Top 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser2063

Figured I might as well update this with my opinion.

1. *The Raptors:
The raptors are currently the only alliance in the game with over two million points. They are completely dominant in ocean 66, which isn't too big of a feat, but nobody would be able to get in if they tried. What is impressive is that they are also the number 1 attackers, with over 100K more than next in line. It would take a very good alliance (Or two or three) to work their way into 66 and take them down, but I don't see anyone attempting that anytime in the near future. They should stick around for a while.

2. The Secret of Kings: The number two alliance that originates in ocean 55, and is the second highest in ABP's also. They are number 1 in 55, right ahead of HoH. With strong leadership and good coordination, I don't see them falling anytime soon as their win/loss ratio is 1:0 thus far.

3. *Macedonians:
MRA. 3rd overall, but only 8th for ABP's. With 92 members, they have an academy also with 83 members. They dominate oceans 56 and 57 with their academy and close ally *The Raptors, but there isn't much there to begin with. I see them lasting for a while but I feel that eventually they will fall.

4. Hounds of Hades:
With half the members of all the other top 12 (Except BoB and TGR), these guys still manage to pull off number 4. Probably because they are the number 1 defending alliance, as they are at war with SoK I and II, tDB, OoC, TGR, and I believe another alliance is going to be joining in soon. They are doing great now, with the highest average, but with all that pressure, I'm not sure how long they can hold out for.

5. Band of Brothers:
Easily one of the best alliances on the server, this word is overused in this game, but it applies here. These guys are the Elite. They originate in 65, where they have the edge over Demacia, but the two alliances remain close allies. BoB quickly cleared out 65 of the close third place contestant, Argos, in just a couple days. BoB is now headed east, headed by The Celt (Formerly RoryTheGreat). They are in great hands, and I see them making it all the way to the WW era.

6. Out of Chaos:
Having quickly recovered from the actions of Mr Godsword, OoC, an alliance originating in ocean 54, continues to thrive. Like Demacia, OoC is leaving their home ocean into 55, where they are in the fight against HoH. They have good leadership and many active players, and at 4th overall for ABP's, they are a well put together group that should stand for a while.

7. The Dark Brotherhood:
Spread out over 3 oceans, tDB is still remaining strong. With many powerful allies, they manage still to thrive, and have been taking cities from HoH quite steadily. Number 7 for ABP's, this is a good group, but I do not know of how long they will last. I feel that eventually the three parts will break off and join other alliances in their oceans, but that is just a guess. I have nothing against tDB, just my thoughts.

8. 45 Outlaws:
One of the 2 remaining branches of the 4 original outlaw clan, the 45 outlaws are a bit out from the outlaws, who originate in 56. With a war crazed lunatic for a leader (Dryseefuss), I feel like this alliance will not last, and they are only the 14th for attackers. Not the best alliance in my eyes, and I don't see them making it to the finish line.

9. Memento Mori:
I don't know much about these guys, except that they are based in 44 and 43. They are the 13th attackers overall, but I don't know anything about them so I cannot make any judgements on how long they will last.

10. Inviolabilis:
MRA. Simple as that. They are one of the last MRA's, and the only reason they still stand is because they are based in 34 and 33, where there is no competition. Number 17 for ABP's, and the lowest average (Below 7K), there is not a lot of good for these guys except that they have the numbers. I feel as soon as they get any competition they will crumble, like Argos did.

11. *Macedonians 2.
The second branch of the *Macedonians. Based in the same oceans, with the same allies, and just about the same ABP's. Nothing really interesting. Same predictions as the original.

12. The Grim Reapers:
Based in 44, TGR are the number 10 attackers overall. I haven't talked with any of their members or their leaders, but they look pretty sturdy.

If I said anything bad about your alliance, it's just my opinion, I'm not going to go to war with you just because I said something bad about you, and neither should you.

DeletedUser

Rep++ for the breakdown. I agree with you 100% on Macedonians.... really two academies??? When I was in *The Raptors, I face palmed when I realized that they were our ally. Then again, when I was in *The Raptors, there really wasn't any close coordination with any of our "allies".

DeletedUser2063

Thanks for the rep. I've heard rumors though that Macedonians (both of them), and *The Raptors are going to go after The Outlaws. Apparently Lasav told gritt that BoB and Demacia (my alliance) were going to help out too (which we aren't), so I'm not sure what's up.

DeletedUser

Well, the only people who know about *The Raptors' plans are the people in its council. I am curious to see what happens, so I got my own little 1.6k city to watch from the sidelines...

DeletedUser2063

Apparently Lasav messaged gritt, and gritt asked me about it. That's just what I heard from gritt

Update: HoH slipped into 6th place today after losing a few members and 6 cities in an amazing op led by DarkenShroud. The war is far from over, but HoH seems to be losing their grip. Not sure how long they'll last.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Macedonians just move to the number 2, the outlaws merged into them. also the other 2 Macedonians are run by the same people through the forums

DeletedUser2063

Update: just over 20 of the top members from SoK broke off today and formed their own alliance, Mount Olympus. Aparently the two alliances are working together still, no word on why they broke off though. MO currently hold the highest alliance average by over 10K, with an average of 38K points per player. I'm wondering how it will pan out for this new alliance.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info. Maybe you should do a newsletter for Mu. This forum is pretty dead and hopefully it would bring some life into it.

DeletedUser2039

Yep, they're dead alright. Insult a bunch of people (respectfully of course) and they'll get more active. :D

DeletedUser

True, but you don't have to rush it or anything.... you could release one once every two weeks. Even that would be better than what we got right now.