Trash Talk

DeletedUser723

Did they not see what just happened to AC/AG/AT???

Hey that strategy didn't work. Let's try it too!!

DeletedUser12324

This world has a lot of good players, many of which are tired of the MRA structure that has plagued Grepolis for the last 20 or so servers. Winning with 2 alliances, then 3 & 4 has been the anthem. It's okay to say no to people when they ask for an invitation. Hell, even helping them relocate. I can't tell you who's going to win Baris because it's still early, but I'll promise you it will only be ONE alliance.

DeletedUser

Oh come on... TBD can't take all the credit here. I mean, look at all these other wars they're fighting:

Legion of Death has conquered 18 cities from *TEG* and lost 12.
Legion of Hell has conquered 32 cities from Legion of Death and lost 31.
Rational has conquered 9 cities from *TEG* and lost 1.
Rational has conquered 10 cities from Legion of Hell and lost 3.
*TEG* has conquered 5 cities from Legion of Hell and lost 4.

...can someone please tell me who is winning?

want to clarify Rational is not legions we never were a lot of what you seeing is the wars that took place before legions decided to take in our enemies like all Mra do and like all fighting alliances there is a tolerance point that has been crossed please do not include rational with legions ever again. No one can say they never picked a bad pact. But rational can say they will not tolerate a bad pact.

DeletedUser12275

want to clarify Rational is not legions we never were a lot of what you seeing is the wars that took place before legions decided to take in our enemies like all Mra do and like all fighting alliances there is a tolerance point that has been crossed please do not include rational with legions ever again. No one can say they never picked a bad pact. But rational can say they will not tolerate a bad pact.

so are you saying u guys are not longer together?
-grabs popcorn and diet coke(gotta stay on shape you know)-

DeletedUser723

**** just got real.

Your opinion of them is so cold I had to break out my snuggie.
Does Legions Inc. know you feel this way?

DeletedUser

so are you saying u guys are not longer together?
-grabs popcorn and diet coke(gotta stay on shape you know)-
We have not been together for a long time first we defeat TEG they take the whole alliance in then we take out koh they grab a lot of them Legion does not know how to pact they only know how to manipulate and make others fight their wars and defend their city's.

DeletedUser

**** just got real.

Your opinion of them is so cold I had to break out my snuggie.
Does Legions Inc. know you feel this way?

Considering we are oping them as we speak and gave them 48 hours notice witch they broke by attacking us first id say umm they might have a clue but this is legions i could be wrong.

DeletedUser12275

Considering we are oping them as we speak and gave them 48 hours notice witch they broke by attacking us first id say umm they might have a clue but this is legions i could be wrong.

okay that's it Athanasios...can we Rip them too?lol

DeletedUser723

okay that's it Athanasios...can we Rip them too?lol

Well...

MRA = RiP.

Which is the Grepolis equivalent of E=MC^2. Note that this formula proves that even a small amount of matter (mass recruiting) is capable of generating a massive amount of energy. Such as: atomic bombs, or in this case, the extinction of an alliance. As the discoverer of this formula said:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Einstein

Thus proving that our local MRA-Tards are actually just insane, and they will soon be extinct as all the other MRA-Tards before them are now.

This concludes our physics lesson for today kids. Now we return to your regularly scheduled programs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9702

I love to hear gold spenders get on here and talk about MRA's. This has been the most pathetic server I have played on yet. TBD spent an absurd amounts of gold at the beginning and established a dominant position in 55. I am not suggesting they are not good players, but good players who spend lots of gold beat good players that do not.

Let's be clear about what is going on with Legions. Even with a dominant position TBD arranged to get Rational, Koopa and Apocalypse to join them before attacking Legions. Now there is nothing necessarily wrong with TBD--the number one alliance in the game-- going out and seeking alliances before facing a weaker enemy, I understand stacking the deck in your favor. But don't look at this contest as test of skill. And I certainly wouldn't mass mail my enemy telling them how good I am. That is just sad.

Legions and TEG are simultaneously fighting Apocalypse, TBD, Koopa and now Rational. Of course Rational is the most pathetic of all, they were barely able to take cities from TEG when TEG was on their own and fighting both them and Apocalypse simultaneously. Now they have allowed themselves to be the 4th member (and weakest) of a coalition led by the number 1 group on the server. This after Legion's bent over backwards to make sure Rational was set up behind their lines. To expect Legions, or any alliance to win against a coalition of that size while getting stabbed in the back is silly.

If this server is some sort of rebellion against MRA's fine, but understand all we have here are big gold spenders and people who are more interested in toadying up to them than banding together to a least make it an interesting fight.

Full disclosure: once I establish myself on a server I spend $20 for some gold I use for the entire server. I am just not willing to invest more than that in a video game.

I would love to have a chance to pay a flat fee and enter a server where gold could not be used.Then we would be able to assess which strategies and tactics are really best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

I love to hear gold spenders get on here and talk about MRA's. This has been the most pathetic server I have played on yet. TBD spent an absurd amounts of gold at the beginning and established a dominant position in 55. I am not suggesting they are not good players, but good players who spend lots of gold beat good players that do not.

