Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser10354

Damnit ctduck your a Koopa troopa now! We love yah! We think *** did great and no one is taking away from them or down playin them(except KOD cause they like to down play competition). That being said when you call Oliver out you need to list facts and really belittle him it helps alliance moral cause we like having fun. Statements alone are no good.

Ummmmm I did list facts. Our BP to cities lost ratio was off the charts. It was going to allow us to grow exponentially. How is that a losing battle? As to replying to Oli or anyone else I am going to correct falsehoods especially in relation to the W.T.F. crew regardless of who posts it.

That said this has become a fun little war and hopefully it livens Baris up a little! We are happy to be in KT now and look forward to the battles and wars to come.

DeletedUser13504

Yea oli, let me tell you it's not the greatest if it's from lin. Believe me, he's been MORE then an alliance mate for me

This kinda disturbs me, sounds like you're cheating on me Lin? Lol I mean one of my leaders traded me to Lin for a 1/2 a pickle and a cracker! Umm, please don't have any diplo talks with any of them when they're hungry! Lin, where exactly am I moving too? Lol

DeletedUser

This kinda disturbs me, sounds like you're cheating on me Lin? Lol I mean one of my leaders traded me to Lin for a 1/2 a pickle and a cracker! Umm, please don't have any diplo talks with any of them when they're hungry! Lin, where exactly am I moving too? Lol

Paris tx

DeletedUser6798

Ummmmm I did list facts. Our BP to cities lost ratio was off the charts. It was going to allow us to grow exponentially. How is that a losing battle? As to replying to Oli or anyone else I am going to correct falsehoods especially in relation to the W.T.F. crew regardless of who posts it.

That said this has become a fun little war and hopefully it livens Baris up a little! We are happy to be in KT now and look forward to the battles and wars to come.

and this is why we love ya duck!

DeletedUser10912

Or that somewhere along the line you became an example of the educational system not working. Let me educate you:

1. I like the avatar and im too lazy to change it.
2. It gets me a rise out of people (oliver and a whiny person like you)
3. Deep down i think any one on the forum is a attention whore so that contributes to the purpose of the avatar.
4. IP address....they are probably consistent in two different cities and states
5. I have probably been playing grepolis longer than oliver so why would I start an alliance under a fake name. just look for ares2.0 under the gamma En Server forum.
6. My arguments are not long and overly written nor well planned out. they are a pain to read...
7.I agree with you about the stalker comment. We have designated UofLgirl as the designated stalkee (dont tell her. its not cool if the stalked know).

Hey now! I see you watching me.

And Athan, why did you pick such a long name? Way too many letters...

DeletedUser9851

Because "The G.O.A.T." was too obvious.

Please, call me Ath ;)

In Fallout 3 G.O.A.T. stands for "Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test"

Fallout 4 - 11/10/15 :)

bethesda-fallout-4-to-release-on-november-10.jpg

DeletedUser

no more old world talk. This is Baris! Bad check!

Guess someone needs to get the ball rolling again.. so I guess I will give it a shot

1. To Be Determined
Swim
Well I think we have heard it all pertaining to this group... top in BP, top players, blah blah blah. They have been sure to let us know how great they are and that we should crumble in fear in the presence. Well lets be honest.. they havent really be tested.. they got lucky that MoM turned out to be one of the scrubbiest alliances ever (I will get to that later). They are tops by a large margin so that gives them a distinct edge. However there is an alliance out there that should test them, and the sustainability over time is always something to consider. But for now.. hard to argue for something other than swim.

2. Jossys Giants
Float
Speaking of untested.. holy cow. The fact that the number 2 alliance ranks number 18 in DBP blows my mind. They started smack dab in the core.. share a border with TBD.. and yet no one wants to touch them. They do make up for it in ABP, but thats easy to do when no one will attack you. Their proximity to TBD and lack of challenge makes you wonder what is up between these two top alliance. Id say a battle is brewing, but certain alliances are going to be taken care of first. Float is harsh for a top attacking alliance, but as I said.. no one hits them and they arent even helping their friends defend. Just sitting back building offensive nukes..to me, that isnt sustainable given the quality of other alliances in this group.

3. Legion of Death
Swim
Are they an MRA or arent they? That term gets thrown around quite loosely (unless you are talking about Argentum which in their case it definitely applies). They are far more spread out than other alliances, and their academy/ies are actively recruiting in oceans where the main alliance is not. They brought down War Machines which is part commendable and part laughable because, i mean, it is tone.. However they are ranked 8 in DBP so again you have to wonder whether they can withstand any type of test. They do have a quality core and that gives them longevity. However their ifnal success is still something that is up in the air.

