Trash Talk

DeletedUser4322

Hahaha...I like to trash talk...just ask the members of the plague, the disease and the retards..I think that's what their names are...hmmm..I think I'm calling them Larry curly and moe lol

DeletedUser7992

Someone please attack us !! This is a very boring world so far ..

DeletedUser

I don't like to sim out that only way to really be number one we all know it people going to be simming ten times over now though if the gold trade does kick in then it might change thing up a bit but still going to be simming

DeletedUser

Guys should come into 056 and play some I miss you guys haven't seen you since theta I want some good Bp

DeletedUser

At least we don't have a bunny on our profile pic!! So soft!! lol

DeletedUser5827

Quote:
Poseidons Trident on 2015-01-08 at 14:54
YOU WANT ME?...Well, HERE I AM!!...I knew that your noob/simmer alliance wont ever take me down...I have ZERO respect for you NOOBS...you can revolt my two new cities as much as you'd like...YOU AINT GETTING THEM!!!...it takes skilled players to take me out...and quite frankly..I DON'T SEE ANY OVER AT YOUR MRA Coalition!!!

taken.jpg

....just sayin

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
id respond to this with a picture of all our taken and or crossed off cities. But well we both already know it would put yours to shame so why bother. Congrats tho. one city is great

DeletedUser5827

id respond to this with a picture of all our taken and or crossed off cities. But well we both already know it would put yours to shame so why bother. Congrats tho. one city is great
well the guy's been sending mass mails to entire alliances for months now saying how amazing he is and how horrible everybody else is. And when someone specifically says over and over again 'You will Never take this city' ya kinda gotta say something when he loses it.
As far as the one city comment, well i believe we took 29 cities in our last op alone so.. yea.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
well the guy's been sending mass mails to entire alliances for months now saying how amazing he is and how horrible everybody else is. And when someone specifically says over and over again 'You will Never take this city' ya kinda gotta say something when he loses it.
As far as the one city comment, well i believe we took 29 cities in our last op alone so.. yea.

29...thats cute. maybe your leadership hasnt shared this but we take that off you guys every couple days. when we run ops it blows that out of the water. the city you took off PT was one burried deep in your territory. Hes got another one down there still does he not?