Even with a dominant position they arranged to get Rational, Koopa and Apocalypse to join them before attacking Legions. Now there is nothing wrong with TBD--the number one alliance in the game-- go out and seeking alliances before facing a far weaker enemy, hey there is nothing wrong with stacking the deck in your favor. But this contest is hardly a test of skill.

Let's be clear about what is going on with Legions. Legions and TEG are simultaneously fighting Apocalypse, TBD, Koopa and now Rational. Of course Rational is the most pathetic of all, they were barely able to take cities from TEG when TEG was on their own and fighting both them and Apocalypse simultaneously. Now they have allowed themselves to be the 4th member (and weakest) member of a coalition led by the number 1 group on the server. To expect Legions, or any alliance to win against a coalition of that size is silly.

haha, yes you are right it is because of our money and gold we are doing well. We bribed and golded our way to the top lol. I think if you knew how little gold some of us use you would cry lol. yes i used gold out of the start, we are in 55 and started with 40 people we had to come out swinging just to survive and have a chance, and it wasnt just handed to us we earned that every player on the team.

you guys are mad because you went around and tried to start a coalition and it didnt work, lets be clear there is no coalition, no shared Offense tabs nothing like that, just a common enemy, and for us at TBD it isnt personal i can assure you that, i cant speak for the rest of the alliances but TBD it isnt, we just want your cities and its a war game, we arent in canada singing kumba ya together in igloos lol.

Look I was in the same position you were in last world, many of us were. check us out in Olympia, I left there but many are still there we were a big MRA and got smashed the entire server, and ya there were whinners in there crying about gold from the other side or they cheated because of this, but the reality is they kicked our butt and we learned from it ... my point is suck it up ... bend over and have fun. Just because you couldnt convince the world we are the evil big alliance going to take away your MRA crown for everyone strategy haha

PS. I love you and wish you the best, no hard feelings
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser

Let's be clear about what is going on with Legions. Even with a dominant position TBD arranged to get Rational, Koopa and Apocalypse to join them before attacking Legions. Now there is nothing necessarily wrong with TBD--the number one alliance in the game-- going out and seeking alliances before facing a weaker enemy, I understand stacking the deck in your favor. But don't look at this contest as test of skill. And I certainly wouldn't mass mail my enemy telling them how good I am. That is just sad.

Legions and TEG are simultaneously fighting Apocalypse, TBD, Koopa and now Rational. Of course Rational is the most pathetic of all, they were barely able to take cities from TEG when TEG was on their own and fighting both them and Apocalypse simultaneously. Now they have allowed themselves to be the 4th member (and weakest) of a coalition led by the number 1 group on the server. This after Legion's bent over backwards to make sure Rational was set up behind their lines. To expect Legions, or any alliance to win against a coalition of that size is silly.

If this server is some sort of rebellion against MRA's fine, but understand all we have here are big gold spenders and people who are more interested in toadying up to them than banding together to a least make it an interesting fight.

Full disclosure: once I establish myself on a server I spend $20 for some gold I use for the entire server. I am just not willing to invest more than that in a video game.

I would love to have a chance to pay a flat fee and enter a server where gold could not be used.Then we would be able to assess which strategies and tactics are really best.
lol rational dominated teg and legions did what mra do took them in.. As for tbd I have no issue with them hell we are prob there next target and it will be fun. But you are very wrong about them. One, apoc was at war way before this. Two, rational has had 0 talks with tbd about any offensive with legions. Three, legions talks are the only ones that turned rational against them. Learn to treat your allies with respect.. Specialy when they are the only one.

DeletedUser723

Not sure if this is going to be a scolding or some kind of bragging but it must be said...

First, the "Gold Spender" advantage is complete bs. I don't spend a dime on this game. All my gold comes from the gold trade market, yet somehow, I am ranked 12th in points, 2nd in abp and 2nd in overall fighters. And if you think I had it easy, you have to understand that many of my targets in Argentum used (not sure if bought) gold just as much as any heavy golder on any server and they still buckled beneath me despite being some great defenders. Why????

Because instead of joining the nearest, high point, MRA-Tard alliance, I looked up statistics and studied players locations and got an idea of what direction the leadership of local alliances were heading. KOD seemed a perfect fit for me because I saw them defending against larger numbers and using tactics that only skilled players can pull off. The last thing I would ever do is join some pathetic MRA that doesn't know how to fight. I'm not talking about alliance bp totals. I'm talking about knowing how to fight period. There is a big difference if you know what to look for.

Lastly, there is no benefit to being an MRA and there are sooo many negatives which you are experiencing now. You put city point totals on your alliance name which makes you a target/threat to the server. You recruited all the food around you instead of eating it. You had too many players in too many alliances which drastically increases the chances of a mutiny/betrayal like with Rational. The point is, MRA's are full of holes and 99% of the time they collapse. They also ruin the game for many new players because those players don't get the chance to learn to be great and instead get rimmed for being in an MRA. Most brand new players usually quit after being rimmed, given some exceptions, and that kills the level of competition on this server and future servers. Mazda wishes you the best. Well I don't.

