UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm in 65. But seriously if anyone wants to establish a hold in 65 then feel free to invite me. I can see my alliance going nowhere. Fast.

DeletedUser

I'm in 65. But seriously if anyone wants to establish a hold in 65 then feel free to invite me. I can see my alliance going nowhere. Fast.

I'm in O55, so I'm not sure my alliance would help in times of need.

DeletedUser

There aren't many threats to me right now. I'm sure I'd be fine. Thanks for thinking of me though <3

DeletedUser

There aren't many threats to me right now. I'm sure I'd be fine. Thanks for thinking of me though <3

Np. I agree, no threats in O65. The threats in O55 are the MRA's. :eek: . p29xz.jpg

DeletedUser7185

My alliance is in 65 and 66, would you like to join mine?

DeletedUser

Possibly. What is it? Don't tell me you're part of the Templars?

DeletedUser

Possibly. What is it? Don't tell me you're part of the Templars?

Hey don't count Twizzy man out yet, I played with him on the .en servers he founded one of the top alliances in Rizinia before RL took over.

DeletedUser

Aren't you guys MRA?? I've been invited to you and your pact's alliance like 4 times with no message

DeletedUser6486

I'm in 65 and in Ocean of Fire, you might be able to join us

DeletedUser7185

Aren't you guys MRA?? I've been invited to you and your pact's alliance like 4 times with no message

I do a partial MRA, I dont do pacts though does my alliance really have a pact with someone? Pacts are stupid early in the game because they restrict farming

DeletedUser

I do a partial MRA, I dont do pacts though does my alliance really have a pact with someone? Pacts are stupid early in the game because they restrict farming

well at least your honest about your alliance :D

DeletedUser

Your alliance HAD a pact with Templars but you guys merged. I assumed you were the same alliance just sister alliances. But they were pact with a few people.