Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9493

Lucy, After your alliances' so called attacks and the cs attempt on 1 of my cities yesterday was a bust, I believe I was spot on with my previous post. So you can run your mouth all you want about how pathetic my previous post is but all you're doing is showing how pathetic your alliance really is. It may be #1 in the stats but that don't mean crap to me. It's how you play this game that matters to me.

DeletedUser

you appeared to be dead in the water till mid CS travel u jumped into ronin. yeah u sniped a CS yay Clair!!! Maybe you can wipe those tears and get in the game and stop telling us how one day were gonna get it. Base your opinion off that attempt where we sent over a 8 hour CS because u were under a flag with only you as a player? Still the same pea brained player. What makes u think you are even worthy to say anything out here? You were a leader of dow? What exactly have you done in this world except ur news paper. Every one needs a mascot clair. Now you get to be ronin's. Or soon they change their name to runnin.

DeletedUser9493

Ronin was helping me before I ever joined them. And what tears should I wipe away? The ones from laughing at all of your alliances stupid little attacks? Yes, those ones I have to wipe away.
And Lucy, I would rather be a mascot any day than a muppet like Petro is for you. At least then I can think and speak for myself. Considering he doesn't have the balls to respond on here.

DeletedUser

You know whats funny, petro has the biggest balls out here. He put up the best fight so far against me, and after all the trash i talked we were still able to put aside our differences to round up the clowns in this world together. That is of course if Nemesis doesnt have them all commit suicide first.

Nemesis thinks i have a chuby because i bragged to him about landing CS on inactive. What he fails to realize is i manipulated him into attacking my siege. Getting him to put the call out to attack a siege that i had stacked in the first ten seconds after Landing.

My grin is not for the city, its for your lack of leadership. Is it that hard to fathom that petro had enough of both of you clowns.

DeletedUser

Drunk on Haven kool aid? Ill tell you the same thing I told petro when he too messaged me stroking his ego.
images

Is this what being in the top alliance on marathon is? Bragging about conquering an inactive or two? Damn man at least act like you've been here before.

You continue your idiocy praising Petro's bravado, for putting up a fight, and you've yet to win a fight against a single member of this alliance. So basically you give an adaboy to your pet for doing more than a bunch of people you have yet to engage. I'll bet he is just lapping up the attention but lets call a spade a spade. Three weeks ago he was at war with you and now his alliance does not exist. He might be buying this "merger" but we all know this alliance was conquered even if he does not.

Lets look at some more of what you say:
Lucifers Nephew on 2014-09-06 at 15:00
no offense dow are pretty weak. U should me more tennacity in our scuffle so far then they have. I cant be under banner with 85% of them.
This was less than a month before they assimilated DoW and I believe he meant to say, showed.

Lucifers Nephew on 2014-09-28 at 20:01
I was not looking to bad mouth each other but to see if u would challange the siege as no one has challenged one for a while if at all.
Aside from the fact that he fails to spell the word Challenge correctly, he then says this while attacking an inactive. Now thats RICH!

Honest I can't even make this stuff up.
dbb0af81de5645e07f15b3dbf2c1313c.jpg

Fact is inactive conquers are part of the game, so please dont get me wrong I am not complaining. Personally I appreciate the BP farm, no longer will I have to put ships at risk to farm culture. This is a plus for me and we normally boot inactives immediately so good luck with this strategy too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10941

