UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser7185

well at least your honest about your alliance :D

Yeah, I mass recruit only because the alliance is based on the rim not the core and there is a lack of skilled players on the rim. Later I will weed out the slow growing players and try to teach the active players how to be good at the game. That is why having good people in the alliance to help teach helps a lot lol. :)

DeletedUser7185

Your alliance HAD a pact with Templars but you guys merged. I assumed you were the same alliance just sister alliances. But they were pact with a few people.

Never had a pact with them, they kept telling people they were allies with us though and a sister alliance. then I got them to merge so I didnt have to deal with it lol.

DeletedUser7185

Back to gossip, This is EnyoIII's profile now lol

As much as I tried not to get in to a stupid bull situation I would regret here. I continue to do so..
Im not takin orders from any of these idiots that have no concept of this game.
Keep reading your wikis.
Misinformation is a wonderful thing.

Come get me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7127

As much as I tried not to get in to a stupid bull situation I would regret here. I continue to do so..
Keep reading your wikis.

Come get me...
Wait you mean DeD isn't the best alliance?!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

wow how dramatic... sounds like someone doesnt like to follow orders o.o

DeletedUser

Keep reading your wikis.

Come get me...

Am I the only one who got REALLY confused by this post?

DeletedUser

Enyo was annoyed about having less experienced players in the alliance opposed to the leadership. What does he expect in a speed 1? ah well I'm glad he is gone, anyway to anyone out there don#t take enyo into your alliance he jumps around all the time.

DeletedUser5088

Am I the only one who got REALLY confused by this post?

He got mad that there were all these guides and new players. He said that guides are stupid and he knows how to play the game his own way and then left

DeletedUser

He got mad that there were all these guides and new players. He said that guides are stupid and he knows how to play the game his own way and then left

going mad about a game... that sucks

DeletedUser

Somebody got mad at me for starting an alliance and actually doing well.:\

DeletedUser

realy what kind of boozo is that?

I don't remember his or her name. He or she just sent me a message that I should dissolve my alliance. Then they said I should merge into them or else they will destroy me and my alliance.