Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

images

let me get whatever that dogs got kings

DeletedUser12333

Wow! A lot was said today. Haha, so one thing strikes me funny...Koopa takes 15 cities from us (Congrats by the way), most of which are in an ocean where we currently have 10 cities (Ocean 64), and Rated007 gives us two weeks?...lol

I give you guys credit for the op, but that is comical. You had a successful op in which you were able to take the cities I'm sure you had planned on, Lingering cities deep in your territory. To think this is the demise of TBD is hilarious. Good job, but this is just the first battle.

Chris I think you misunderstood rated, he didnt give us 2 weeks to live, its 2 weeks before koopa start to hit VM and we get more messages from there players to join

>_<

DeletedUser12324

Yea John, explain the 2 cities we took from you?

The combined total of the 2 cities were 2,500 points. Don't count that as a victory, we gave them to you.

Edit: Pats HybridChaos on the head. Great job guys. We are going to quit now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

The combined total of the 2 cities were 2,500 points. Don't count that as a victory, we gave them to you.

But but i wanted a Vanilla City!

Ok vanilla i am mailing u atm with a hand off offer u won't be able to resist
Believe me Mazda pictures are that good

DeletedUser

But but i wanted a Vanilla City!

Ok vanilla i am mailing u atm with a hand off offer u won't be able to resist
Believe me Mazda pictures are that good

deal i get all of your cities in 54.. found one in 55 and let you take it! i love that offer

DeletedUser12333

hahahaha, damn chris we cant use there line any more ... what was that line ... oh ya

You still havent taken any cities from us though.

we will have to change it to, you still havent taken over 5k of city points from us yet though

DeletedUser

Chris, read the edit. That was sarcasm, I knew they were just founded before. Just messing with you all :D

DeletedUser13394

I kind of wish I knew how to do the "meme" thing so I could find one of Crocodile Dundee saying "You call that an Op? THIS is an OP!".

DeletedUser10169

Oh I was just teasing you guys. Don't get all huffy puffy with me. I lose sleep when others are upset at silly stuff I say.

I look forward to your response on the battle field. Let's get this party started already.

DeletedUser6798

Wow! A lot was said today. Haha, so one thing strikes me funny...Koopa takes 15 cities from us (Congrats by the way), most of which are in an ocean where we currently have 10 cities (Ocean 64), and Rated007 gives us two weeks?...lol

OK fair enough... Rated giving you two weeks is laughable... you might last 3 :D

But come on Chris.. on a serious note.. you cant pull the "we didnt care about these cities" card... So far its 16 cities take and 10 were in 64, yes. Getting you out of our core ocean was a priority.. so good on us. But why wouldnt you "care" about those cities? they were front line cities.

We also took 3 cities in 54 and 3 more in 65. Were those not important either? You have nearly 200 cities in 65 and 500 in 54... so??

DeletedUser575

I appreciate the mail guys, but my post in these forums was for fun and nothing's changing in game.
I didn't really cancel our pacts and kill our defense for anyone, we just never bothered to develop those things to begin with.
Besides, when someone calls you a weenie it's only common courtesy to call them a pee-pee pants.
Don't expect me to pull my punches though, it's not who I am.

DeletedUser9934

What about the 2 in 65 and the one in 54 that you lost today(so far), didn't care about those either?

DeletedUser12333

OK fair enough... Rated giving you two weeks is laughable... you might last 3 :D

But come on Chris.. on a serious note.. you cant pull the "we didnt care about these cities" card... So far its 16 cities take and 10 were in 64, yes. Getting you out of our core ocean was a priority.. so good on us. But why wouldnt you "care" about those cities? they were front line cities.

We also took 3 cities in 54 and 3 more in 65. Were those not important either? You have nearly 200 cities in 65 and 500 in 54... so??

haha, you say "WE" like thats all koopa, i seen the attack reports you owe a lot of your success to W.T.F. that you just recruited, i think you guys should have merged with W.T.F. they are def your best players.

DeletedUser12324

When did I ever say I didn't care about the lost cities? I'm a competitive person and don't like to see any losses. I'm just saying you guys are tooting your horn on cities that if you didn't take, would be an epic fail on your part. I care if they are in 54, 64 or 99. Great job though. Tip of my cap.