Trash Talk

DeletedUser723

LoL!

Well, to be honest:
Smartest thing you could ever do is, op the largest player in the game without closing off their back door.

yes. yes, that is sarcasm. Remember when you all were bashing LoD for op'ing CJ and feeding him tons of BP? You just turned around and did the same thing to DocScott1. Even if you take half his cities, he's going to gain another 4 or 5 slots from this and he really has no problems filling those up, if you haven't noticed......SMH...

DeletedUser12333

LoL!

Well, to be honest:
Smartest thing you could ever do is, op the largest player in the game without closing off their back door.

yes. yes, that is sarcasm. Remember when you all were bashing LoD for op'ing CJ and feeding him tons of BP? You just turned around and did the same thing to DocScott1. Even if you take half his cities, he's going to gain another 4 or 5 slots from this and he really has no problems filling those up, if you haven't noticed......SMH...

hahaha you are laughable, to even compare scott to CJ is ridiculous. just because someone can build city pts doesnt mean they are a good player or a even close to CJ and everyone who reads this knows that to be true

but way to admit he is going to lose half his cities and try and keep the morale going in your alliance.

Edit: just to add I would like someone to post the PM scott is sending to the players in a single man alliance and who was less then 50% morale on, read that then talk about how tough of a fighter and how he is going to grow so fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got a peak at that as well, I almost quit grep. If that's how hard he goes on a defenseless, low morale guy I figured he would go 10 times harder on a 100% morale target in a decent alliance like TBD. ( Just Decent )

DeletedUser12275

I got a peak at that as well, I almost quit grep. If that's how hard he goes on a defenseless, low morale guy I figured he would go 10 times harder on a 100% morale target in a decent alliance like TBD. ( Just Decent )

i am still waiting for him to attack me....but i guess 500 trans worth of dlu is too much for him...next time i'll just put 100 and see if he goes for it....

DeletedUser723

Apparently, rimming people is a new concept to some of you. Let me elaborate on these events for you:

The players Doc is/was attacking were ex-Argentum members who still have a decent amount of slots. Doc simply dedicated a small portion of his offense to keep them from building CS's and escaping to the rim with all of their opened slots. Instead, he would send them there with a little less baggage. Rimming 101. Study up kids.

I thought you were a bunch of past-world winners?....

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Apparently, rimming people is a new concept to some of you. Let me elaborate on these events for you:

The players Doc is/was attacking were ex-Argentum members who still have a decent amount of slots. Doc simply dedicated a small portion of his offense to keep them from building CS's and escaping to the rim with all of their opened slots. Instead, he would send them there with a little less baggage. Rimming 101. Study up kids.

Past and Future*

DeletedUser

Ahhh, well my bad then, I will have to start sending letters like that then, I didn't know that was part of rimming the small and defenseless with threats of my mighty alliance. Lesson learned, thanks....

DeletedUser723

Ahhh, well my bad then, I will have to start sending letters like that then, I didn't know that was part of rimming the small and defenseless with threats of my mighty alliance. Lesson learned, thanks....

Clearly, you misunderstand the value of city slots in this game. Too bad sarcasm doesn't make up for a lack of intelligence, eh?

DeletedUser12324

Well, Doc has at least 24 new slots that he can use on the rim. That is where he is best suited. Funny how it takes losing that many cities and an op to be in the top 10 in fighter points. Being the #1 player and Top 30 in fighter points only spells GOLD. We're just saving him money now :)

And since Mazda asked for it earlier. Doc doesn't take cities from people that have similar morale. Too difficult. He likes to poach on cities from non-alliance players that are 50% morale or lower.

Instead of just taking the city, well you can read for yourself.

docscott1 on 2015-08-19 at 14:33
Alright, I'm going to cut to the chase: I want your city. Specifically, b54001. I'm going to take it either way, so here are your options:

1. Give me or my colleague AgentMango b54001 and we'll go our separate ways peacefully. By "giving" us the city you agree to not resist or put defense units in the city. You do this, this city will be the only one we two will take from you.

2. Resist our attacks in any way, shape, or form. We will still take your city, as if you haven't noticed I am ranked number 7 in the world with 250,000 points and AgentMango 55,000 points while you only have 25,000 points. No doubt about it we'll take it eventually, and we WILL call in our alliance if needed. That's another 6.5 million points behind us. So if you resist we'll take all of your cities and you'll be back at one again. Not what I'd do.

You have until, well, whenever we decide to attack to make your decision by either replying to this message and telling us your choice or by not hitting or hitting militia when we attack (hitting militia means we take all of your cities, not hitting militia means you keep your other six cities and you don't have to restart at ONE city).

DeletedUser12333

Clearly, you misunderstand the value of city slots in this game. Too bad sarcasm doesn't make up for a lack of intelligence, eh?

hey what the heck?

are you aloud to use "eh"?

you cant be canadian, you dont have a pink wig and you arent nice enough!?!?

well i dont know but if you are canadian, is that you John? I love you man

DeletedUser

Well, Doc has at least 24 new slots that he can use on the rim. That is where he is best suited. Funny how it takes losing that many cities and an op to be in the top 10 in fighter points. Being the #1 player and Top 30 in fighter points only spells GOLD. We're just saving him money now :)

And since Mazda asked for it earlier. Doc doesn't take cities from people that have similar morale. Too difficult. He likes to poach on cities from non-alliance players that are 50% morale or lower.

Alright, I'm going to cut to the chase: I want your city. Specifically, b54001. I'm going to take it either way, so here are your options:

1. Give me or my colleague AgentMango b54001 and we'll go our separate ways peacefully. By "giving" us the city you agree to not resist or put defense units in the city. You do this, this city will be the only one we two will take from you.

2. Resist our attacks in any way, shape, or form. We will still take your city, as if you haven't noticed I am ranked number 7 in the world with 250,000 points and AgentMango 55,000 points while you only have 25,000 points. No doubt about it we'll take it eventually, and we WILL call in our alliance if needed. That's another 6.5 million points behind us. So if you resist we'll take all of your cities and you'll be back at one again. Not what I'd do.

You have until, well, whenever we decide to attack to make your decision by either replying to this message and telling us your choice or by not hitting or hitting militia when we attack (hitting militia means we take all of your cities, not hitting militia means you keep your other six cities and you don't have to restart at ONE city).

lol not going to lie if im that small, on my own, and receive that letter. I am contacting tbd and offering free bp off my moral watch that 6.5 million points crash on horrible moral while i swim in their blood and tbd gains 80 slots lol

DeletedUser12324

lol not going to lie if im that small, on my own, and receive that letter. I am contacting tbd and offering free bp off my moral watch that 6.5 million points crash on horrible moral while i swim in their blood and tbd gains 80 slots lol

Maybe that person did 8)

DeletedUser10111

Ok after needing a breathing treatment from laughing so hard about that letter. What a noob Docscott1 is. I really like the or I will get my alliance to help. Little old ladies and the infirm beware! That is one wild and rabid ferocious kitten there. Get a leash.

DeletedUser10912

Who is this weirdo? That's just pathetic!
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Rodrk

Peltast
Wow, is docscott for real? That is quite literally one of the lamest things I've ever laid eyes on. You want a city you take a city. To make it that personal is just shallow and reeks of insecurity. Maybe mommy and daddy should come down to the basement or stop by your job at the gas station to hug you more. I'm all for friendly banter but thats just shameful.

Last edited: