Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Hixxa replied to the thread Top 6 Sink or Swim.
      Yeah.. he’s probably not annoyed lmao, he be thinking damn she cute lol She is hard work with that type stuff, she’d have peeps on do...
      Take care brother, hit me up on discord.
    • Hixxa reacted to nigol's post in the thread Top 6 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      I’m leaving, but before I go, don’t keep doing this to Natalia. If we’re honest we’ve all played dirty at some point, especially in the...
      Sure thing bro. Anyway my dirty queen made a post basically asking me not to troll or spam threads, so I’m not going to get into it with...
      We just need track down the Russian guys that dropped, iviki pmsl what a legend. Stuff he came out with made me pi$$! Zeek didn’t you...
    • @Acer The members he’s mentioning have clearly been removed from the forums, yet they are now speaking via this person and continue to...
    • You guys won’t win. I respect sparrow and she were my founder and I really like her, but I said “her jobs an influencer, if we put a...
    • Hixxa reacted to mogula's post in the thread Top 6 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      I’m also sorry :( And unlike you guys I’m not actually in the world, so also sorry for spamming the thread. Have a good game.
    • Hixxa reacted to Zeeker348's post in the thread Top 6 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      Young Guns have drawn first blood and are the first and only alliance to secure a temple so far.
    • Hixxa reacted to \*belle\*'s post in the thread Top 6 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      is sad this what is happen to grepolis, glad i is leaved! Tbom start interesting threads i has always like read threads he makes even if...
    • Hixxa reacted to Zeeker348's post in the thread Top 6 Sink or Swim with Like Like.
      Again it was nothing personal against you - was just not a big fan of the repeated creepy mentions of Belle. I am all about game banter...
      SMH fk it, I apologise @Tbom, and @Zeeker348 .. things just got heated - again sorry bro, I trolled you and shock but your crew is very...
      Tbh I actually agree with top 6 list except panacea for the win, not tun tavern. And I didn’t mean to actually insult anyone, merely...
      Didn’t zeek post insults at ark lmao But yeah if I’m solo I hide due to making so many enemies and smashing lots your best ;) Soon as...
      I do play this world you silly clown lmfao Can give support my acc name to confirm Go back to your memes little girl and if you can’t...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…