Top 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser2063

I feel like I could do a newsletter every other week, try and bring some life back to her.

DeletedUser

That would be awesome. Definitely do it if you have the time.

DeletedUser

Any update on Mu? I have deleted my account on there and I don't want it on my server list, so I can't check myself.

DeletedUser2063

Well the new alliance Mount Olympus and Mount Doom have taken in the best of SoK, HoH, OoC, and I believe one other, and Mace (all four of them total) have taken in the rest of SoK and The Outlaws. These alliances are going to go to war in World War Mu, north versus south. I asked Lasav if he was to get involved, and he said:

"We rather stay in our Ocean 66 and not infringe on other territories.

We are conquering things east and south of us for expansion."

Meanwhile in ocean 65, Demacia merged into BoB, givin them complete hold on ocean 65 (except for the few mace and raptors cities were already there.)

But basically after this massive war between Mace and MO and MD, this war will pretty much decide who will win the war, because after this, only two other major alliance will be left to fight, and if Mace wins it will be all of the Mace's and The Raptors vs BoB

DeletedUser

from what I hear it sounds like its the whole top 15. but less than half of the things my sources say never came to be. this world just became the most exciting world in grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Raptors seem to enjoy breaking agreements they make, so now they get what dishonor gets you......the toilet bowl.....

8)

DeletedUser

The Raptors seem to enjoy breaking agreements they make, so now they get what dishonor gets you......the toilet bowl.....

8)

I see you are in BoB. I assume it must be an agreement between BoB and The Raptors. I've read something about BoB asking the Raptors to give up cities in a particular ocean(65, I think?). I honestly think it was a stupid agreement anyways so if it was that one, then power to them. If it is something else, then it I would like to know about it.

DeletedUser1094

We were pacted and one of the conditions was o65 belonged to BoB. Lasav told his alliance to colonize 9 islands in southern o65 which goes against the pact, along with a few other smaller issues. We told them to give us the cities and they didn't want to hand all of them over. Lasav made a huge mistake and now it's game on. He dishonored the pact and manipulated a few situations so now time to make the dinos extinct.........again.

DeletedUser

when looking at it logically they gain nothing from that agreement. you are asking them to let your alliance take his cities with out any compensation. he did what was best for his alliance, love it or hate it only protected what was his.

DeletedUser2063

when looking at it logically they gain nothing from that agreement. you are asking them to let your alliance take his cities with out any compensation. he did what was best for his alliance, love it or hate it only protected what was his.

The deal was that they stayed out of 65. Thy purposely went against that. So how is undoing what they did unfair?

DeletedUser

The deal was that they stayed out of 65. Thy purposely went against that. So how is undoing what they did unfair?

The Raptors leadership is made up of a 10-11 man council(maybe more now), and I bet not everyone liked the initial agreement, but they ended up doing it anyways. After the agreement other members must have regretted it and they reversed their decision, so they decided to violate the agreement. I imagine this is what happened.

I think the deal would be useless in the long run because everyone will be competing against each other eventually, why wait until later to get it all started?

DeletedUser

That or Lasav never keeps his promises.....

Well, when I was in The Raptors, decisions weren't made by only Lasav, and I doubt that has changed, but I could be wrong. Anyways this will be exciting for Mu. The Raptors have yet to prove themselves in a major war against a real alliance(Argos was dead, so were the Argonauts, SoA is just a bad alliance...), and I think its time they take on a worthwhile enemy.

DeletedUser1094

Well regardless the talking is finally over. We're saying they dishonored the pact and I'm sure they're saying we betrayed them but none of it matters anymore. The fighting has finally started and we'll put them to the test :)

DeletedUser2063

Well, when I was in The Raptors, decisions weren't made by only Lasav, and I doubt that has changed, but I could be wrong. Anyways this will be exciting for Mu. The Raptors have yet to prove themselves in a major war against a real alliance(Argos was dead, so were the Argonauts, SoA is just a bad alliance...), and I think its time they take on a worthwhile enemy.

That is true. Also, west of that, things are not faring too well for Mace:
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us13/alliance/2683/colonizations

DeletedUser2063

For the number 2 alliance and number one in ABP's, I expected more. I just took a city from them, without any resistance at all once the CS had landed. I'm quite disappointed.

DeletedUser

maybe the player was inactive or they are planning something big.