Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

so your surprised a good group join an MRA with over 70 crowns? Yea that makes no sense at all what were they thinking...

Define "Good"

"Abandon Ship"
2ad9707a7600b3803e153c5ffd2cf211.jpg

DeletedUser6798

Define "Good"

"Abandon Ship"

Dont do thatttt You quoted him from like a month ago! I thought he was back for some more punishment!!!

I would make one but I just made the last one.

No you didnt... Jeferilius made one then disappeared!

But you did make one before that.. So I guess its starting to come back around to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8395

Dont do thatttt You quoted him from like a month ago! I thought he was back for some more punishment!!!

No you didnt... Jeferilius made one then disappeared!

But you did make one before that.. So I guess its starting to come back around to me

How are you going to break the news that all the alliances except koopa and TBD are going to sink at least 1 rank?

DeletedUser9851

How are you going to break the news that all the alliances except koopa and TBD are going to sink at least 1 rank?

This a good prediction since TBD is tearing stuff up, and KT only has DBP from quests.

DeletedUser10169

This a good prediction since TBD is tearing stuff up, and KT only has DBP from quests.

Well what can you expect when every alliance we have organized an op against has folded in a few days.

We just some scary mofos. I suspect my rusted out birs and fat lazy dlu will be shipping out here soon enough.

DeletedUser12333

What the heck i thought why not do another sink and swim been a while for me.

1: To Be Determined - Swim - well obviously a little biassed here lol, but ya I think we will swim, its gonna be a tough road but we have a good team that seems to be working well together. but with the summer ending you never know what peoples activity level is going to be but we are battle tested so i see us surviving just going to matter at what level

2: Kittens of Doom - Swim - These guys are fighters for sure, they have proven that. I dont suspect these guys to go anywhere and will be a force to be recon with. Smart experienced tough fighters. I look foward to watching them through this server, as friends? enemies? neutral? thats all to be determined but what ever it is I am sure I could learn a thing or 2 from this team.

3: Jossys Giants - Swim - They have yet to get into a big grind out war but i am sure they will be around long enough to do that. They are playing it smart building up a nice core and taking out one threat at a time. I dont see how they couldnt be here to the end

4: Legion of Death - Float - despite all the talk between alliances in all the forums haha these guys have a good core group of players. IF and its a tough IF to get through, if they can regroup build up a core with there core strong players, cut loose the weak and simmers holding them back they will have a chance to rebuild and take another run, if they try to save every city or every player it is going to be a long or short I should say, run lol. If they are willing to fight it out and make it through the hard time then yes I think they could make it. Might even be worth to cut all loses now take your core group start a whole new alliance and leave the rest not fighting with you ... i dont know just a thought its a tough call but not over yet I do think no matter what they will lose there sister/brother alliances

5: APOCALYPSE - Swim - These guys seem to have been holding there own, i see them securing O56 and possibly O46 and then expanding from there they will def be someone to watch for and to steadily moving up

6: Dynasty Veterans - Float - If I didnt know these leaders and had the pleasure of talking to them i would say sink, but because its them I think they will float in some capacity or another. They are straight up players and wont give up easy, and wont be bullied, but they are in a tough spot for sure, they have KoD, Jossy, and TBD all around them, doesnt look like they are in an all out war with any of them right now but only a matter of time someone wants in that ocean bad and it would hurt if it all happened at once

7: Koopa Troopas - Swim - they came in at exactly the time they wanted to and already are climbing like crazy and are building a nice core. This shows experience and strong smart player. this team will for sure be a contender for the win. I think this war with LoD will only make them stronger and build a even better core. they got some good peeps in there i have had the pleasure playing with and against over the years so i look forward to doing the same in this world in all capacities ;) --- There leader Oli sure does seem to have an opinnion about everything so i look forward to seeing what he has to say about this top 12 hahaha

8: Rational - Sink/Float - I dont know these guys well but i do respect them. I like how they wanted to pull away from the MRA stigma even prior to LoD starting to fall. That being said i said sink/float only because I truly am on the fence, I dont see them making a push into 56 and I am not sure they will be able to hold the 65/55 so that means they have 66 which they look like they own, or they could team up with another alliance

9: Legion of Hell - Sink - See #4, they will end up eventually merging into the main alliance as people leave or go to different alliances

10: Orpheus Boys - Sink - I dont know this team but by looking this is what i see, very spread out and in a tough area as well. I suspect later in the world they will merge with another alliance, maybe an alliance in O44 or 54.

