UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser7127

I'm just saying that posting in the forum to let everyone know that Keltset has dropped another rank is a bit childish. Rank is so trivial as to the ability of a player was my only point, nothing more than that. I did not say Charl (nor anyone) is a bad player in any sense at all. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Also you haven't made it past rank 198 on any world you play on (11 of them) or been in an alliance ranking higher than 12. Do you understand what I'm getting at?

Do you really think I play on all those worlds. I haven't touch most of them in months.
btw "haven't been in an allaince ranking higher than 12th"

False
Been in Noir Kingdom rank 5
Been the leader of WDTFS rank 4 until real life issues
Am in Death Eaters. academy for Death Eaters cuz I joined a month late (rank 12)
Was the leader of Sons of Kronus way back rank 5
was in Deadly Islands for I short period of time way back rank 1 (when I was there)
Am in D.E.D. rank 3

btw I was saying that cuz Keltset was making a big deal about being in 1st

DeletedUser

Final Boss he can say whatever he wants and you don't have to get in his face about it so back off

DeletedUser5088

ok sorry I was merely answering what he was saying
while I was writing you guy had a conversation that I didn't see

DeletedUser

KD2 made him cry :eek: . Shun.

How about this:
chocolatecake.jpg\
I'm sorry :-(

DeletedUser2385

btw I was saying that cuz Keltset was making a big deal about being in 1st

I was? lol I have supported every comment thus far saying that it is no indication of anything at this point in the game.

DeletedUser5088

My cake is better :p
051120081-01-chocolate-irish-whiskey-cake-recipe_xlg.jpg

As for some gossip
What do you guys think of Chinga Tu Putt?

DeletedUser

I think their founder legolas II hasn't kept his promise to send 10 alliances at me >_<

DeletedUser6486

I think they will sink, they don't have a central ocean and are located everywhere

DeletedUser2385

I think their founder legolas II hasn't kept his promise to send 10 alliances at me >_<

Certainly a sink then.... Don't say something you can't own up to following through with!!!

That and I don't see anything special here, just needs to be hit and they will crumble.