US22 - Phi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, probably not. I use to just play for a past time at work so I never really got into the game
until Rizinia and Nu.

If you are after an active experienced team who knows how to have fun, PM me on skype (user: sic0tic) A word of warning, our strategies ingame may seem a bit strange, but we are good at what we do ;) And we will not be playing for world wonders.

DeletedUser

It's very tempting to join but not sure whether to start up in the new en world that opens on the same day. The competition tends to be alot better over there.

DeletedUser

Competition is better you are right. Speed 3 conquest really sucks waaay to much time though... Speed 3 revolt is bearable.

DeletedUser

Yeah that is true! I am the leader of Dulce et Decorum in upsilon so my time is stretched there also.

DeletedUser7307

im a top 10 player in tau, is Gp an established alliance or something?

DeletedUser7307

possibly, im going to talk to my alliance in tau to see what they are doing.

DeletedUser

im a top 10 player in tau, is Gp an established alliance or something?

They're a bunch of noobs who are going at it for the first time. They let anyone in with any rights they wish, you would get in no problem, ask for leadership rights whilst you're at it :p

So is Strike and Kyllmen joining or not????

You bet we are, we'll show you how it's done :)

DeletedUser3109

Does anyone know when bp ends? is it 3, 5 or 7 days?

DeletedUser

It's very tempting to join but not sure whether to start up in the new en world that opens on the same day. The competition tends to be alot better over there.
What new world is opening on en on Nov. 4? I didn't see any announcement! Where was that announcement made?

Status
Not open for further replies.