Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Let me tell yea the noobs at Sho Gun Empire are in for a fun treat, 16 warriors called Dynamis II have declared war on them :D

DeletedUser

Oh....I'm eyeing one of their cities. I call dibs...If anyone takes that one I'm taking it from them :D

DeletedUser9662

Lol the Spartan Kings have an academy now, bunch of noobs :D

DeletedUser9662

Looks like Ghosts is under new leadership and them and Berserkers are friends, BP farms everyone :D

DeletedUser

Ghosts changed their name to Elysium so I checked out Ghosts on grepostats to see if there was any changes in the membership base.

Berserkers rimmed Ghosts' old founders, Juulna and SunTsi lol. Did you know that kyle or did you just know the old leadership was no more? I find it pretty funny that they lose their founders, then make friends with the people that conquered them. Like, "hey, thanks, we were looking to dump that guy."

DeletedUser9662

Ghosts changed their name to Elysium so I checked out Ghosts on grepostats to see if there was any changes in the membership base.

Berserkers rimmed Ghosts' old founders, Juulna and SunTsi lol. Did you know that kyle or did you just know the old leadership was no more? I find it pretty funny that they lose their founders, then make friends with the people that conquered them. Like, "hey, thanks, we were looking to dump that guy."

I knew the leadership was no more, didn't know they were rimmed by Berserkers. They need a new name. Elysium is already the name of the #1 alliance on Gythuim :p

DeletedUser

I think you need a new signature, kylehob, it doesn't fit with you in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I thought Ghosts was like Beserker's academy, and they like rebelled? IDK...

DeletedUser

Im calling out every one. Its gonna take some team work to get me out of your hair! Who you ask? I say this to TBH, Berserkers, N and F. come and get it!

Oh and i dont even have a academy past level 28 for all u culture golders! I look at it as im number one, and you just have a wallet!

DeletedUser9662

Im calling out every one. Its gonna take some team work to get me out of your hair! Who you ask? I say this to TBH, Berserkers, N and F. come and get it!

Oh and i dont even have a academy past level 28 for all u culture golders! I look at it as im number one, and you just have a wallet!

Calling me out?

DeletedUser

Sails of Death has a lone city quite literally behind enemy lines...go past the border between us and Brotherhood, go further toward Brotherhood's core, then go way back even more to Brotherhood's back line. There's the city...I give Brotherhood 3 pathetic CS attempts before they give up trying to take it.

DeletedUser

Oh don't worry, once the pressure is on, you can just alliance hop again! It's really embarrassing to see your hatred for Sails of Death turn into unflinching loyalty. The true sign of a sycophant. You put Satan to shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quick question...
mshn80l.jpg

DeletedUser10911

Watching you LN

I am watching you LN. I don't want any noobs giving you free BP.

DeletedUser3317

^^ So ur admitting ur alliance is a bunch of n00bs? :p

You can say what you want. The reason you don't just go after a city behind enemy lines, is because they would become BP stations. A lot of players always set up a city way behind enemy lines because they want to be attacked. Why attack it? It usually a small city of less then 4k, that is stacked with defensive units. Its no threat. It is just there. they usually just turtle up. So, what I have done in past is let the enemy grow the city. They player builds up the wall first and stacks it with DLU, then builds everything else up. That is when taking the city is a reward. I would just rather let the guy build up his city and really never use it. Then because you have multiple players on the island you build C-pults. Have 2-3 players (when the BP station has grown big enough) build 30 Cpults each. Everyone launch an attack and clear the wall down to 0 in one or two attacks. Then everyone else attacks and there you have it. A nice city your opponent built up for you. Granted you knocked down the wall, but he build everything else up.

He cant send DLU out or he will be vulnerable for attack. And if we don't attack it until the right time, he gets no BP. Its pretty easy. The "BP Station" strategy is a old school tactic that is very outdated. It is best to ignore it. It really is a waste of resources and time to put a enemy city so far behind someone lines. If you want BP, you want to be on the front lines.

DeletedUser

What you call "behind enemy lines" has turned into the new front line. And good luck building those cats, id love to seem them.
Probably smart to not attack, id worry more about your defense anyway.