Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser13117

This coming from the alliance that has ridden the backs of TBD and KoD this whole server? No doubt TBD has used diplomacy as an advantage, but Koopa has literally done nothing on their own to date. Tired of being in the shadow of TBD, so you run to KoD?

With that said, the story will tell in the morning, but I give props to a well done joint op between KoD and Koopa.
huh, you high bro. ridden your back? no sir i am a straight up heterosexual man, no man love here i'm afraid. and why do you think we dissolved this seedy pact with the mighty U.G.O.S. another world where the top ally holds hands with 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 and 10 would be boring to say the least.

DeletedUser12324

huh, you high bro. ridden your back? no sir i am a straight up heterosexual man, no man love here i'm afraid. and why do you think we dissolved this seedy pact with the mighty U.G.O.S. another world where the top ally holds hands with 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 and 10 would be boring to say the least.

So, what alliance have you guys taken out by yourselves again? Don't worry, I'll wait. Talk about how you are "anti-holding hands" when you actually go after someone without the aid of another top alliance.

DeletedUser723

haha bp bp everywhere....!

i just wonder one thing..when is kod ganna turn on Koopa?lol we all remember what happened to DV...or better yet when is Koopa going to get tired of ridding Kod back?lol
brokeback-mountain-a-better-love-story-than-twilight.jpg

Keep Fishing, kingsy...

2dm9ish.jpg

DeletedUser13117

why the sudden interest in our business. doesn't the mighty U.G.O.S have some flies to swat. we only lil bro. play nicepls.

DeletedUser12333

so i just want to make sure i am right, you went from holding hands from one team to holding someone elses hands?

way to show the world how its done lol

DeletedUser10912

so i just want to make sure i am right, you went from holding hands from one team to holding someone elses hands?

Still sad that we broke up? Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser6798

lol Mazda.. for someone who was in the leader chat the entire time (despite not saying a word except to talk bad about me behind my back to my other founders) you sure seem quite clueless to this whole thing.

To be clear... I never said anywhere I wanted to paint the town red.. I want a fair fight... and there is one now.. But you are sooo hurt about not being able to cruise to the finish line, all you are seeing is red, and its clouding your judgment.

So in response, and in light of this thread title... Here is my new sink/swim.

Note: There wont be any in depth analysis. Just will state with some explanation what wars or note worthy fights each alliance is in, and what their diplomacy status is. Sink/Swim will be based on TBD's definition of "what have you done on your own", and only Swims will be given out to alliances that have actually fought and defeated alliances on their own.

So everyone please keep your panties in check.. this is going to be a long one..

1. To Be Determined
Swam, now Floating
This alliance came out of Beginners Protection and hit the #1 alliance in Men of Mayhem. Defeated them on their own.
Next the group hit Argentum several days after KOD ran their initial OP against them
Then they hit LoD one day after Koopas ended their NAP with them and gave 48 hour notice
Then they declared war on KOD and have run several joint OPs with JG
Recently hit Rational after Koopas ended their pact with TBD, and ran a joint OP with Apoc
As of yesteday had some exploratory attacks against Koopas, but no all out OP or war yet
Diplomacy: Had a pact formed with JG from day 1. Was also pacted with Koopas until recently this entire time. Also they have a NAP with Apoc, and claim no shared tabs, but thats debatable seeing the amount each alliance helps each other in the SE.

2. Jossys Giants
Swam then Float
This Group also came out of Beginners Protection with a bang. Though no true war early on, they have picked apart what is now OB/IF/DV
Then declared war on DV right before KOD hit them
No hitting KOD through joint ops with TBD
Diplomacy:As stated, pact with TBD from Day 1. Must have some agreement with Apoc as well seeing shared oceans in O45 and O46.