4. Kittens of Doom
Float
Stop changing your name! Yes KOD stands for Kittens of Doom.. maybe.. We all know who you are. This group took an early beating before Argentum leadership decided to sink their own alliance, and have bounced back nicely. The new name hasnt changed the fact that they spent some time taking sub 1k cities in the core. I dont care if your enemy or your momma is doing that.. its never a good strategy.. It takes way too much gold, and while certain players can pull it off, it never works as a long term, alliance-wide policy. So that being said I'm glad you have joined the bandwagon and are actually using your slots to attack.

5. Argentum Contego
Sink
See.. more harshness.. But I dont like MRA's and I dont like players that think they can fool me with propaganda. No, I dont care if 1/3 of your alliances has a crown.. No, I will not join nor die. No, winning juktas, while commendable, does not make you kings of the universe. And no, I am not impressed. You brought over a good group of players from Juktas. You had so much promise.. But you flushed all that away. You have no standards, you have a wide open recruiting policy, you are too spread out, and you have 3 alliances just about 6 weeks into a world where alliance cap is 100! I'm sorry, but thats just what I think, and in my sink/siwm, when you have all of the above, it equates to an eventual sink. You made yourselves easy targets and everyone around you is going to try to pick up your remains..

6. APOCALYPSE
Float
I usually give sinks to alliances that use all caps when their alliance isnt just initials.. but truthfully I dont know much about this group. I see some decent faces, and a decent core. But thats about as far as it goes for me.. I dont see them pushing north into TBD, but i dont see TBD pushing south to hit them either right now.. Again DBP is low and ABP is about par for the course as far as rankings go. So basically free reign of the south while being untested. Being around legion and TBD makes for difficult expansion. It works for now, but the question is for how long.

7. Dynasty Veterans
Float
This was the group with all the high school drama early on. But they have hung in there. They have had some splits and they have rearranged things a bit, but they still find themselves at #7. I think their ability to continue is partially based around the fact that O44 has been the ghost town of this server. They were vulnerable at times, but didnt have anyone to pressure them. They dont seem too aggressive or too tested, but they have been doing work recently. I have to keep my eyes on this group, with them you just never know..

8. Argentum Gladius
Sink
See main alliance. Remember the low standards i mentioned.. Thats this group.

9. Rational
Float
This is a newer group that has been trending upward right now. However their stats are definitely not reflective of the group. They are yet another SE alliance that has been avoiding full confrontation with TBD like the plague. I think it will only get them so far, so lets see how long they can ride the wave.

10. Legion of Hell
Swim
See explanation for Legion. This is what an academy should look like for the most part.. They arent over extended from the top players and that work together. However that also means that their success is completely dependent on the main alliance.

11. *TEG*
Float
Ok.. putting all personal distaste and experience of betrayal aside.. This group always finds a way to float. They wont win, and they certainly wont go anywhere.. They arent trustworthy so their diplomacy needs a few tweaks, but somehow they always find someone to latch on to a ride towards minor success.

12. Koopa Troopas
N/A
My alliance so I never say much.. but I mean really..who do these guys think they are? They show up way late to the party, diffuse a volcano, and trash talk all the other bigger alliances! The nerve! Their stats sucks. The name is even worse. They are a bunch of cheaters and golders to boot. But did you all notice it only took them 2 weeks to crack into the top 12?

First top 12 with all the current top 6 alliances.... Looks like Oli guessed a lot of it right

DeletedUser12119

be interesting to see the next wave of Sink/Swims now that it appears TBD has began their SINK

DeletedUser

be interesting to see the next wave of Sink/Swims now that it appears TBD has began their SINK

Without knowing what is going on in there - they still have active players who are very good and a number in vm who could return when the world has changed - consolidated in 55 with only 1 or 2 of the 3 they are fighting able to attack them which would give a chance to fill pop. Or they may secure a diplomatic option that improves their position with KT or Rational or KoD. They may share defence with JG who are sitting on a lot and can put 2-3k birs in any revolted city.
They still have the points cushion but it doesn't look good atm - fair play to those still fighting.

