Trash Talk

DeletedUser

First off, I am coming from TEG, trust me you were never our first priority. We found ourselves trapped between Apocalypse and Rational fighting both simultaneously. Our situation was untenable, but not because of Rational. We always had much more trouble fighting Apocalypse than you guys. Your group almost never took cities from us unless Apoc was running and op. As for not sharing forums, that doesn't mean a thing. Any fool can go on grepo stats, or here and know TBD is attacking Legions. In fact, TBD players sent mass mails out announcing they were coming.

We were offered merges by both your group and Legions and opted for Legions because the terms we got from them were more favorable. Of course you are next, that you can see that but still attack Legions makes your group certifiable. You will get caught between TBD and Koopa. Your group will last 2 to 3 weeks past the point Legions falls.
If so we will love the fight and enjoy life knowing we never joined a mra not to mention all the lies legions has fed you.. but whatever Rip..

DeletedUser9702

No hard feelings on this end either. I'll play the hand delt and fight it out the best I can.
This ain't my first goat rodeo.

I never said gold was a substitute for skill. I have seen many an unskilled player spend a lot of gold and still fail, but by the same token gold is often decisive in differentiating growth rates among among skilled players.

DeletedUser9702

linwoil...I was the TEG diplomat-- I know first hand what the deals were, I negotiated them with the Legion and Rational leadership.

Anyway, die is cast now, good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

I can't play without gold. Sierra_Madre_Souvenir_Aficionado.jpg :p

DeletedUser6798

linwoil...I was the TEG diplomat-- I know first hand what the deals were, I negotiated them with the Legion and Rational leadership.

Anyway, die is cast now, good luck!

Thats part of the problem.. TEG has a solid mini core of players.. They just still think the numbers game will help them.

In upsilon they latched on the back of the dominant alliance and road their tails to a crown.. (and complained the ENTIRE time about it)
- oh AND you also had 3 branches in that world too

In Sparta they turned on this upsilon alliance and formed a mega-alliance where 7 of the top 10 alliances at the time merged...

And now here they saw Legion as a top point alliance with a decent core and ran to hide behind them while getting spanked in the cluster that is SE O55

You guys always want to have the TEG name somehow.. always want to be in leadership.. but you are going about it the wrong way.. Build your core of strong players up.. give the majority of your "leaders" an ego check, and maybe they you can start building a consistent alliance instead of one that folds when challenged.

DeletedUser10912

Not sure if this is going to be a scolding or some kind of bragging but it must be said...

First, the "Gold Spender" advantage is complete bs. I don't spend a dime on this game. All my gold comes from the gold trade market, yet somehow, I am ranked 12th in points, 2nd in abp and 2nd in overall fighters.

Impressive for spending little gold
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser12324

Don't worry Legion. There's a new world opening soon (Delos). Maybe you can take the lessons learned from this world and try them in the next. I will say that you have some great players. Going the route of MRA (I've been in one as well) means that you have to do certain things. One of those is to make sure hungry alliances can't break through your massive amounts of inactives and noob players. After losing over 400 cities in the last week and a half, I'm very impressed you're still in it.

This last ditch effort of colonizing cities in 65 is only delaying the inevitable as we eat on your big cities. The BP advantage is useless if that player is no longer around. I'm impressed by your efforts, but a handful of players can't hold up a sinking ship.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Legion. There's a new world opening soon (Delos). Maybe you can take the lessons learned from this world and try them in the next. I will say that you have some great players. Going the route of MRA (I've been in one as well) means that you have to do certain things. One of those is to make sure hungry alliances can't break through your massive amounts of inactives and noob players. After losing over 400 cities in the last week and a half, I'm very impressed you're still in it.

This last ditch effort of colonizing cities in 65 is only delaying the inevitable as we eat on your big cities. The BP advantage is useless if that player is no longer around. I'm impressed by your efforts, but a handful of players can't hold up a sinking ship.
what handful ? most of their leaders are vm...

DeletedUser12175

Normally, I stay out of the externals. The trolls always have a field day with the posts of the leaders of a sinking alliance. For you CJ, I will make an exception.

I've got a lot of respect for what you've done here and you've taught my team and me a few very valuable lessons. To this point, your team played the game perfectly. Secure a walk-in pact, scare every other alliance (those who deny are lying) with your first war and keep every other alliance at the edge of an NAP until you're ready to eat them. You've done it without overwhelming numbers (until now). The strategy is brilliant. The other alliances you've eaten did not even see you coming ... hell, half the world is still sitting back praying TBD just goes away. You set a pace that only 2 other alliances (KOD and Koopas) can possibly keep up with and when it comes time to eat KOD you've already got JG and Koopas in your pocket.

