UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hmm lolo, does it look like "thanks for the ressources, see you tomorrow" ?

DeletedUser5088

Keltset has been thrown out of the #1 spot and is now #2 :eek:
New person in the #1 spot: Watney (in his 1 person alliance lol)

DeletedUser2385

Keltset has been thrown out of the #1 spot and is now #2 :eek:
New person in the #1 spot: Watney (in his 1 person alliance lol)

Yes, I see that. Watney is on the move. I have had the pleasure of converse with him and he is a stand up guy. I have seen independents do amazing things on servers before when backed by proper strategy and the skillset to implement it.

DeletedUser

well independents tend to do good until they **** off a large alliance...

DeletedUser5088

If the #1 guy is in an alliance by himself I bet you a 100 silver that he gets rimmed. Independents can go off the radar for awhile but not if you are #1

DeletedUser

i will take that bet if we set time limits :p

so for example rimmed within the first month? 2 months?

DeletedUser5088

Ok if he doesn't get an alliance I bet you 100 silver he is rimmed within a month

DeletedUser

Not exactly a fair bet there Dital.Native...all it would take is for an alliance to notice him out there by himself...I'd even let him build it up to about 6-7k for me so I could dedicate an op to taking his city with about 10 members participating in it.

DeletedUser

very true. i have seen 1 guy fight off a decent sized alliance before. really made me mad because he was super good at timing down to 1 second. he only had about 200 biremes, but damn thats all it took to sink 8 CS's in a row... took us like a week to take him out

DeletedUser5088

Did you even read what I said

^ Yeah I agree. Right now I have like no bp cuz there is no one on my island. I have one 1000 point city which I wiped out (got a message saying "stop attacking me" lol). The next biggest city has 600 pts which I wiped out. After I wiped out the 3rd biggest city that had 500 pts and now what do I do today?. I got only a few bp from each of those cities and now would you say I am bad in the beginning for not having that many bp. Bp starts to kick in to being more of an indicator when alliances have ls or have reach conquest because with ls that is really when alliances can get aggressive and other islands and alliances and then later conquer them. Now in every world it is the people with the biggest wallets who get to ls and conquest first but I am talking more as a whole the alliance has conquest/ls (like the majority of them)

DeletedUser7127

Did you even read what I said
Also you haven't made it past rank 198 on any world you play on (11 of them) or been in an alliance ranking higher than 12. Do you understand what I'm getting at?

DeletedUser

Do you understand that you are being real mean to Charl right now?

Last edited by a moderator: