Trash Talk

DeletedUser12275

Okay where is Legion trash talkers?i kinda miss them man....I like how they said in their intro they were Delphi and Baris victors LOL......i guess they were talking about the Baris in the en server haha

DeletedUser12333

Okay where is Legion trash talkers?i kinda miss them man....I like how they said in their intro they were Delphi and Baris victors LOL......i guess they were talking about the Baris in the en server haha

hahah, I heard they are beasts over there

DeletedUser12275

lol, the trash talk is real :D

yeah i got not skills so i gotta fight people with my words...i learned from the best....Legion of Death!....all talk and not acting...it should be in 200-0.....we all wonder when they are going to take our first city....i may just hand it off to them ....get their morale up lol

DeletedUser2654

Last time I fought LoD they had 4 academies, I think it was Delphi

DeletedUser

yeah i got not skills so i gotta fight people with my words...i learned from the best....Legion of Death!....all talk and not acting...it should be in 200-0.....we all wonder when they are going to take our first city....i may just hand it off to them ....get their morale up lol

I'll found a city in 65 and put no defenses in it. Let them take that city. Doesn't seem like they've been able to take any since the first day of the war

DeletedUser

haha they pretty much did to 4 accademies, LoD, LoH, TEG, Fright Nights

and pacted Rational,
prob was they thought they had 4 academies and did not relize rational was a friend they abused who is better then them. They stunted our growth so much your seeing that now.

DeletedUser5973

prob was they thought they had 4 academies and did not relize rational was a friend they abused who is better then them. They stunted our growth so much your seeing that now.

Sounds like that is more of Rationals fault than anything. Don't pact the largest alliance just to be "safe"

Rodrk

Peltast
Sounds like that is more of Rationals fault than anything. Don't pact the largest alliance just to be "safe"

The bigger question is are you really reading forums for worlds you don't even play in?
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser2654

I don't play in this world either but I have been reading the forums and still know whats going on ;)