US22 - Phi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What's it called? What's your exprience?

I'm good French player I'm top 100 alpha and beta in france I play since 3 years.

The name of alliance is not decided.

Other query ?

DeletedUser

I'm joining this world, love the settings. I just want a good alliance to join that's coming from another world. If anybody is doing so and has any interest in letting me join just message me.

DeletedUser

Good settings. But really, you guys have to open it on a Monday? Why can't I ever join a good world on the weekend?

DeletedUser

Good settings. But really, you guys have to open it on a Monday? Why can't I ever join a good world on the weekend?

We have never opened a world on a weekend and I am not aware of one opening on a weekend on other servers (it may have, but I am not aware of it). We tend to open worlds only when InnoGames HQ is open, so that if there are issues we can react. If there are going to be issues, it is most likely at world start.

DeletedUser

US Rho did not open on a Saturday, if you are referring to EN Rho, I could not tell you for sure.

I have personally opened all US worlds.

DeletedUser

You did a wonderful job with the background for Phi good job :)

DeletedUser558

Hello all, been here a while and looking to join a good team. Dedicated and play everyday. Played with some great players, Blhazin, Howesmr just to name a few. But looking for a good team and someone who knows how to lead that team. So you will need to tell me, why I should join you.
Later Mstess

DeletedUser

Wow Blhazin is an absolute beast, come check out Gravitational Pull :)

DeletedUser558

Yea he is a MEAN SOB, but is fun to be on a team with. He doesn't say much, but then again he doesn't have to.

DeletedUser7412

Phi Buddies

Hello all, been here a while and looking to join a good team. Dedicated and play everyday. Played with some great players, Blhazin, Howesmr just to name a few. But looking for a good team and someone who knows how to lead that team. So you will need to tell me, why I should join you.
Later Mstess

Hey guys, this person stole the words from my mouth.

I am currently playing in Nu, I have 27 cities and 292k right now, but I just hit a brick wall. The players I am going against suck, and I am running very low on targets. My Nu atmosphere is amateur. I have joined a few worlds recently looking for a remedy, and now Phi has come to my interests!

I am looking for a group of experienced players to fight with in Phi. I am very dedicated to Grepolis. Or you could decipher that as I am addicted to grepolis. I have played in the en.server as well.
Please PM me if you are ready for a good time in Phi! Please don't message me if you're a noob and starting another one of those S.P.Q.R alliances! :D

Comfortably In your consideration,
- Atilla

DeletedUser7412

Playing in Rizinia in the en.server with the Dystopian Assassins ( originally from the hashashins) since we were 800k.
@Strikehard

DeletedUser5058

ah now this is the world ive been waiting for. seems like its getting a lot of experienced players as well. should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.