Trash Talk

DeletedUser575

I just read a few pages back where my alliance Fright Knights is supposedly another branch of LOD.

That couldn't be further from the truth. FK is a rim alliance and teaches noobs to play the game (what few noobs truly want to listen and learn that is)
We actually took LOD in because we thought they fit well with the rest of our noobs and would maybe learn some strategy. Noobs with noobs you know.

It was a mistake. Leaders in LOD ran faster than their alliance plans written in chalk on old newspaper getting wet from all the tears they cried over being attacked. Now their unfaithful players run to alliances that they never received any help from and had no ties with. This will only strengthen Rational with players like these in the long run I'm sure
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Nice to be mentioned in any fashion on these forums though when I thought there would be no reason at all for me to bother reading them.

Strike all that, I'd rather just trash talk about Inno and another great update that they clearly took their time to work the bugs out of before rolling it out. I really appreciate the changes to the agora to make it look like dog poo too.

DeletedUser

FK is a rim alliance and teaches noobs to play the game (what few noobs truly want to listen and learn that is)

Trash talk is not my thing - good on you guys for setting up to develop new players - worlds will get a lot shorter and weaker if we can't bring through future players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How can you possibly say this is a fun world when the #1, 2, 4 and 6 alliances are all working together? Why are we all holding hands in around the big campfire instead of going to war?

DeletedUser6798

How can you possibly say this is a fun world when the #1, 2, 4 and 6 alliances are all working together? Why are we all holding hands in around the big campfire instead of going to war?

Um who are you? lol

Welcome to the forums.. but please.. post your ign or please go back to the kids table and let the adults talk :D

DeletedUser

You must be part of the "Grand Huggers United" team. Bottom line is that everyone is scared of a real war and want to hug in order to cycle in 500 players to get a crown.JOKE!

BTW...My IGN is "LETSALLHUG"

DeletedUser6798

Yes thats exactly it.. you've found me out..

Do yourself a favor and go back to the Hyperborea forum.. im sure you will fit in much better over there.

DeletedUser

It's ok to say "you're right, this doesn't make sense to me either". But like all the other 800 huggers working together, you're hoping to be spared by TBD as we all lay down the red carpet for them. Someone with some sense please just answer this question:

What's the point of 4 of the top alliances, and their sisters, all working together? I don't see the strategy in using bully tactics. Someone out there help me understand before I go back to the kids table and the Hyperborea forum. I'm on borrowed time here.

DeletedUser6798

Well first off you should ask TBD while they are friends with so many people.

Then you have to ask if you really have all your facts straight.. Is there hand holding? Is there a plan to share the crown? If you answer is "no" to either question then its just really a matter of time before things get interesting

DeletedUser

Oh please! This is the most boring world eva! Let's all hold hands and skip to my lou with TBD, JG, KT and Apoc! WW is just around the corner so time to cut it and get it on!

DeletedUser

Ahhh Now we're getting somewhere

1. TBD if you're out there, why are you so friendly with everyone? (Hey can't blame you if other alliances want to hold the door open for you) well done

Is there hand holding? YES very much so as evident by the multiple players from different alliances coordinating attacks on the same target as well as the countless handoffs of cities that aren't in the respective alliances core.

Is there a plan to share? That would lead back to my question of "why"

Hopefully you're right and things get interesting soon here cuz by the looks of things today, everything is wrapped up in a nice package ready to be delivered if some of the "tails" of the server don't man up.

DeletedUser6798

Someone needs to stop making multiple accounts on here and just man up and post their IGN...

DeletedUser6798

lmao. It doesnt.. unless you arent in game. Also lets others know where your perspective is coming from. Lots of different reasons..

And yes Oggami.. because no one knows who you really are o.o

DeletedUser

I'm one of the 800 Kumbaya players. I had to make a stage name so the paparazzi don't come looking for me.

But like someone else said, how does my IGN affect the validity of the question? I must have a little bit of the information correct-no?

DeletedUser6798

Who you are effects a lot really... Just like you can easily look me up and make certain connections between what I say on here and my situation in game.

And if you are one of the these "Kumbaya" players, then you are clearly in one of these alliances and unhappy about it.. my suggestion would be to do something about it that has actual value instead of hiding behind a fake name and complaining about it on externals thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Just for the record, you aren't as important as you may hope to be. No need to look you up when I can easily just post up one of our forum tabs to show you which alliance I'm in. Besides the point though, stay on track here or allow someone else to help me understand what I originally created my stage name for.

Furthermore, how would you suggest I "do something about it"? Just attack TBD so you guys and girls can cry and say "stooooop, what are you doing, we aren't going to be friends anymore"? That doesn't even make sense.

I'm just wondering when our so-called fighters are going to actually fight a war that is worth it and shake things up. Not continue to bully everyone in their way with outside alliance help? Don't we already have enough members to do it alone?

DeletedUser6798

First, I never claimed to be important.. and im definitely not anyway. If you dont know the meaning or importance of perspective, then i cant help you.

Secondly.. if you are unhappy with your alliances direction to the point where you need to make a "stage name" and get on externals complaining about them, then you shouldnt really be in that alliance.. Its very easy to switch you know..

Finally, there are plenty fighters in this world.. and only one group can win.. so yes, eventually things are going to change..

So thats all I have to say on that.. I prefer not to address people who cant even own up to what they are saying.

DeletedUser12324

This is funny. For all those that have been in this world since the beginning, TBD came out of Beginners Protection fighting. Not to mention fighting in the most condensed and toughest ocean. Has TBD made strategic Naps and Pacts? Yes. Every alliance does this. Find me one alliance in Baris that doesn't have one and I'll be quiet. TBD has and always will have one alliance. We will be building our own wonders and will not be cycling players in and out to send resources.

For the haters, I'd love to hear what alliance you're in and what your alliance plans to do, because it looks like there is several alliances with academies that plan on "holding hands" and crown sharing and it's not TBD.