Trash Talk

DeletedUser12275

and then they say we should pick on someone our size lol...for the record AC/AG was about the same size :p

DeletedUser12324

Haha! Legion has a city in EVERY ocean.

Watch out Brothers of Libery! They are coming for you
smiley_emoticons_seb_cowboy.gif

DeletedUser7789

Rational will be making their own wonders. Thats why they moved to 66 i think.

Honestly i dont even.care about wonders. Id much rather screw wonders and break others unfortunetely i dont think that is what the majority of legion wants..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13392

Rational is not a part of LOD/LOH and Teg trio, we are simply pacted with each other and that's is it. We don't see ourselves as a sister alliance to anyone and I hope I am speaking for everyone, would rather disband than become one. We are independent and it is simple as that.

DeletedUser12275

Rational is not a part of LOD/LOH and Teg trio, we are simply pacted with each other and that's is it. We don't see ourselves as a sister alliance to anyone and I hope I am speaking for everyone, would rather disband than become one. We are independent and it is simple as that.

what?so are you saying you would prefer to disband before becoming a sister alliance of LoD? i heard their MRA system
is legit...i am trying to get TBD to join the sisterhood lol...i mean who wouldn't want to be part of it? i heard they even get gold
free for being the best player of grepolis and plus they got Pozza wed!!!:p

DeletedUser13392

what?so are you saying you would prefer to disband before becoming a sister alliance of LoD? i heard their MRA system
is legit...i am trying to get TBD to join the sisterhood lol...i mean who wouldn't want to be part of it? i heard they even get gold
free for being the best player of grepolis and plus they got Pozza wed!!!:p
I think everyone has the wrong idea of rational and think that we are a part of LOD/LOH and I don't know why being pacted with them automatically makes us their alliance, we both have different views on victory and both have different strategies. Don't know why you can't understand that...

DeletedUser12333

I think everyone has the wrong idea of rational and think that we are a part of LOD/LOH and I don't know why being pacted with them automatically makes us their alliance, we both have different views on victory and both have different strategies. Don't know why you can't understand that...

sorry man, I never thought that nor did i mean it that way, just that you were pacted that was the only reason I added you to the Map was because Pact talks came up but I never put you guys in the same banner like LoD, LoH, & TEG. Thats prob my fault for making it the same color.

But i dont blame you for trying to seperate from the MRA of LoD hahaha. just kidding they have some good players in there, but most definitely doing the MRA strategy of wonders.

I hope you guys stick to your guns and do some wonders in that 66 area, I would really love to see a bunch of alliances battling for wonders. Most i have ever seen was 3 separate alliances (there were more but 3 that were close lol). Other wise always seems to be 2 and that just gets boring, a promise of crowns to everyone who is willing to sign up

DeletedUser12275

That's it LoD got this figure it out..i am quitting TBD and making a sister for LoD..anyone wanna join us?

DeletedUser

But i will say this everything in this world will be ok what can i say we will see at the end of this server what happens. My main goal is not to try and focus soley on me and try to get the stats to prove myself. That takes alot of time and effort and i am a founder. A founder who cares about his team and my first priority is my alliance and players and there well being then comes my stats. Because without my team im nothing so at the end of day i am pushing for the well being of my alliance and myself so lets see what happens

Hmm, Tone The Great has become Tone The Silent

DeletedUser12324

Haha!

So a Legion player decided they were going to go on a revolt spree on our cities with event myths. Hats off to you on getting revolts AMP567. I'm sure you guys were laughing about that yesterday.

Unfortunately you lost 2 cities because of it and gave us mounds of BP thanks to all of your teammates sending DLU behind a blasted wall. Not only did you help us grow, but you lost 2 cities in the process.

Haha, just think what will happen when we turn you red ;)

DeletedUser7789

CaptureFUN.JPG
Capture222.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture123.JPG

Heres some pics of the great TBD attacking. They are so great it seems like they ignore any morale and they even think they can now attack with biremes
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser12324

View attachment 2235
View attachment 2236
View attachment 2237
View attachment 2238

Heres some pics of the great TBD attacking. They are so great it seems like they ignore any morale and they even think they can now attack with biremes
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

Wow. Reports from a non-alliance player. Great nukes if you ask me. You should get kudo's for defending a brown city. The birs sent, no explanation (SMH). If you think they are like that, we can try ;)

Maybe you would like to see the reports of the great Legion defense where we ripped through 2k land units behind no wall and cleared the 200 transports sent all day long because someone doesn't know how to play defense. Or maybe the 25k each resources that were stolen because AMP567 wasn't building the wall with the resources you were sending.

DeletedUser7789

I dont blame Amp. Amp was getting hit everywhere and did a great job with updates. But Lets be honest the only reason you took all that dlu was bc of event myths. Theres nothing wrong with gold usage, sometimes people just need it to make up for their lack of skill ;) but it crosses a line when you can spawn 70 plus Mantis within a day....

DeletedUser6798

Oh man... if there's one thing that is more over used than gold users.... Its using the excuse that a person uses more gold than you!

DeletedUser12275

I dont blame Amp. Amp was getting hit everywhere and did a great job with updates. But Lets be honest the only reason you took all that dlu was bc of event myths. Theres nothing wrong with gold usage, sometimes people just need it to make up for their lack of skill ;) but it crosses a line when you can spawn 70 plus Mantis within a day....

Payback is a B......
You legion girls need to think twice before attacking us ;)....ask Amp the side effects of attacking TBD :p

DeletedUser7789

Oh man... if there's one thing that is more over used than gold users.... Its using the excuse that a person uses more gold than you!

Not An excuse, its the reason. If the event was happening you would not of gotten any cities. Simple. :)

Besides its 2 cities that were covered with TBD... not a big loss lol.

DeletedUser13278

Not An excuse, its the reason. If the event was happening you would not of gotten any cities. Simple. :)

Besides its 2 cities that were covered with TBD... not a big loss lol.

Myths are easy enough to dodge and that doesn't cost any gold, just a little skill....just sayin