Recent content by Arkitek88

1. Arkitek88

Top 8: Sink or Swim

What is respectable to you? Last time i was barley in the top 25. Now im closer to top 10 overall and top 20 in all rankings? Like are you Ricky Bobby's dad or something? "If you aint 1st your last!" I am not a great Grep Player, never claimed to be. Never will be because I have to much...
  2. Arkitek88

Raiders dude. Come on. Titans please. Not in a million years. Who would want to wear them ugly colors? Not me.
  3. Arkitek88

You guys seem pretty salty today. Ill come back tomorrow and see if we can all have fun and get along better then.
  4. Arkitek88

Not flexin on anything. Why do you think 95% of the post on here are you guys talkin amongst yourself? Who you postin this stuff for? Ok nerd
  5. Arkitek88

Guys....it really is ok to win Call a 6'5" 300lb ex football player lil man. If you want to whip em out and measure for everyone to see im game. But once again the reality might not be to kind to you. ; )
  6. Arkitek88

How many you lose? Or it doesn't count cause you kicked eclu so it don't hurt your stats?
  7. Arkitek88

Ok, so let me get this straight. If you take a city you win. If you loose a city you win because you just kick them so it dont hurt your stats. If you get killed its ok because bp..you win. If you don't get killed and no bp you still win. So no matter what you win? I really like your guys...
  8. Arkitek88

Guess that's one way to spin getting your siege busted...again. But good try!
  9. Arkitek88

I just assumed she was talking about you playing in a world with me! No? Im a bad man!
  10. Arkitek88

She aint wrong. Just sayin.
  11. Arkitek88

Your last word is the second word in my sentence

The days singer cries for people's lies He will sing for the day to bring him night The circus burns in carnival flame And for a while you won't know my name at all But sing and dance and love for pennies and gold The juggling clown smiles to me And every frown we agree is glad The nighttime...
  12. Arkitek88

For people who are no threat to your team why you always talking about Lethal and SW? They like living rent free in your mind? And I don't see you anywhere in this world Shock? Are you playing? And did Pasta ever figure out his password? And getting a short ban for talkin ish is a little...
  13. Arkitek88

Nope. Im not a fighter. Im a lover. Except that one time, back in the 90's......I had to "fight for my right to party!" The Beastie Boys made me do it.
  14. Arkitek88

Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

Can I look at your answers? Sorry Im slow.
  15. Arkitek88

Sorry. Im serious when i say i don't do Serious.