US Servers

DeletedUser15403

And your cool with that?

Just curious how many people truly like morale.

DeletedUser13443

It would be nice to see a new world with the same settings as Oropos opened soon.

DeletedUser13502

Morale is on at all times now, they are doing it to give people a chance in the world even if its been open for a bit, so no new worlds will start without it.

DeletedUser5524

Morale is on at all times now, they are doing it to give people a chance in the world even if its been open for a bit, so no new worlds will start without it.

Disgusting, horrible, awful change. Was debating about taking a break after my current world closes but now I do not know if I even want to return with this change being implemented.

DeletedUser13443

If they actually listened to their base, instead of pandering to groups of simmers,and noobs, they might find that less people would leave the game. Here is an example, you have your hard core players practically screaming for a 4-4 world, no morale, to replace Oropos, and do they listen, NOPE.You can see suggestions up and down the forum, that are reasonable yet continually go unanswered(Not you Medic, Inno games). It will continue to get worse if you don't stop pandering to these groups , and actually listen to what a majority of your experienced players are asking for.

DeletedUser14776

Morale should be a time-based duration similar to new player protection, maybe even wrap it together. Where this IS a non-stop, competitive environment (no matter how you try to make it, this is not a game for the timid or casual), it is a concept that should cease once there is no longer the ability to join a server. It should also somehow be worked as an exclusion if you restart a world. A restart should never be allowed as a defensive or tactical measure. Not too difficult to implement a counter that keeps track of a player's time upon a world in the logs...

DeletedUser13443

If only the keyboard could talk. I would love to know who suggested that morale be active in all future worlds. My guess would be that two city player who sends 1 troop attacks all night, just to act as an annoying fly.

DeletedUser4356

I agree with everyone up there.

Can we push for no morale worlds, what the hell is Inno Co. been thinking about? Can any CoMa slap those guys up there?

Thank you

Rodrk

Peltast
I actually like morale worlds but would agree there should be a better way to manage it. There should be some kind of time / size factor, not strictly point based. We all know bums that show up in every world only to suck and be annoying and hide behind morale. Or people stick around in a world just to exploit morale by sitting in the enemy core stacked and only check in a few times a week.

So after X amount of time in a world, it should go away entirely.

On the other side of things, people who grow very quickly should not have a benefit from morale either which is why points and time should be considered. Morale is effective but just being managed wrong

DeletedUser11502

I actually like morale worlds but would agree there should be a better way to manage it. There should be some kind of time / size factor, not strictly point based. We all know bums that show up in every world only to suck and be annoying and hide behind morale. Or people stick around in a world just to exploit morale by sitting in the enemy core stacked and only check in a few times a week.

So after X amount of time in a world, it should go away entirely.

On the other side of things, people who grow very quickly should not have a benefit from morale either which is why points and time should be considered. Morale is effective but just being managed wrong

Just a reminder, they have changed how morale affects the game: https://devblog.grepolis.com/?p=2176. From what I understand they are looking at further changes beyond these.

DeletedUser836

I have updated the original post. All stats are of March 11, 2018.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
It seems all so simple, yet for some reason Inno just can't stop monkeying around with all the setting. Here is all that was really ever needed going forward.

1. No Morale in any future worlds, offset by continuing the Blessed City. Morale was first instituted to correct a perceived wrong, but was quickly taken advantage of by the process of lmd's. If Blessed City is kept as a permanent fixture moving forward, Morale is not needed.

2. Create only 2 types of worlds... 1/1 worlds and 4/4 worlds. There is absolutely no need for any other type of world.

3. Institute Night Bonus as a permanent fixture. 100%

4. Abolish the penalty for attacking ones own alliance. It doesn't work as long as you are allowed to leave your alliance, attack, or be attacked, and then return to your alliance.

5. Cap all future worlds at 75 members.

6. For any and all future Casual worlds etc., institute a increasing value. 20% for the first month, then increase 10% every week until 100% attackable. Casual worlds are a total flop because of the ongoing 20% rule. They should not of even been instituted, blessed city was always enough with night bonus.

7. I would say something about gold, but gold is how you make your money It is not fair for sure, but you already know that.

DeletedUser5524

It seems all so simple, yet for some reason Inno just can't stop monkeying around with all the setting. Here is all that was really ever needed going forward.

1. No Morale in any future worlds, offset by continuing the Blessed City. Morale was first instituted to correct a perceived wrong, but was quickly taken advantage of by the process of lmd's. If Blessed City is kept as a permanent fixture moving forward, Morale is not needed.

2. Create only 2 types of worlds... 1/1 worlds and 4/4 worlds. There is absolutely no need for any other type of world.

3. Institute Night Bonus as a permanent fixture. 100%

4. Abolish the penalty for attacking ones own alliance. It doesn't work as long as you are allowed to leave your alliance, attack, or be attacked, and then return to your alliance.

5. Cap all future worlds at 75 members.

6. For any and all future Casual worlds etc., institute a increasing value. 20% for the first month, then increase 10% every week until 100% attackable. Casual worlds are a total flop because of the ongoing 20% rule. They should not of even been instituted, blessed city was always enough with night bonus.

7. I would say something about gold, but gold is how you make your money It is not fair for sure, but you already know that.

1) Agreed but disagree for blessed city. Seems like a really abusable and exploitable subject. Maybe even more then morale

2) Completely agree

3) Meh - would rather not see NB implemented on every world, doesn't really do that much

4) Disagree - Would rather see this kept in place and maybe a wonderesque feature added here. People moving into wonders cannot contribute for a set time once it starts. Do the same here except make it where a player won't get bp for err 2 days after they leave an alliance unless they join an alliance that has more then half the worlds cap and has been around for a longer time then 2 weeks.

5) Awful idea

6) Don't know or care about causal worlds

7) Content with gold as is actually for the most part and like you said its the companies income so no comment

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
1) Agreed but disagree for blessed city. Seems like a really abusable and exploitable subject. Maybe even more then morale

2) Completely agree

3) Meh - would rather not see NB implemented on every world, doesn't really do that much

4) Disagree - Would rather see this kept in place and maybe a wonderesque feature added here. People moving into wonders cannot contribute for a set time once it starts. Do the same here except make it where a player won't get bp for err 2 days after they leave an alliance unless they join an alliance that has more then half the worlds cap and has been around for a longer time then 2 weeks.

5) Awful idea

6) Don't know or care about causal worlds

7) Content with gold as is actually for the most part and like you said its the companies income so no comment

1. I am just being against rimming and losing all your slots, plus if someone is truly there for a bit of gold,they don't need rimming. But yes it could be exploited and abused, for sure.

2. Thank You

3. To me it even out the playing field a bit when dealing with players from different parts of the world, but I guess vice versa is always in play as well. LOL

4. Agree to Disagree. LOL

5. More of a personal preference than anything. My first world was US37 Marathon and the cap there was I believe 100.

6. Fair enough LOL

7. Yea can't say to much about it, I doubt it will ever change in a manner a bit more favorable to the non heavy gold user.

DeletedUser5524

I might have completely misread that for #5. I thought you mean't like capping the world at 75 players LOL Alliance cap at 75 is fine.

DeletedUser16331

Is there any confirmed date for a new world to start yet?