Trash Talk

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm. Could he be in this world with a different name? That is To Be Determined....

Maybe he has an evil grin ;)

if he is then he needs to refresh his memory lod was only one alliance when rational pacted we thought we had fighters as friends it wasn't until we started killing alliances and they mas recruited that we realized it was a simpson pact... doh...

DeletedUser5973

if he is then he needs to refresh his memory lod was only one alliance when rational pacted we thought we had fighters as friends it wasn't until we started killing alliances and they mas recruited that we realized it was a simpson pact... doh...

can you please show me what alliances you have "killed"

F62nazk.png

in comparison (almost all of these red marks are handoffs BTW)

8d8dHHv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you please show me what alliances you have "killed"

F62nazk.png

in comparison (almost all of these red marks are handoffs BTW)

8d8dHHv.png

We weren't comparing to you. They stopped our attacks on KOH/TEG/WM because the alliances were folding and they started recruiting players we were attacking. Most of the losses to legions were from when we were pacted as well.

DeletedUser12324

winning? did i miss the release of world wonder?

Read the topic. They aren't talking about winning the world. They are talking about cities taken/lost between TBD and Koopa. Neither can claim a huge victory as the cities lost were in the others core ocean.

DeletedUser723

Read the topic. They aren't talking about winning the world. They are talking about cities taken/lost between TBD and Koopa. Neither can claim a huge victory as the cities lost were in the others core ocean.

That's called city trading. You must be a coalition or something.
We better unite the rest of the server to take you down now!

With our powers combined.......!

DeletedUser

Legions are trying to run away to 057 right now, joining their allies Fright Knights.