I see this world coming down to a 3 way race on wonders build with TBD the clear front-runner. I'll be out on the rim laughing the whole time. Thank you for the lesson. It will not be one I soon forget.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser9851

I have to agree with Kameleon. TBD has been brilliant in the tactics used to get where they are. But i also think KOD, JG, and KT, have done well for themselves until now. How do I see this going? KT will keep growing, as there is no one that can challenge them. KOD is in O54, and probably will not move east to O64. JG will continue to win against Dynasty, and move north. I don't see them moving east to 55. KOD is in the worst spot. I believe TBD will move against them soon, with the help of JG. TBD is already providing defensive support to JG. TBD has been eating the remnants of the Argentum clans in 54, and establishing a foothold. You have to be blind not see what coming. If I'm right, then JG will seize the opportunity to move into 54 fighting alongside TBD. This world is gonna get interesting soon.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Kameleon. TBD has been brilliant in the tactics used to get where they are. But i also think KOD, JG, and KT, have done well for themselves until now. How do I see this going? KT will keep growing, as there is no one that can challenge them. KOD is in O54, and probably will not move east to O64. JG will continue to win against Dynasty, and move north. I don't see them moving east to 55. KOD is in the worst spot. I believe TBD will move against them soon, with the help of JG. TBD is already providing defensive support to JG. TBD has been eating the remnants of the Argentum clans in 54, and establishing a foothold. You have to be blind not see what coming. If I'm right, then JG will seize the opportunity to move into 54 fighting alongside TBD. This world is gonna get interesting soon.

Not positive on their relations, but I think the best battle that could happen would be KOD/KT vs TBD/JG. Maybe even throw in Rational and Apoc, that was would be pretty insane. Would last for months

DeletedUser12324

Normally, I stay out of the externals. The trolls always have a field day with the posts of the leaders of a sinking alliance. For you CJ, I will make an exception.

I've got a lot of respect for what you've done here and you've taught my team and me a few very valuable lessons. To this point, your team played the game perfectly. Secure a walk-in pact, scare the sh** out of every other alliance (those who deny are lying) with your first war and keep every other alliance at the edge of an NAP until you're ready to eat them. You've done it without overwhelming numbers (until now). The strategy is brilliant. The other alliances you've eaten did not even see you coming ... hell, half the world is still sitting back praying TBD just goes away. You set a pace that only 2 other alliances (KOD and Koopas) can possibly keep up with and when it comes time to eat KOD you've already got JG and Koopas in your pocket.

I see this world coming down to a 3 way race on wonders build with TBD the clear front-runner. I'll be out on the rim laughing the whole time. Thank you for the lesson. It will not be one I soon forget.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Kameleon,

Thank you and I have much respect for you as well. I've been in your same shoes before. In Olympia, i was a Co-Leader in an alliance. We had just come off a win in Rho and feeling high. Olympia ended up being 2 MRA's with 3-4 alliances on each side. We were on the losing side. We setup a strong core (the most important thing EVER!) and were able to walk away with some great new friends. The experience we gained from that world is unimaginable as it was a dog fight for several months. The experience of an MRA left a bad taste in our mouths. When you have 300 people going for the same cities, posting all over the forums, and constantly having to watch inactives. Not to mention the spy issue, since the lack of loyalty among all off your members isn't there. It's a chore.

Our strategy for this world was to come out swinging, have fun, and most of all invite quality over quantity. The early NaP's that you refer to were broken merely based on trust. Ty Louis (the leader of AoN/Bouclier) asked us for a NAP, while on the same side scheming against us. He had it coming. Our terms were a 48 hour notification, and we honored that. We've been up front and honest with the alliances we have relationships with and won't stab them in the back. We don't play that way.

You may be surprised to know, that we had nothing to do with the multiple alliances attacking you. Apocalypse was already at war with you. Koopa grew tired of the fact you kept inviting their food, and Rational was a shock to me as well. TBD merely decided to declare war because Legion members/leaders messaged the world to come at us so you could grow in the east.

This world is far from over, and this next stage should be interesting. I personally wish you the best of luck.

Chris John

DeletedUser6798

I disprove all of this! This is a trash talk thread. Whats with the love and respect?

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Mods please, someone's feelings could get really hurt here :s