DeletedUser

Lol again rational was a pact never one of legions wings they treated us like a wing witch is why we 48 hour noticed the pact. When we pact with legions they had one alliance we had no idea they were a mra till we started fighting alliances and they grabbed all our food. :-(

DeletedUser12324

Legions and TEG are simultaneously fighting Apocalypse, TBD, Koopa and now Rational. Of course Rational is the most pathetic of all, they were barely able to take cities from TEG when TEG was on their own and fighting both them and Apocalypse simultaneously. Now they have allowed themselves to be the 4th member (and weakest) of a coalition led by the number 1 group on the server. This after Legion's bent over backwards to make sure Rational was set up behind their lines. To expect Legions, or any alliance to win against a coalition of that size while getting stabbed in the back is silly.

This is the biggest load of crap I've read.

1st off. If you think spending gold gives you skill, you're way off base. If you only knew how little gold I've spent. Amazingly, you guys have an army of manti's all of a sudden and those must be free. Not to mention the 22 spells that were cast on me from your leader in a 2 hour period. Quit boo hoo'ing about gold spending or just ghost.

This server is so pathetic to you because you think recruiting a 400 man army to run over people is going to work. TBD had nothing to do with Rational flipping on you. Maybe you should look at your leaders and their diplomacy skills. Legion has cities in damn near every ocean, not from skill, but from recruiting. You recruit enough of your NAP's/Pacts food, they will turn on you. Greed is what got you here.

You said it yourself, TBD setup a strong core in the beginning. What did Legion do? Ocean 56 & 65 out of the gate. Instead of building a solid foundation, you tried to put the roof on. FAIL.

Legion will sink. The only question is how long.

DeletedUser

This is the biggest load of crap I've read.

1st off. If you think spending gold gives you skill, you're way off base. If you only knew how little gold I've spent. Amazingly, you guys have an army of manti's all of a sudden and those must be free. Not to mention the 22 spells that were cast on me from your leader in a 2 hour period. Quit boo hoo'ing about gold spending or just ghost.

This server is so pathetic to you because you think recruiting a 400 man army to run over people is going to work. TBD had nothing to do with Rational flipping on you. Maybe you should look at your leaders and their diplomacy skills. Legion has cities in damn near every ocean, not from skill, but from recruiting. You recruit enough of your NAP's/Pacts food, they will turn on you. Greed is what got you here.

You said it yourself, TBD setup a strong core in the beginning. What did Legion do? Ocean 56 & 65 out of the gate. Instead of building a solid foundation, you tried to put the roof on. FAIL.

Legion will sink. The only question is how long.
1 week for wings 2 weeks for main ... Start your clock

DeletedUser9702

haha, yes you are right it is because of our money and gold we are doing well. We bribed and golded our way to the top lol. I think if you knew how little gold some of us use you would cry lol. yes i used gold out of the start, we are in 55 and started with 40 people we had to come out swinging just to survive and have a chance, and it wasnt just handed to us we earned that every player on the team.

you guys are mad because you went around and tried to start a coalition and it didnt work, lets be clear there is no coalition, no shared Offense tabs nothing like that, just a common enemy, and for us at TBD it isnt personal i can assure you that, i cant speak for the rest of the alliances but TBD it isnt, we just want your cities and its a war game, we arent in canada singing kumba ya together in igloos lol.

Look I was in the same position you were in last world, many of us were. check us out in Olympia, I left there but many are still there we were a big MRA and got smashed the entire server, and ya there were whinners in there crying about gold from the other side or they cheated because of this, but the reality is they kicked our butt and we learned from it ... my point is suck it up ... bend over and have fun. Just because you couldnt convince the world we are the evil big alliance going to take away your MRA crown for everyone strategy haha

PS. I love you and wish you the best, no hard feelings
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Not to mention, we didn't stab legions in the back. We were at war with TEG. We stopped because legions took them in. Legions promised us 10 TEG cities, then never gave it to us. They took in members in OUR ocean after KoH dissolved, then cried that we took their cities, even though the revolts were active before the members join. Finally, we have the 48 hour notice of the pact terminating. They attacked us 20 hours after we gave the notice. Oh well, guess they wanted to die quicker. All in all, Legions was a terrible choice of a pact, they deserve what's coming.

First off, I am coming from TEG, trust me you were never our first priority. We found ourselves trapped between Apocalypse and Rational fighting both simultaneously. Our situation was untenable, but not because of Rational. We always had much more trouble fighting Apocalypse than you guys. Your group almost never took cities from us unless Apoc was running and op. As for not sharing forums, that doesn't mean a thing. Any fool can go on grepo stats, or here and know TBD is attacking Legions. In fact, TBD players sent mass mails out announcing they were coming.

We were offered merges by both your group and Legions and opted for Legions because the terms we got from them were more favorable. Of course you are next, that you can see that but still attack Legions makes your group certifiable. You will get caught between TBD and Koopa. Your group will last 2 to 3 weeks past the point Legions falls.

DeletedUser9702

Read what I wrote carefully, gold doesn't give you skill, but it does speed up your growth considerably.