Trash Talk

DeletedUser

Lol, I was wondering the same thing. Ticked me off, ran his mouth and can't stick around? Get back here noob, I'm not done with you.

DeletedUser

there any good alliances in 56 that are open ? only 2500 points

DeletedUser10111

Again he said good, an alliance with low player average and 2 sister alliances is not a good sign at all.

Now SF it could be that they are good food. 2 sisters and a low average is good for me and you.. ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm just Bias:p we are a rim MRA, I'd expect any rim alliance to have a low point average. Most of us only got out of BP last night.

Hey, at least I'm not Great Celtic Union with an alleged coalition of 15 alliances.

DeletedUser8463

The great Celtic union had a coalition led War.Hammer against Panic Attack. You see what the outcome of that was? War.hammer has collapsed as an alliance. There founder has gone into hiding.
The celtics might be next.

DeletedUser

Next? It already happened, somebody coerced the leaders to give him leadership rights and kicked everyone, they were at rank 8 last night and are now 47.

DeletedUser

WHAT?!?!?!

I AM OUTRAGED. Which one of you did this to poor Mr. Noob... I mean 92???

Panic Attacks like the noobs they conquer under one banner, it makes it so much easier. How DARE you deprive of us of this? Whoever did this needs to be punished.

DeletedUser8463

I missed what happened to Celtic union. Let's see who else tried to step up in o55 next

DeletedUser11069

The great Celtic union had a coalition led War.Hammer against Panic Attack. You see what the outcome of that was? War.hammer has collapsed as an alliance. There founder has gone into hiding.
The celtics might be next.
I got message from dalec as i have played with him on en1 and en20. Even though i had not been on the game in over a year saying. I am leaving the game because it is not fun anymore. At 2:00 game time friday

DeletedUser2154

Who let Poseidon in the trash talking section?!!?! Everyone automatically loses.