Top 8: Sink or Swim

Hixxa

Citizen
Ok.
1. - Mako - SWIM - when he drops in April he will destroy everybody! But he really busy right now.
2. - - SWIM -Bueno does what he wants!
3. - Bang Bang - SWIM - Lysol said he only plays EN because he is to good for US server and now joined here. We are all toast! Hope he and Mako go at it and show us all how its done.
4. - Everyone else. DROWN while Mako eats us alive / aka sink - We are all just food for the Top 3.
Mako ban for sure lmao don’t think we go see him again! Sad times! Please respect the fallen greats.

Shock

Peltast
I'll give my take on the world (not asked for, not wanted, idgaf)

1. VIVA ITALIA - taking cities from enemies during event, almost double the average points of the next team, top alliance in DBP (which we all know is what really matters in CQ), also has the leadership of the best leadership duo to play the game in this decade - SINK, there is massive infighting involving two players that will inevitably split the alliance

2. Sea Whatsup - losing cities to enemy during event, hasn't even tried a CS attempt on their main opponent, pacted at least 1 alliance, don't try to break sieges on their own alliance, but is really the only competition in the world, also have the deepest wallets, so during event FLOAT, within a month after event when they don't have their flyers anymore SINK
Edit: Ghols will SWIM cause he seems like a really nice dude, but the rest still SINK

3. TMNT -
pacted with SW, actually somewhat more formidable at this point than SW cause they actually sometimes try to break stuff on their own people, so props to them for that, they'll FLOAT until they merge with SW, otherwise SINK about when SW does

4. Browns - not an actual alliance, just everyone else in the world, SW and TMNT enjoy breaking sieges on them more than sieges on their own players so going to go with SWIM

In conclusion, the inevitable winner of this world due to bailouts will be random brown players

\*belle\*

Philosopher
I'll give my take on the world (not asked for, not wanted, idgaf)

2. Sea Whatsup - losing cities to enemy during event, hasn't even tried a CS attempt on their main opponent, pacted at least 1 alliance, don't try to break sieges on their own alliance, but is really the only competition in the world, also have the deepest wallets,

it domination they not actually need try cs main opponent just keep founding or take little cities to increase count, points not matter? they know you is self confess f2p players? so maybe not attempt break sieges to lower you bp and growth while they is golding there slots? you line ups with sirens are morale killer and maybe they just playing more tactics than head on fight?

Shock

Peltast
Lethal has fallen to gold simming to try and win ? @Arkitek88 say it isn’t so? You guys are fighting bk?
They know they got no chance actually fighting so sim city it is I guess

Right after event SW gonna be losing probably about 10 cities a day from us lol

Hixxa

Citizen
They know they got no chance actually fighting so sim city it is I guess

Right after event SW gonna be losing probably about 10 cities a day from us lol
But potentially taking 15 cities bk, what’s the game plan?

Shock

Peltast
Already in the WC but figured I'd put it here to shame him here as well.
1712757597138.png
SW have more people, gold harder, are cheaters -- and are still somehow getting beat during an event that was basically designed to heavily favor golders.

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
View attachment 3712
SW have more people, gold harder, are cheaters -- and are still somehow getting beat during an event that was basically designed to heavily favor golders.
Shut up shock, everyone knows that we hacked his account. We are poor cheaters after-all, no way a cherished member of BoB would be banned for cheating!!

Hixxa

Citizen
View attachment 3712
That’s harsh lmao! So that’s one of makos members? Bob?

well derr! Knew that before they started fighting

But not is my boy haha
Thought they were your boys!? So who you rooting for?

Arkitek88

Citizen
View attachment 3712
For people who are no threat to your team why you always talking about Lethal and SW? They like living rent free in your mind? And I don't see you anywhere in this world Shock? Are you playing? And did Pasta ever figure out his password? And getting a short ban for talkin ish is a little diff than cheating. But what do I know. I am just lucky to be in the presence of the great players of KGB. Oh, they got changed by support. Never mind.

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
For people who are no threat to your team why you always talking about Lethal and SW? They like living rent free in your mind? And I don't see you anywhere in this world Shock? Are you playing? And did Pasta ever figure out his password? And getting a short ban for talkin ish is a little diff than cheating. But what do I know. I am just lucky to be in the presence of the great players of KGB. Oh, they got changed by support. Never mind.
Bro who is he shit talking. Some random 997 brown??