DeletedUser

I really don't feel like typing out a lot, so I'm not gonna explain my reasoning unless someone asks me to

1. JG - *FLOAT*
2. TBD - *SINK, THEN FLOAT*
3. KT - *SWIM*
4. KOD - *FLOAT*
5. RAT - My alliance
6. APOC - *SINK*
7. IA - *FLOAT, THEN SINK*
8. OB - *FLOAT*
10. EK - *FLOAT, THEN SINK*

DeletedUser12333

1. JG - *FLOAT* - lots of respect for these guys, truly just want to fight and give it hell. also for future worlds anyone looking for people they can trust for sure these guys.
2. KT - *SWIM* - obviously growing, they have diplo'd them selves in a great position and this close to wonders prob will end up in #1 or #2 spot for pts.
3. KOD - *SWIM* i think KOD will keep growing especially since it seems they arent to interested in starting any new fights. as for wonders 54 looks out of the question this close to wonders, but then again maybe thats t=not there plan
4. TBD - *SINK, THEN FLOAT* (my alliance) well its obvious we are sinking, we will float it out tho in one way or another. we started as 50 or so players really just looking to see if we could even survive in O55 and if so for how long before we got smashed by a coalition lol. we are in the smashing part now
5. RAT - *FLOAT* they are one in the same as KT, so if one sinks they both do just more of a question of who is going to rotate
6. APOC - *FLOAT* i dont see how they would sink at this stage, TBD would be stupid to attack them, we have enough enemies lol. so really its just rational, JG has enough on there plate to worry about and KoD and KT cant reach. rationa couldnt take them out even if 6 months was added to wonders
7. IA - *FLOAT, THEN SINK* I dont know about sink, but damn 4 alliances lol. thats lots of players obvious gonna give it hell for wonders. maybe even work with more alliances
8. OB - *FLOAT* - these guys will merge with someone for crowns, or at least there top ones so they will sink come wonders, but they seem to be friends with everyone around them
10. EK - *FLOAT, THEN SINK* sure i will go with that but prob not going to sink much more since there isnt much below them. the players that are left in the alliance are battle tested for sure so i can respect that

DeletedUser7853

1. JG - *FLOAT* - lots of respect for these guys, truly just want to fight and give it hell. also for future worlds anyone looking for people they can trust for sure these guys.
2. KT - *SWIM* - obviously growing, they have diplo'd them selves in a great position and this close to wonders prob will end up in #1 or #2 spot for pts.
3. KOD - *SWIM* i think KOD will keep growing especially since it seems they arent to interested in starting any new fights. as for wonders 54 looks out of the question this close to wonders, but then again maybe thats t=not there plan
4. TBD - *SINK, THEN FLOAT* (my alliance) well its obvious we are sinking, we will float it out tho in one way or another. we started as 50 or so players really just looking to see if we could even survive in O55 and if so for how long before we got smashed by a coalition lol. we are in the smashing part now
5. RAT - *FLOAT* they are one in the same as KT, so if one sinks they both do just more of a question of who is going to rotate
6. APOC - *FLOAT* i dont see how they would sink at this stage, TBD would be stupid to attack them, we have enough enemies lol. so really its just rational, JG has enough on there plate to worry about and KoD and KT cant reach. rationa couldnt take them out even if 6 months was added to wonders
7. IA - *FLOAT, THEN SINK* I dont know about sink, but damn 4 alliances lol. thats lots of players obvious gonna give it hell for wonders. maybe even work with more alliances
8. OB - *FLOAT* - these guys will merge with someone for crowns, or at least there top ones so they will sink come wonders, but they seem to be friends with everyone around them
10. EK - *FLOAT, THEN SINK* sure i will go with that but prob not going to sink much more since there isnt much below them. the players that are left in the alliance are battle tested for sure so i can respect that

R.I.P.? What just happened yesterday?

Any takers to post a last, Pre-Wonders Sink or Swim? Please? I just have not been here since the beginning, so I think a last Pre-Wonders Sink or Swim, by someone with an experienced grasp of the geopolitical situation for Baris, would be a great way to kick off the phase.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Start of wonders Sink/swim

1. KOD - Swim (nobody can reach them)
2. TBA - float
3. KT - Swim
4. JG - Float
5. Rat - My alliance
6. IA - Sink

This is in terms of winning wonders

DeletedUser

Well I think it is going to be close - several alliances doing well and working hard. TBA/TBD are rotating well and have a lead, it will become a bit clearer when you get the higher level wonders that hurt.
For those still interested but no longer in the world - the alliances are hitting/have hit level 3 on wonders.