Arkitek88
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Arkitek88
      Arkitek88 replied to the thread Top 8: Sink or Swim.
      What is respectable to you? Last time i was barley in the top 25. Now im closer to top 10 overall and top 20 in all rankings? Like...
    • Arkitek88
      Raiders dude. Come on. Titans please. Not in a million years. Who would want to wear them ugly colors? Not me.
    • Arkitek88
      Arkitek88 reacted to Hixxa's post in the thread Top 8: Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      They’re just lil kids dude. Let em play being big deadly guys in here, lol just read how much it means to them, laugh and go do some...
    • Arkitek88
      You guys seem pretty salty today. Ill come back tomorrow and see if we can all have fun and get along better then.
    • Arkitek88
      Not flexin on anything. Why do you think 95% of the post on here are you guys talkin amongst yourself? Who you postin this stuff for...
    • Arkitek88
      Guys....it really is ok to win Call a 6'5" 300lb ex football player lil man. If you want to whip em out and measure for everyone to...
    • Arkitek88
      How many you lose? Or it doesn't count cause you kicked eclu so it don't hurt your stats?
    • Arkitek88
      Ok, so let me get this straight. If you take a city you win. If you loose a city you win because you just kick them so it dont hurt...
    • Arkitek88
      Guess that's one way to spin getting your siege busted...again. But good try!
    • Arkitek88
      Arkitek88 reacted to datepalm's post in the thread Top 8: Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      I volunteer to help Demon Fleet
    • Arkitek88
      I just assumed she was talking about you playing in a world with me! No? Im a bad man!
    • Arkitek88
      She aint wrong. Just sayin.
    • Arkitek88
      Arkitek88 reacted to Cinderella's post in the thread Top 8: Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      You guys talking crap about Lethal is extremely hilarious given whom you are willing to play with.
    • Arkitek88
      Arkitek88 reacted to Silver Witch's post in the thread Ares Quick Quiz with Like Like.
      Hi Mortals, For those who want to display their Grep expertise and win some gold/Ladons I have a quick and easy (I think) quiz for you...
    • Arkitek88
      Arkitek88 reacted to \*belle\*'s post in the thread Top 8: Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      Bang bang
  • Loading…
  • Loading…