11: Imaginary Friends - Float - This team already took a beating and for the most part are still ticking, i dont see them being in the top 5 but i also dont think they will go away. I know some of the core players and they are stubborn and dont give up easy if nothing else lol. so i expect them to be around in the end in some form or another and build wonders, win prob not but will give it hell

12: Anastasis of Neb - Float - I really thought these guys would sink below 12 but they are still here, good for them for fighting through that. I dont think they will make it any much above #10 spot but i think its fair to say they will be sticking aorund for a while. they rebuilt a nice little cluster in 35, and i suspect they will combine with another alliance to make some sort of deal to build wonders, maybe imaginary friends ... who knows. if they did that and kept building they may just give a hell of a run at wonders together

13: *TEG* - Sink - not in top 12 but included because of #9 and #4, this alliance will prob be gone with in a week, will merge the active players into the other 2 alliances

DeletedUser6798

Very nice top 13 Mazda (would give rep but need to spread the love)

For being such a forum warrior/noob like myself, you were surprisingly kind in my opinion. 5 of the top 7 are listed as swim right now which would make a cluster of an end game. I also think these reflect short term opinions based on a "where will they be a month from now" take. Which is perfectly fine.

Plus I appreciate you throwing in TEG just to have them sink. I always like seeing that next to their name. :D

DeletedUser12333

Very nice top 13 Mazda (would give rep but need to spread the love)

For being such a forum warrior/noob like myself, you were surprisingly kind in my opinion. 5 of the top 7 are listed as swim right now which would make a cluster of an end game. I also think these reflect short term opinions based on a "where will they be a month from now" take. Which is perfectly fine.

Plus I appreciate you throwing in TEG just to have them sink. I always like seeing that next to their name. :D

ya you know me its the canadian in me haha, i dont like to hurt peoples feelings but i like to be honest not always a good combo hahahah.

everyone who knows me knows i hate wonders haha, the drama and the hand holding it really makes some people do some crazy things and i am tired of wonders being built by 2 teams. I would love to see 4 or 5 alliances building wonders and competing that would be a cool thing to see, so ya i am hoping we see wonders in, 55, 45, 64, 35, 66, 56 hahaha

DeletedUser723

ya you know me its the canadian in me haha, i dont like to hurt peoples feelings but i like to be honest not always a good combo hahahah.

everyone who knows me knows i hate wonders haha, the drama and the hand holding it really makes some people do some crazy things and i am tired of wonders being built by 2 teams. I would love to see 4 or 5 alliances building wonders and competing that would be a cool thing to see, so ya i am hoping we see wonders in, 55, 45, 64, 35, 66, 56 hahaha

You forgot 54...

DeletedUser

Nice job on the top 13 Mazda, I do see the Canadian flowing but still a very nice job!

DeletedUser12324

There's a new lineup in the world, so time for a new Top 12.

1. To Be Determined - SWIM
Currently #1 in points, alliance attackers/fighters & #4 in alliance defenders. Battle tested and strong core.

2. Kittens of Doom - SWIM
These guys took a beating early by Argentum Contego, but rebounded by building a solid core. That only shows that they have strong leadership and their players adapt well. They are #3 in attackers, but seem not to have been challenged since Argentum dropping down to #9 defenders. They will be around until then end.

3. Jossys Giants - SWIM
Going back in previous posts, the question with these guys have always been, "Have they been tested?" Kittens of Doom, Dynasty Veterans, Dynasty Warriors, Imaginary Friends, Imaginary Friends*, Anastasis of Neb & Deadly Authority of Neb decided to test this theory. The seven alliances took over 30 cities in 2 days, but Jossys was able to retaliate during that time and took 33 back. (Mostly from Dynasty Veterans). I'm sure there is still more to come from this, but they showed they can withstand a blow like that and still keep fighting. Now currently #2 attackers/#3 defenders while staying in the top 3.

4. Legion of Death - SINK
They got really big, really quick, with 3 alliances covering oceans 55/56/65 and everywhere else. Instead of focusing on their core, they went on a recruiting spree and were at war with War Machines and Apocolypse for some time.Their former pact (Rational) and Nap (Koopa) had enough of them inviting food in their prospective territories. Once the S**T hit the fan, they collapsed like a house of cards. They are already consolidating into 2 alliances, but the future doesn't look bright with several of their players on VM.

5. Koopa Troopas - FLOAT
These guys came to the party late starting in the NE rim. Jumping to #5 attackers, they seem to be eating everything in their path. #14 in defenders means they have a lot to prove still. They built a nice core and don't seem to have anyone in sight that can test them.

6. APOCALYPSE - FLOAT
These guys have been battling Legion of Death since I can remember. #6 attackers/#11 defenders shows they've been in some battles. They were able to change the tide in their war going 57-3 over the last 7 days vs. the Legion group. Giving them a float for now.

7. Dynasty Veterans - SINK
They have been growing in ocean 44 without any major enemies since the world started. After their first op against a top opponent, they were hit back hard. JG 32 - DV 11 over the last 7 days. It looks like they poked a bear without building defense. I don't see these guys being around a month from now if this is the sign of things to come.

