US Servers

DeletedUser14884

Hello west). If you open the next world with a speed of 3 !. What in the world will come players (union) with Russia. Play to win. We will be happy)

Immediately I'm sorry for my english).

DeletedUser2336

I also am patiently waiting a new US world! Something that can be posted in the announcements!

DeletedUser836

Updated.... The color codes have adjusted so the population is more accurately displayed.

Blue= Not Open
Green= Very High Activity (New worlds)
Light Green= High Activity (New worlds that are still growing or worlds that are starting to lose players)
Yellow= Moderate Activity (Worlds that are losing players and starting to approach the world wonder era)
Orange= Low Activity (Worlds that are really close to or already in the world wonder era)
Red= Very Low Activity (Worlds that are in the world wonder era or that have been won)
Bold= Closed

DeletedUser4601

Great answer!!!! VERY HELPFUL...............................................NOT

DeletedUser11525

Great answer!!!! VERY HELPFUL...............................................NOT

Maybe try providing a little more detail of what you are looking for, or why the suggested site doesn't provide the info you're looking for.

DeletedUser4601

For MarkASp----sorry , thought you understood english!

Example: how many players are in BYLLIS?

Example: how many players are in SESTOS?

DeletedUser271

Did you even click the link I posted? There's all the info you're looking for on there.

DeletedUser15403

Let's pray for a speed 3/3 or 4/4 !! Been a while for a good ole fashion fast paced grep bashing

P.s- NO MORALE!!

who's with me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

They're planning on sticking with morale from what I heard. They're going to revamp it though.