UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser7185

lol, 36 pacts and counting. They sent me a pact request and I declined and decided one of their members is my first conquest target ;)

DeletedUser

Does anyone know who The Rite is? or did they just pop out of no where.

DeletedUser

I am curious to see if there is any alliance worth watching at all. Dulce looks to be swimming but I don't see much else.

DeletedUser

Most people lack the patience to sit in a slow world, plus with a new world around the corner we are sure to see additional vacant cities.

Don't worry, if your not in Dulce just wait. Eventually when we fight you things will get interesting. ;-)

DeletedUser

7 members of The Hive look impressive and they have less than 25k abp and practically no dbp. Granted you don't earn dbp by your efforts but I would be encouraging a war at this point boredom is the nemesis of Grepolis and wars are rarely boring. Bah I doubt Dulce makes their way to me, mayhaps I should make my way to them. ;)

DeletedUser

7 members of The Hive look impressive and they have less than 25k abp and practically no dbp. Granted you don't earn dbp by your efforts but I would be encouraging a war at this point boredom is the nemesis of Grepolis and wars are rarely boring. Bah I doubt Dulce makes their way to me, mayhaps I should make my way to them. ;)

you want to fight w/ us?

DeletedUser

Bah I doubt Dulce makes their way to me, mayhaps I should make my way to them. ;)

I'll let my signature below explain why that will only end in failure for you buddy. By the way, I would have used an M4, but some fool would ask why it says "I am for terrorists" so instead I used the M249 SAW... You know, like sawing them in half (lunges forward menacingly) Agghhhh!

DeletedUser2385

Wait, did someone say they wanted to offer my alliance DBP? -PLEASE- do!

DeletedUser

since this is the gossip thread... whats up with Black Listed. they dont seem to have a presence in externals. and for being such a large alliance they dont seem to be doing much other than simming along. am i wrong?

DeletedUser

I'm watching them with some interest. A lot of people in my area have jumped ship into them.

DeletedUser

I've seen that too. I'm thinking they're like the Wild Card team for US21. I have a lot of indicators that would lead me to believe that while not a MRA they nonetheless have some MRA traits and should collapse if a coordinated and sustained campaign were directed against a good portion of their alliance.

That being said, my gut is telling me that they have some sort of surprise in order. I would view The Hive as a bigger threat but I just can't shake that feeling that they got a secret... Then again, I feel confident in taking them out if that time should come.

DeletedUser6819

i remember that he first was alone i declined his invite then...

DeletedUser5088

I personally think Black Listed is just a MRA that is yet to be challenged