The player was Ronin when he launched, you kicked him after the cs landed because he's inactive, which means you don't maintain your membership as cleanly as you purport.
You frequently lie, twist the truth and sow war between allies so that your members can support either side to gain bp anonymously. And you advocate being deceitful in your shared forums.
the members you picked up from the alliance I ran, more than half of those requested to come to Haven Reborn, begged in fact before going over to Ronin. Congratulations on picking up my trash and giving it a home.
I chose the people I wanted to come over to Haven Reborn because I trusted and knew these people to be hard working, loyal, daily players, ones that proved themselves in the line of fire, a fire you refused to take a front stage place in, every request in which I asked you to come forward and be proactively involved in the war you said you were more effective in the background.
Every request I had in which it involved a joint open operation with Dogs of war, you declined to help me teach my people without my coming under your control.
I did take some suggestions with the battle group message lists, but it did nothing to educate the masses, just a few select people. I took a bunch of noobs, and sorted out the gold dust, and took that to Haven reborn because, after fighting us, they gained some respect for us, no matter what they tell you in PM's before the crossover, surprise surprise, they might have lied to you in those pm's to throw you off, Just as you suggest we lie to others. While you were practicing deceit and manipulation, we pacted with Haven reborn and we got a good open feel for how they work internally and many of our members loved it. we had no relationship with your alliance that wasn't filtered or blocked in some way by the restrictions you put upon our communications.
I respect the accomplishments you had in the past with hardened experienced players, but you have no clue how to deal with members that show promise but lack experience without sounding condescending.

by the way, BP opportunities on your islands open both directions... just sayin.

DeletedUser

ah more food....

The player was Ronin when he launched, you kicked him after the cs landed because he's inactive, which means you don't maintain your membership as cleanly as you purport.
You frequently lie, twist the truth and sow war between allies so that your members can support either side to gain bp anonymously. And you advocate being deceitful in your shared forums.
the members you picked up from the alliance I ran, more than half of those requested to come to Haven Reborn, begged in fact before going over to Ronin. Congratulations on picking up my trash and giving it a home.
I chose the people I wanted to come over to Haven Reborn because I trusted and knew these people to be hard working, loyal, daily players, ones that proved themselves in the line of fire, a fire you refused to take a front stage place in, every request in which I asked you to come forward and be proactively involved in the war you said you were more effective in the background.
Every request I had in which it involved a joint open operation with Dogs of war, you declined to help me teach my people without my coming under your control.
I did take some suggestions with the battle group message lists, but it did nothing to educate the masses, just a few select people. I took a bunch of noobs, and sorted out the gold dust, and took that to Haven reborn because, after fighting us, they gained some respect for us, no matter what they tell you in PM's before the crossover, surprise surprise, they might have lied to you in those pm's to throw you off, Just as you suggest we lie to others. While you were practicing deceit and manipulation, we pacted with Haven reborn and we got a good open feel for how they work internally and many of our members loved it. we had no relationship with your alliance that wasn't filtered or blocked in some way by the restrictions you put upon our communications.
I respect the accomplishments you had in the past with hardened experienced players, but you have no clue how to deal with promising members that show promise.

by the way, BP opportunities on your islands open both directions... just sayin.

Ok so when you say you ran DoW, you forget to mention the "into the ground" part. So Stop lying, you aint gotta lie to kick it. Ronin supported your members every time DoW officers were proficient enough to let us, which was not often. An alliance ridden with spies and incompetent leadership, and you wonder why we were cautious. The fact that you were not man enough to boot these "simmers" and instead just disbanded says more about you than it does me.

DoW was food for all and Ronin clout was the only reason it lasted as long as it did.

It was not our duty to train your nubs. thisisgrepolis not little league.

Let me make this perfectly clear, we Ronin are in the "kicking teeth in" business not the "teaching scrubs to play" trade. Hell they ain't even the same industry. Fact is your "mighty" banner fell to an enemy dress up as an ally in less than 3 weeks, no matter how you spin it.

As for Oleg, he has been a top lieutenant of mine for the past 13 months so yea I gave him a little too much leeway. Loyalty happens to my greatest weakness. This should be glaringly apparent to you considering you are now an enemy of mine yet, I refused to backstab you for the very banner you are now under, some 3 weeks ago.

The fact that you are arrogant enough to make a point about how much you care for these members after you dropped them with such haste and now call them trash in this thread is more than laughable. #poser

You give me entirely too much credit. How exactly do I make others declare war on one another? These are the words of a fool. Here is What I actually do ADVOCATE among leaders of sovereign nations : Law 3: Conceal Your Intentions
http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-3-conceal-your-intentions.html
b0d0cab985e4c36f5760f89db7ff8030.jpg

DeletedUser

That would imply you had something to do with it? Fact is Haven had this in motion long before you saw it coming. #ignoranceisbliss

Let's face it you would have never made it here. This is a team.

