Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser8639

I guess it's open season on the rest of War Machines since they're so nicely supporting Tone.

Ha Ha I have friends in many of the alliances most of the support are not from warmachines it can be your own teammates for all you know.. Food for thought
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I don't care how you feel, and do not care to "bare with it", while you force feed us your baggage from previous worlds. If you must do so, at least take it to the "smack talk" thread, where only those who care will be exposed. This way the rest of can get the entertainment out of the forums that we come here for.

-Jim

I will lets leave this for the top 12 my apologies

Completely off topic but darn. Anyone can help me with banner

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11791

when you get somebody to do you one let me know lol
Beast is good for this, he is on here somewhere.

As for choosing grepo over wife and kids, well from a dads perspective friend, i honestly think you should seek some help with this. Not to be taken in a mean way, but if this game is at addiction status, you need help. There is NOTHING more important than being a loving husband and dad. Nothing wrong with grepo coming in third though
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

On topic, nice top 12 niko. I inhaled the lot, interested to see how Apocolypse do here myself. While they are a well prepared powerhouse indeed, and did indeed dominate Omega with an iron fist... that was conquest, not revolt. My question is, can you place a stock car on dirt and expect it to race well? Time will tell

DeletedUser8639

Beast is good for this, he is on here somewhere.

As for choosing grepo over wife and kids, well from a dads perspective friend, i honestly think you should seek some help with this. Not to be taken in a mean way, but if this game is at addiction status, you need help. There is NOTHING more important than being a loving husband and dad. Nothing wrong with grepo coming in third though
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

On topic, nice top 12 niko. I inhaled the lot, interested to see how Apocolypse do here myself. While they are a well prepared powerhouse indeed, and did indeed dominate Omega with an iron fist... that was conquest, not revolt. My question is, can you place a stock car on dirt and expect it to race well? Time will tell

It was more sarcasm lmao my family and in real life come first it was more sarcasm lol but thank you for your conerns let me change this.. wife and kids grepolis 2 and family 3 because my brothers are lazy so i wouldnt drop grepolis unless there fighting then im running outside to brawl

DeletedUser8639

I was in Naxos. and if my memory serves me right, Haklee's allaince (where i was) fell, and you tried to rim me. Unfortunately morale was a factor and your 17 cities couldn't revolt my 5 cities.

BTW...since your near death experience, are you planning on staying in Baris?

yes i will be back to the norm in a week cities come and go ill be back full force

DeletedUser

"I cant leave momqb out of this when i didnt want to let in bellos of sparta in the alliance because he betrayed us in upsilon remember mom when you told me if bellos dont get in antimaater players would probably leave. Remeber my answer let them leave then. That leads me too beleive your group tries to throw there weight around and when they dont get there way they will do you dirty. I was told that 3 to 4 times during your short stay in naxos that if we dont get it our way we will leave. "~ posted by tone, sorry, i thought i used the quote thing.

Ok tone, first of all you sent me a message and asked about bellos. I told you we obviously all trust him and there were a few players that yea would feel a little weird if you refused some of our former alliance mates. I never told you do it this way or make this decision or I will leave. I handed all my cities off to you guys before I went to sparta, so stop acting like our whole group is a bunch of snakes, it's just not true.

And you keep talking about sparta as if we had karma come and get us. The funny part about that is that if we won the server and got crowns again and prevented gos from winning....hmmm, yea that is pretty bad luck huh?

Its a bummer that naxos fell apart but you cannot blame us. Maybe there was a major flaw in you thinking that you should go after the biggest alliance on that server considering we all know how quickly things can change when people have to leave. It happens.

You sure are bitter jeesh.

DeletedUser9851

Off topic again! Why is everyone talking about past worlds in almost every topic? click on and other and the discussion is about
Tone the Great's past. give it a rest already.

SOOOOO!!! Boring

DeletedUser6798

Whats worse? Being off topic and making the forums entertaining? Or complaining about it for the sake of complaining and not adding anything substantive to the conversation. Dont get so mad for being left out.

Because this is a sink/swim thread... i think your negative attitude deserves a sink

DeletedUser

Off topic again! Why is everyone talking about past worlds in almost every topic? click on and other and the discussion is about

SOOOOO!!! Boring

Boring?? Not if you are acquainted with the gentleman of which we speak...rather entertaining, regardless of which thread you find it in.

Just sayin'.

DeletedUser9856

SOOOOO!!! Boring

I have to admit I am more entertained than a top 12 discussion would be. However you have a good point Ogg.

DeletedUser9851

Boring?? Not if you are acquainted with the gentleman of which we speak...rather entertaining, regardless of which thread you find it in.

Just sayin'.

OK, but it should be in trash talk then. I have no problem with that. But in every topic? That's all I'm saying. Some of us click on "top 12" to read about top 12. Or "wars of Baris" to read about the wars of "Baris" and so on.

DeletedUser8639

"I cant leave momqb out of this when i didnt want to let in bellos of sparta in the alliance because he betrayed us in upsilon remember mom when you told me if bellos dont get in antimaater players would probably leave. Remeber my answer let them leave then. That leads me too beleive your group tries to throw there weight around and when they dont get there way they will do you dirty. I was told that 3 to 4 times during your short stay in naxos that if we dont get it our way we will leave. "~ posted by tone, sorry, i thought i used the quote thing.

Ok tone, first of all you sent me a message and asked about bellos. I told you we obviously all trust him and there were a few players that yea would feel a little weird if you refused some of our former alliance mates. I never told you do it this way or make this decision or I will leave. I handed all my cities off to you guys before I went to sparta, so stop acting like our whole group is a bunch of snakes, it's just not true.

And you keep talking about sparta as if we had karma come and get us. The funny part about that is that if we won the server and got crowns again and prevented gos from winning....hmmm, yea that is pretty bad luck huh?

Its a bummer that naxos fell apart but you cannot blame us. Maybe there was a major flaw in you thinking that you should go after the biggest alliance on that server considering we all know how quickly things can change when people have to leave. It happens.

You sure are bitter jeesh.

You handed off your cities but everyone gave the faction cities in our core read correct mom. You exact words was antimatter players will leave not you personally. You did the noble thing

Ok lets get back to top 12.

You handed off your cities but everyone gave the faction cities in our core read correct mom. You exact words was antimatter players will leave not you personally. You did the noble thing

Explain why ollie told me peoples reason for leaving was i had bad punctuation..
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

okay back to the 12

DeletedUser6798

tone..im not one to call people out on breaking forum rules.. but you need to seriously stop posting so many times in a row...

subtract cool points.

DeletedUser12333

SOOOOO!!! Boring

One Time at a party ... Tone and I hooked up .... I think it was better for me then it was for him

oh ya Top 12 .... To Be Determind, but most likely it will be me running around in my thongs with my pink wig drinking my capt morgan with my KING in my arms

DeletedUser

Well it seems APOCALYPSE are the weakest alliance in the top12. Rank #7 and have taken a 800 city of me.
+ putting my 3 other 800 point cities in revolt. seriously shocked. I hope they take them. Ill keep my slots and rebuild quicker :p

DeletedUser6798

One Time at a party ... Tone and I hooked up .... I think it was better for me then it was for him

you feel like a jilted lover??

Sink for war machines.. well because they are... and because Tone just used Mazda as a one night stand

DeletedUser12275

oh ya Top 12 .... To Be Determind, but most likely it will be me running around in my thongs with my pink wig drinking my capt morgan with my KING in my arms
sigh i chose the wrong name in this world...