Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-09/a-bull-takes-out-a-rodeo-clown/4302816

Thanks claire, glad u could pop ur man toy out of ur mouth today to post that to show me your intellect.

Fact is stw is either a spy, or useless.
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us37&server=us37&pn=stw5454&rt=overview_hr&dow=all

When predator asks to recruit guys in no mans land that are lost causes as they are no where near alliance i dont say no and ill tell u why for those of u like claire here who can only think of that man thong they seen at the mall. Tratman Stw ect... neither were or were going to be an asset for sails. So plague calling himself "Sails public enemy #1" taking these cities is a WIN for SOD as those cities were never going to be of use to us. The day i get a player in an outside ocean such as STW that actually lasts will prove that this world is joke and ill quit right there. STW was a dead man the day he joined us. Im tired of explaining the mechanics of this game. Clair, u just joined the rodeo and are officially a clown!

DeletedUser9493

I do not appreciate your derogatory comments. This may be the TRASH TALKIN THREAD but show some respect, man. Really!

DeletedUser10911

I don't understand why SoD invites members to join them just to Kick them out as soon as they lose a city. It would appear SoD is more worried about rankings than about its membership. Every time you kick someone out you say they are a spy. We Rimmed Trautmann, Actavious, and Rockafello. Between all of them we had over 15 cities but because you kicked them out we only show as taking 4 SoD cities. We actually keep our members after they lose a city and we help them to get more and grow with us. We have been losing cities to SoD the last few days. In each case you were able to get a CS in the city before we had any warning. Did we blame this on the player and kick them out of our alliance. No. Once again SoD is ranked the #1 Alliance but they are not the best alliance to be in.

DeletedUser

Plague did u not go to stw's stat link. He shows gaining city pts while the city u had under siege. He never came on to post at all about having a city under siege. As i said before, spy or useless. However......Plague, this thread is not a discussion over stats. U want that to be a +1 for berserkers thats fine by me. I came here to say that u are a "CLOWN" for naming the city a SOD loss. Just a day or two ago u told me u would take more cities in the action. Then u go and take a city on the border of 65 and act as if that is a huge victory. It is a victory for Sails the further away u place ur cities. Seriously, Im not discussing stats, im discussing rodeo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry I just came in to check up on how everything was doing....but just on what plaguetower and claird said.
1. Sails of Death is absolutely in no way hampered by having many enemies. In fact, it only helps them grow.
2. Sails of Death has absolutely no interest in the #1 ranking.
3. As far as Sails of Death is concerned, if Berserkers get members defecting and then get rimmed by their former alliance, it is no SoD loss, it is a Berserkers loss of their player.
4. It has nothing to do with losing cities without warning. It has to do with them losing cities without gaining ANY DBP, the sign of a planned conquest. That points to an inside job. Thats why they get kicked.

DeletedUser10453

Plague that was a very ignorant comment. People in your alliance and trautmann admitted to handing over his cities to you lol. So congrats man thats why we kicked out his friends and we talked to actavious and rockafello before kicking them and they understood why they were being kicked. After you took the city you named it Big SOD loss lol. He gave you his city because he felt bad for leaving. I thought everyone should know the truth.

We do not add people for points because we do not care about points. We care about battle points. At least we do not have people join another alliance and than take their cities for stats. Personally I respected you guys a lot before all of that. I respect my enemies but hard to respect an alliance who does stuff like that.

DeletedUser

Plague that was a very ignorant comment. People in your alliance and trautmann admitted to handing over his cities to you lol. So congrats man thats why we kicked out his friends and we talked to actavious and rockafello before kicking them and they understood why they were being kicked. After you took the city you named it Big SOD loss lol. He gave you his city because he felt bad for leaving. I thought everyone should know the truth.

We do not add people for points because we do not care about points. We care about battle points. At least we do not have people join another alliance and than take their cities for stats. Personally I respected you guys a lot before all of that. I respect my enemies but hard to respect an alliance who does stuff like that.

Welcome to US Server Grepolis....

DeletedUser9662

Plague did u not go to stw's stat link. He shows gaining city pts while the city u had under siege. He never came on to post at all about having a city under siege. As i said before, spy or useless. However......Plague, this thread is not a discussion over stats. U want that to be a +1 for berserkers thats fine by me. I came here to say that u are a "CLOWN" for naming the city a SOD loss. Just a day or two ago u told me u would take more cities in the action. Then u go and take a city on the border of 65 and act as if that is a huge victory. It is a victory for Sails the further away u place ur cities. Seriously, Im not discussing stats, im discussing rodeo.

I like how you 2 were fighting on here, but now you are in the same alliance...

DeletedUser10453

I called him out on his comment, not as a player in this game.

DeletedUser

I like how you 2 were fighting on here, but now you are in the same alliance...

Hey swift.....did you just call the kettle black??? he's #1 he can do anything he wants :) speaking of spiff LOL I heard you're apart of the family now. Come on over for dinner, i'll make my best apple pie :)

DeletedUser9662

Hey swift.....did you just call the kettle black??? he's #1 he can do anything he wants :) speaking of spiff LOL I heard you're apart of the family now. Come on over for dinner, i'll make my best apple pie :)

Sounds delicious :p

DeletedUser

Well im open for a new topic. Any one got a player i can rip on? LOl.

DeletedUser9662

Lets revive this thread shall we? get all your alliance mates on the forums zero, and I will get mine, lets get this thread blown up!

To start, NAF are noobs :p

DeletedUser9493

I'll get this started.

So, I'm sure by now everyone knows that DoW is no more. But do you all know why? It's because Petro is a traitor, unhonorable, & arrogant. The entire time we were in an alliance together he was all about loyalty, honor and integrity. I was honest with him about things, heck I even apologized to him for talking smack on him to Neme. I was even going to leave the alliance and the world because of the whole thing. But he sucked me right back begging for me to stay. Stay for what I ask now? To be SCREWED OVER? I will eventually have my revenge on him and pretty little Lucy too! If it don't happen in this world it will happen in another. I'm warning you all now, you might win your war with me this time, but I will get you one way or the other.

DeletedUser

Petros a joke, Lucy is a bully, and Haven aint got nothing on the establishment that is Ronin.
image.png

DeletedUser

only thing that is a joke here is the neutral alliance leader out here talking trash. What has ronin been doing the last few months? About the only thing i seen you good at is posting your funny pictures all over the externals.

Have you guys even had a piece of any war? I bet your allies are all bull at u for getting your alliance into this fight. If there is one thing i know, is your players do not wish to fight haven. Many of your new guys from previous DOW already had the exp. Your border now is scattered through out the three oceans makes your alliance spread out.

Claird-please read how pathetic your post is. I even stated your real name here because i seriously pitty you. Leave the world, or step it up. Talking about theoretical what if's just makes all my previous posts about you look on point.

Nemesis, u have my attention but i want you and your allies to know that all u are to me is a waste of my time where i could be fighting players of bigger stature. Not guys who purposely sim the first few months in a world and then come out here running their mouth after they gain 40 players.