8. Rational - FLOAT
These guys were able to take out competing alliances in ocean 66 to form a nice core. Currently at war with Legion along with other alliances, but #9 attackers/#13 defenders doesn't boast well for long term. Float for now.

9. Orpheus Boys - FLOAT
Looks like a solid team, but they seem to be very spread out and sandwiched in between Kittens of Doom and Dynasty Veterans. They seem to be eating the food on the rim and pacted with other alliances keeping them safe from danger with low defense rankings. #14 attackers/#22 defeders. Floating their way to safety.

10. Imaginary Friends - FLOAT
I give these guys the "Comeback Alliance" award. Jossys destroyed them in the core early on, and they were able to bounce back with a solid foundation in 35 and west 44. Strong leadership and a strong team makes teams survive like this. Since they have a nice core built up on the rim, I have them floating.

11. *TEG* - SINK
See Legion of Death

12. Anastasis of Neb - FLOAT
My thoughts on them are similar to Imaginary Friends. The rim will keep them safe for a while.

DeletedUser9287

hey guys sorry im late to the party just joined into the world an after fighting with OB for a week we ended up merging into them so expect great things to come from the #9 atm

DeletedUser

There's a new lineup in the world, so time for a new Top 12.

1. To Be Determined - SWIM
Currently #1 in points, alliance attackers/fighters & #4 in alliance defenders. Battle tested and strong core.

2. Kittens of Doom - SWIM
These guys took a beating early by Argentum Contego, but rebounded by building a solid core. That only shows that they have strong leadership and their players adapt well. They are #3 in attackers, but seem not to have been challenged since Argentum dropping down to #9 defenders. They will be around until then end.

3. Jossys Giants - SWIM
Going back in previous posts, the question with these guys have always been, "Have they been tested?" Kittens of Doom, Dynasty Veterans, Dynasty Warriors, Imaginary Friends, Imaginary Friends*, Anastasis of Neb & Deadly Authority of Neb decided to test this theory. The seven alliances took over 30 cities in 2 days, but Jossys was able to retaliate during that time and took 33 back. (Mostly from Dynasty Veterans). I'm sure there is still more to come from this, but they showed they can withstand a blow like that and still keep fighting. Now currently #2 attackers/#3 defenders while staying in the top 3.

4. Legion of Death - SINK
They got really big, really quick, with 3 alliances covering oceans 55/56/65 and everywhere else. Instead of focusing on their core, they went on a recruiting spree and were at war with War Machines and Apocolypse for some time.Their former pact (Rational) and Nap (Koopa) had enough of them inviting food in their prospective territories. Once the S**T hit the fan, they collapsed like a house of cards. They are already consolidating into 2 alliances, but the future doesn't look bright with several of their players on VM.

5. Koopa Troopas - FLOAT
These guys came to the party late starting in the NE rim. Jumping to #5 attackers, they seem to be eating everything in their path. #14 in defenders means they have a lot to prove still. They built a nice core and don't seem to have anyone in sight that can test them.

6. APOCALYPSE - FLOAT
These guys have been battling Legion of Death since I can remember. #6 attackers/#11 defenders shows they've been in some battles. They were able to change the tide in their war going 57-3 over the last 7 days vs. the Legion group. Giving them a float for now.

7. Dynasty Veterans - SINK
They have been growing in ocean 44 without any major enemies since the world started. After their first op against a top opponent, they were hit back hard. JG 32 - DV 11 over the last 7 days. It looks like they poked a bear without building defense. I don't see these guys being around a month from now if this is the sign of things to come.

8. Rational - FLOAT
These guys were able to take out competing alliances in ocean 66 to form a nice core. Currently at war with Legion along with other alliances, but #9 attackers/#13 defenders doesn't boast well for long term. Float for now.

9. Orpheus Boys - FLOAT
Looks like a solid team, but they seem to be very spread out and sandwiched in between Kittens of Doom and Dynasty Veterans. They seem to be eating the food on the rim and pacted with other alliances keeping them safe from danger with low defense rankings. #14 attackers/#22 defeders. Floating their way to safety.

10. Imaginary Friends - FLOAT
I give these guys the "Comeback Alliance" award. Jossys destroyed them in the core early on, and they were able to bounce back with a solid foundation in 35 and west 44. Strong leadership and a strong team makes teams survive like this. Since they have a nice core built up on the rim, I have them floating.

11. *TEG* - SINK
See Legion of Death

12. Anastasis of Neb - FLOAT
My thoughts on them are similar to Imaginary Friends. The rim will keep them safe for a while.

Love the top 12!

DeletedUser10912

hey guys sorry im late to the party just joined into the world an after fighting with OB for a week we ended up merging into them so expect great things to come from the #9 atm

"Orphpheus Boys" Who dat? The penguin is cute by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator: