Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

I thought TBD had something worked out with JG and a nap with Apoc?

And what does this mean to our current conversation?

TBD has a pact w/ everyone in the top 25 except for you. That is how we are doing so well.
smiley_emoticons_kolobok.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13394

Here is my Top 12 by the numbers. (numbers provided from the Top 20 alliances in each category)

1. To Be Determined - With a solid core, good players, and a well organized group, TBD has proven to be the hungriest of all the big fish. With 24 of its 100 players in the Top 50 in ABP's, TBD has a demanding 7% lead with their 19% of all ABP's out of the Top 20 alliances. It hasn't been all offense, contrary to what others believe, TBD ranks 7th in DBP's with 7% of all DBP's out of the Top 20 alliances. This is only a 2% difference from the #1 defensive alliance, Argentum Contego, who comes in at 9%. TBD is also the #1 fighting alliance with 13% of all BP's, and ranks #3 in Battle percentage (win/loss ratio) at 86%. With blood still in the water from AC and AG, TBD should be able to continue to eat healthy and push out from their core. Swim

2. Legion of Death - With 99 players stretched across multiple oceans, from Ocean 36 to 64, LoD is showing signs of a classic MRA. A lot of potential within this alliance, some very good players, and their overall stats are surprising considering how spreadout they are. LoD has some trimming to do ranking #8 in Battle percentage at 80% and tightening up of their borders, but they rank #2 in ABP with 12% and rank #3 in DBP's with 8% showing that they are a force to be reckoned with. LoD ranks as the #2 fighter on this server with 10% of all BP's so they can definitely hang with the big boys. Float

3. Jossy's Giants - With no one really challenging JG, it's no wonder that they lead all alliances in avg. city size, 9,813 pts. Normally that would appear to be a group of simmers but JG quickly did away with any competition in Ocean 45 with 12 players in the Top 50 in ABP's while setting up a solid core and now they have nothing to do but build. JG ranks #3 in ABP's at 12% and ranks #2 in Battle percentage at 89% with over 640 cities gained, but JG ranks #14 in DBP's at 4% of all Top 20 alliances. With all other alliances feeding off of the AC/AG demise and JG having no reason to go toe to toe with TBD at this point in the game, expect JG to continue to solidify their core ocean while continuing to drop in DBP rankings. JG currently ranks #4 on this server as a fighter with 8% of all BP's. Swim

4. Kittens of Doom - Very similar stats to #2 ranked LoD, KoD is well balanced and has better positioning with their core ocean and plenty of food to feast off of from AC/AG. KoD ranks #4 in ABP's at 9% but more importantly they rank #2 in DBP's at 9% as well. This group is a fighter ranking #3 on this server at 9% and have been showing that they can win a war. The most deceiving stat line for KoD is their Battle percentage of 77%, rumored to be manipulated more than others with their city swap strategy. KoD ranks in at #11 in Battle percentage with 585 wins and 179 losses. Float

5. APOCALYPSE - a smaller than average sized group, APO comes in well balanced as the #6 Fighter at 6%, the #6 attacker at 6%, and the #6 defender at 7%. APO has good positioning on the map but will need to solidify their core ocean. Currently they are stretched too thin but luckily they don't have much competition at the moment. APO ranks #10 in Battle percentage at 79%. APO's fate, still to be determined, will depend on the direction of JG's and TBD unless they are able to add a few more quality players to the mix and build a more solid foundation for their core. They have the ability to float but right now I think they Sink

6. Dynasty Veterans - They have a pretty solid core that is started in Ocean 44 and capable of feasting off the scraps that some of the larger fish leave for them. DV ranks #7 in ABP's with 5% and ranks #9 in DBP's at 6%. They have a whole lot of open ocean in 44 to work with but are also the #7 fighter on this server with 6% of all BP's proving that they can make a stand or a push if they choose to. JG may be their biggest threat, but again, will depend on the what direction JG decides to go. DV ranks #9 in Battle percentage at 79%. I don't know enough about this group's diplomacy but I think the right deal could allow this group to Float

7. Rational - this group takes up a lot of real estate in Ocean 66, but it will be the war in Ocean 55 that decides this groups fate. Rat is set up with a decent core in the SE corner of 55 and if they are not careful they could spend too many resources trying to protect it. Rat ranks #6 in Battle percentage with 81% but I believe that is because of Ocean 66 and not 55. Rat ranks #8 in ABP's at 4% and ranks #11 in DBP's making them the #10 fighter on this server, good for 4% of all BP's. Those numbers are not good enough for a Top 10 alliance to continue swimming in these waters. It's only a matter of time before they Sink

8. Argentum Contego - with 202 cities lost so far, and counting, AC will be out of the Top 12 in a couple of weeks. AC is ranked #13 in Battle percentage at 73%. They've been getting pounded from all over and the sharks smell blood. This is what happens when you are an MRA with little to no activity from your members. AC ranks #1 in DBP's at 9% and a very respectable #5 ranking for ABP, good for 6%. The wheels fell off this bus too early making the #5 fighter on this server, 7% of all BP's, a lost cause. Most members already ran to the hills. Sink

9. Koopa Troopa - From a late start to the Top 10, KT has been full throttle since their inauguration. Good position, a good core, and absolutely no completion, KT has had their foot on the gas since day 1 making them the #1 Battle alliance at 93%. KT ranks #9 in ABP's at 4% while trying to control the rim. There are no big alliances in the area which is why KT ranks #19 in DBP's at 2%. It would be nice to see someone try to test them but I know they have some heavy hitters on that squad, making them the #15 fighter on this server, good for 3% of all BP's. Expect that rank and percentage to rise just like KT is up the rankings. This will be an easy Swim

10. Legion of Hell - Battle percentage rank is #5, good for 82%. A surprising stat considering they are ranked #12 in ABP's at 3%, LoH is ranked #12 in DBP's at 4% proving that they can at least defend their cities, only losing 68 while gaining 319. This makes them the #13 ranked fighter on the server, good for 4% of all BP's. Their problem is that they have a terrible core and will most likely be sandwiched by neighbors. Sink

11. Argentum Gladius - 63% Battle Percentage Sink

12. *TEG* - smaller than average city size, less than average member count, located near TBD in the core of the Ocean. #11 in Attacks, #13 in Defense. Enough said. Sink

DeletedUser7789

lol so many pacts...i thought this was supposed to be a war game!thisisgrepolis
anyway why people keep saying Legion of death has the best players?lol

I probably should of quoted this. I just thought it was funny that he said this, yet his own alliance has pacts and NAPs as well.

DeletedUser6798

Jeferilius amazing first post! Thank you for the insight. Finally someone else gets it.

Had some neat stats in there that I dont normally consider.

KT top Battle alliance.. lol love it

DeletedUser12275

I probably should of quoted this. I just thought it was funny that he said this, yet his own alliance has pacts and NAPs as well.

Yes we do have a pact and a nap(not sister tho)....we aren't like others out there who need 5 naps and 2 sisters alliance cus they are scared to come after the big guys haha...The best part is that ur naps do not even respect u lol...and that my friends is one of the definition of an MRA

DeletedUser7789

lol we will see. Ive already beat half your alliance in the beginning of Naxos when your NU players were known as Domination achieved. They quit after the first op and left for Olympia. When the going gets tough they will quit, its happened before and will happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

Okay stop messaging me about our pact and nap people...I will come clean
Pact:Legion of Death/Lgion of Hell
Nap:TEG
Do not tell me. you guys did not see it coming haha
Imma in another note...we are not in naxos -THIS I BARIS-

DeletedUser12275

What are you talking about dude
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

i am coming clean...they deserve to know...after all what's one more pact for u guys? i thought ur goal was to
nap/pact with the top 10...GrepoVille?

DeletedUser7789

Dang you must have spies everywhere but were still pacted with TBD right? Thats all that really matters...

DeletedUser7789

No No NO! Kings was right, we have a pact with the top 12, including TBD.

DeletedUser12275

Rational
TEG
Legion of Hell
Legion of Death

Although, Rational is the only true pact. The rest are all one group.
i really wonder why Ractional is pacted with them...after all we all
know what they think about LoD

DeletedUser7789

Hybrids view is not the leaderships view, I hope at least lol.

But if they were to ever break the pact, id hate to war with players ive played with 2-4 years since us11.

DeletedUser12275

But if they were to ever break the pact, id hate to war with players ive played with 2-4 years since us11.

this is grepolis...one day people think one way and the next one they think the opposite...
But hey you have us...as long we are in ur side u are good...We the top 10 will protect u!

DeletedUser

My thoughts. Make your own top 12 please.

DeletedUser9851

A few changes have happened. Anyone want to comment on the top 12?