DeletedUser

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us37&server=us37&pn=lucifers+nephew&rt=overview&dow=all

Nemesis, if conquering an inactive means you will give me 10k dbp every time than how am i to be criticized here? The inactive was to get a faster CS travel time to your core starting islands. I honerstly think you should stick to your pretty pictures and lay low out of this forum. I dont know if you proof read your trash talk but u sound like a 9 year old who got his game controller taken away. I dont even think i can read your posts any more

You declared war on us the day before i landed CS. ---Step one, get a faster CS travel time to ronin's starting islands..........-Check

Step 2, destroy ronin......Soon to come nemesis, soon to come!

Step 3-Put nemesis in boarding school......

DeletedUser

TBH I had assumed most of what I write on here is far beyond your literacy level as you will typically misconstrue context and more often not respond at all to the point being made which is also true in this case. I never said anything negative about you taking an inactive. What I did say is, That it was and still is cute that you are so boastful about it. Do I need to continue posting your pm's up here to keep you honest?

And just in case you have not realized this by now, I do not measure my worth according to your ideals. Believe me when I say, I really can care less about what you think I should be doing. So do us all a favor and save your advice for the nine your old kids you seem to be familiar in antiquating yourself with.

Oh and Petro when did you arrive at this "decision", was it before or after you logged on to find Haven had stolen half of your rank and file?

DeletedUser10941

you quote Sun Tzu in why you kept your plans dark from me while we were 'allies' which implies at all times that you considered me an enemy to be conquered. I appreciated your help when it benefitted you, and whilst talking with Brisket Levisket, he spoke of how you were 'mentoring' me and pointed out all you really wanted to do was take my alliance, but were not doing it with war, but through diplomacy. Your losing has brought about this tirade of slander and degradation. what opened my eyes... really opened my eyes to how worthless your help has been, was when our alliance ran operations with Haven Reborn.
Goals and achievements seen by all in our alliance as the way to go. the day after our second operation, I messaged 18 of my alliance that I could trust implicitly who were online daily, stood behind me every step of the way, and were not hotheads. that I was considering a move into haven reborn, and that this meant we would end up eventually at war with Ronin. Every one of them accepted, and who's only concern was if we were bringing specific other alliance mates with us. then, on the day of the move, you threatened war because you were sharing an island with another haven reborn and that if you saw one more you would make war on my alliance. as if we governed them. Argonauts and NAF attacked 10 of our cities the weekend before, 10. because of haven reborn we defended every city. we didn't ask you, didn't need you. no one needs you anymore, the other alliances are marching to your snare drum because you're raising the hue and cry! but we are not your muppets, never really were. we lost more cities under your 'protection' over the months you played faux protector than before or since. let's face it, it's all about the nemesis show with you, you have lackeys, you have yes men, and none of them think for themselves. Not even your brother can log in every day under your command.

DeletedUser

Your treachery knows no bounds.

My rank and file are in no need to defend your lies and slander. Although if they choose to respond, they are more than welcome. Up until now you had been smart enough not to provoke them to join the party.

My brother quit playing on this server after 3 weeks, grepo aint for everyone and tbh we are the hardcore.

You sing a sad sad song throwing rocks at Ronin leadership a verse of how we Ronin ought to beholden to you for our very existence. Meanwhile this team continues to make progress in spite of your arrogance, and now in less than 90 day both you and Lucy have been in 3 different alliances. #Unstable

DeletedUser10941

actually, you're wrong, again. Dogs of war was renamed after Blight of Oblivion merged into the Brotherhood, we tried out a different name, blight of brotherhood, but that didn't quite fit. So we as an alliance chose Dogs of war, a progression from The Brotherhood, that I and four others founded. Haven Reborn is the second alliance I've been in, on this server.

But then again, you speak of trifles like they're monumental things, probably compensating for something. As for Lucifers Nephew and Sawatson3, you complimented them strongly when I first crossed swords with them, saying they were very strong players and that I should seek shelter in your alliance, in fact, I don't remember an interchange of ours where you didn't try to get me to join your alliance. And as for their performance, they did quite well for themselves growing, building good alliances, then rebuilding after treachery.

Numbers and Figures have fallen, having provoked everyone on the server. we only have to worry about you at the moment. we'll see in the end.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

I would like to remind you that all forum rules apply, even in a Trash Talk thread. You can talk trash only about gameplay, no real life insults are allowed. All offensive posts have been removed. If you wish to discuss it, send me an private message.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser10941

I'll get this started.

So, I'm sure by now everyone knows that DoW is no more. But do you all know why? It's because Petro is a traitor, unhonorable, & arrogant. The entire time we were in an alliance together he was all about loyalty, honor and integrity. I was honest with him about things, heck I even apologized to him for talking smack on him to Neme. I was even going to leave the alliance and the world because of the whole thing. But he sucked me right back begging for me to stay. Stay for what I ask now? To be SCREWED OVER? I will eventually have my revenge on him and pretty little Lucy too! If it don't happen in this world it will happen in another. I'm warning you all now, you might win your war with me this time, but I will get you one way or the other.

My decision to abandon you in particular was twofold 1. I could not trust you 2. You would not move to Haven Reborn if you wanted to. I wasn't entirely sure you weren't the one who sold us out to NAF as much as you were wanting us to take up their offer.
I couldn't trust you because you tried to take the alliance I started away from me, yes, I Asked you to stay, but that was because you said you'd rather stay than go, and you'd stay only if I asked you to do so. I hadn't kicked you from the alliance the moment you started talking about becoming an academy of Ronin because I truly wanted to see what the alliance had to say. I wanted to hear it from them where their loyalties lie. if you had succeeded, I would have left. Almost unanimously they decided to back me, not you. I listened to my people.
I left for Haven Reborn because I was tired of running the whole damn thing by myself, Jyggalag was useless as a leader, I mean less than useless, he made a declaration that we were not to eat certain individual's (attilla's) cities, we will defend them! then did nothing to arrange the city's defense and instead of being absorbed by our alliance, it was taken by the enemy... he was your partner in Blight of Oblivion, remember?
You're the dishonorable one, the traitorous one and arrogance? 'let's go join the ronin party as an academy with me as only leader'... yeah that flew right out the window, didn't it?
enjoy your half-life Claird.

DeletedUser

Ronin have so much LTS at some cities they forget they need to support sieges. I just want to remind ronin that they are not neutral alliance any more like they have been for so long not having a war in this world.

So my good friend koly broke your weak siege at ur internal and now we got CS there. Get with the program or get THE RUNNIN.

Yes, this was an inactive. When it is on an island with 100% ronin, i dont care active or not, were gonna take it.

Has not been 7 days of war yet and I am on both of your pretty islands. If you want to bring your friends over for our party at the city nemesis the door is left open just like last weeks suicide parade u threw.

DeletedUser

Get at me bro!

Ronin have so much LTS at some cities they forget they need to support sieges. I just want to remind ronin that they are not neutral alliance any more like they have been for so long not having a war in this world.

So my good friend koly broke your weak siege at ur internal and now we got CS there. Get with the program or get THE RUNNIN.

Yes, this was an inactive. When it is on an island with 100% ronin, i dont care active or not, were gonna take it.

Has not been 7 days of war yet and I am on both of your pretty islands. If you want to bring your friends over for our party at the city nemesis the door is left open just like last weeks suicide parade u threw.
Look at Lucy everyone.
67f2e0a26e0d7111228b0b64199cedd96b84a7d9fb1254a6cba6892b4419eb14.jpg

The only running here is ur mouth.

DeletedUser

U2 are a cute couple

ahh at last, a post worthy of your leadership
Between you both, one has me on block the other has no internet. Maybe the two of you could team up and actually counter a single point I made instead of this bucket of fail you offer up. Petro you would not know leadership if it hit you in the head with a bat. Lucy wants a challenge and attacks mias. The two of you can provoke all you want but we follow a plan and not a lunatic.