3. Koopa Troopas
Float
Came out of Beginners Protection and hit Volcano on their own.
Volcano merged into Argentum so Koopas hit Argentum at the same time and TBD and KOD
Argentum merged into LoD so Koopas hit LoD at the same time as TBD and Rational
Hit World Terror Federation for a few weeks before eventual merge
Koopas declared on TBD and are hitting them currently as is Rational and KOD
Still picking at KOD, LoD, TEG, GDI and w/e little alliances are still in 64/74/65 area
Diplomacy: Pact with TBD since the day they joined (planned pre world) but has been recently ended. Had NAP with Rational when declared on LoD and has now made into a pact (mainly to help defend since despite having over a week to adjust to Koopas breaking the pact, TBD decided to hit Rational on Sunday with Apoc instead of hitting Koopas)

4. Kittens of Doom
Float
Was the first alliance to declare war on Argentum
Dont know much else about their battles before their war with TBD as they kind of simmed for a bit
Declared on DV and hit at same time as JG
War with TBD hitting same time as Rational and Koopas
Diplomacy: Speculation here, but I'd say they have a pact with Orpheus Boys and maybe a NAP with IF. Were pacted with DV as a part of the coalition before turning on them

5. Rational
Float
Was hitting TEG before their merge into LoD
Then hit LoD with TBD and Koopas
Now hitting TBD with Koopas and TBD
Still cleaning up TEG and LoD
Diplomacy: Pacted with Koopas. Was pacted with LoD but ended that after breach of terms. No NAP with TEG (sorry Mazda but this made me LMAO)

6. APOCALYPSE
Sink
Cant stand on their own.
Small stuff initially.
First to hit LoD, but attacked with TBD, Koopas, and Rational
Hitting Rational with TBD
Diplomacy: NAP with TBD and likely some agreement with JG

7. Orpheus Boys
Sink
Hardly active in the war front. Has been victim more than aggressor
Diplomacy: Maybe something with KOD

8. Imaginary Friends
Sink
Same as OB.. Nice academy though

9. Deadly Authority
Sink
Who?

10. Imaginary Friends*
Sink
See 8.

11. -APOCALYPSE-
Sink
See 6

12. Fright Knights
Sink
Brought to you by the MRA people from TEG and LOD...
Some kind of coalition between un-noteworthy alliances...

So as you see Mazda and Chris.. No one group has done anything on their own. You want to talk about all the weight you have pulled, then fine. TBD is a strong and proven group... but dont act like you didnt see help for every war you had after MoM. You are both hypocrites and to keep Koopas diplomatic stance in wraps I backs some of your comments. Athanasios was right on a good bit of stuff despite how outlandish he phrased it (He was also wrong a ton too).

You can stomp your feet all you want, but a TBD/JG/Apoc v. Koopa/KOD/Rational world war is FUN and FAIR. Thats what I wanted when I ended our pact. I didnt sign up to be a power group of 4 of the top 6 alliances. However I do respect you guys (still) even though you have made plenty of false accusations that arent backed by anything other than the hot air with which you spew them.

TEG NAP'ed with Rational is a joke.. especially considering they were hitting them before anyone else. Koopas do not have any relationship with KOD. I have told Zimm repeatedly that we plan to take them out of O64. We need to by wonders time. We didnt plan any OP. Our relationship ended at Noon on Sunday.. all of TBD and Koopa were on waiting to see if something would happen. To run an OP then is ludicrous. So we waited 24 hours lol. Rational was hitting you back after you hit them Sunday instead with Apoc.. Super cowardly move btw.. hitting the weaker opponent in an attempt to move closer to us without having to fight us.

What it comes down to is Koopas saved this world. Having the top 3 alliances hit KOD and leave each other alone til wonders is lopsided and would make this world a snooze fest. This is fun.. Banter on externals is fun. But please.. dont be babies.. You call us dirty yet you have a spy in our alliance. You blindly accuse of us holding hands.. We arent.. I was going to wait to post this until some of our CS's arrived but im not.. It doesnt matter. TBD is the biggest hand holding alliance in the server. You had 3 relationships formed from the time Koopas entered the world.. I'd expect some respect from your end for making this an interesting fight.. but please.. continue to make fact-less statements that only make yourselves look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser575

Why is my alliance even showing up in a top 12 post? I think I'm going to have to fix that and boot some people.

Considering who FK is made of (mostly players who have never played before) we've done very well for ourselves and you would be wise to consider talking nicer or not at all about people who are fighting on the same side as you Oliver. We have and continue to draw support and attention from the alliances you fight away from focusing solely on you. If you want to disrespect those efforts then I can change our purpose quite easily as they appear pointless to you anyway.

On another note, these post should be cut down to the top 8. They're really the only ones that matter after the first month or two of the server and more people would probably post if they didn't feel like they needed it to be all 12 alliances with a write-up.

DeletedUser6798

Why is my alliance even showing up in a top 12 post? I think I'm going to have to fix that and boot some people.

Considering who FK is made of (mostly players who have never played before) we've done very well for ourselves and you would be wise to consider talking nicer or not at all about people who are fighting on the same side as you Oliver. We have and continue to draw support and attention from the alliances you fight away from focusing solely on you. If you want to disrespect those efforts then I can change our purpose quite easily as they appear pointless to you anyway.

On another note, these post should be cut down to the top 8. They're really the only ones that matter after the first month or two of the server and more people would probably post if they didn't feel like they needed it to be all 12 alliances with a write-up.

Lol please dont make any threats.. especially on externals..

I was being honest about all these alliances. I didnt even say much about your group, because lets face it, not much to be said.. My sink /swims all have some type of purpose. Propaganda is not one of them.. Its not my fault if you missed the point, but dont take it as a personal insult..

DeletedUser4038

You can stomp your feet all you want, but a TBD/JG/Apoc v. Koopa/KOD/Rational world war is FUN and FAIR. Thats what I wanted when I ended our pact. I didnt sign up to be a power group of 4 of the top 6 alliances.

The only problem with your logic is the ASSUMPTION that you and yours somehow evens the playing field. It doesn't. Time will demonstrate that effectively enough, you may be eating your words soon and slinking off into the sunset, licking your wounds and waiting for the next world to try to make your come back.

DeletedUser6798

Thats fine.. I already told Chris.. If he takes all my cities he is really helping me out.. Just gives me slots to start making wonder islands.

Ive lost cities before. They dont hurt. And there is no sunset in Grepo. Only Day and Night.

DeletedUser13117

chew on your own rhetoric before your mouf gets limp again friend

DeletedUser575

Lol please dont make any threats.. especially on externals..

I was being honest about all these alliances. I didnt even say much about your group, because lets face it, not much to be said.. My sink /swims all have some type of purpose. Propaganda is not one of them.. Its not my fault if you missed the point, but dont take it as a personal insult..

lol, Too late to back out of it now. FK has canceled all pacts killed off all our defense , replaced it with offense and gunning for your cities now. Better stock up boss.

DeletedUser6798

lol, Too late to back out of it now. FK has canceled all pacts killed off all our defense , replaced it with offense and gunning for your cities now. Better stock up boss.

I appreciate it. Please do.

Then i can get on here and say TBD and FK are pacted! :D

DeletedUser575

TBD is nothing. FK is the real threat and has just been hanging out and biding our time until the real enemy makes themselves known. Now it's time for us to really turn it on.

DeletedUser6798

Just in time for Halloween!

Going to start calling you guys the Fight knight Halloweenies :p

DeletedUser

Hey there Oliver, for FK being a no name noob alliance I gotta say whats that make you? I mean this is my first world so I'm a noob that is higher in BP ranking than you LMAO. I mean 296 in BP man your weak ;) I'm 81 and still climbing. Maybe if you weren't on your knees and bending over for TBD you might be a little better.:eek:

DeletedUser575

Oliver, notice no one is saying anything now, they trying to figure out (joking or not) if you really just dropped down to that level with someone who's fighting on the same side as you and was clearly joking around. I shouldn't be so surprised by that myself as it's what I've come to expect from the people on the losing side of this server.

I can say without a joke at all, you provide a good example of why we are fighting on the losing side. Take a city from TBD today, maybe get a few tomorrow, but they will probably win and it shouldn't be a mystery to anyone why at this point.

For what I've seen on this server, their leaders in those alliances have been far better at working with others. It's not gold, it's not the hyper activity of a few select players, these are all things that could be overcome. It's their ability to work with others and our sides inability to work with each other that does us in.

I came in here to stir the pot a little just for fun, not provide others with a gleaming example of why they should side with TBD, thanks for that.

The pot has been stirred
*drops spoon and walks out of room

Last edited by a moderator: