Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser8639

I was not Brain washed by Tiger! I gracefully bowed out of the alliance and left naxos to play in Sparta. My memories were that we parted on good terms. I even left a TS server for you to use in naxos.

I wouldve of responded sooner but i was hospital past few days. Leaving on good terms lol. We where running things and gaining control we lost 0 wars. We fought the bigger alliances twice the size every time and won. So when we decide to war on the faction which was the make it or break it war, Which if we won that war we where running away with wonders. But getting back to the point a few days into the biggest war. You and everyone else from antimatter decide to ghost without letting know anything. I wake up mikeg ghosted with a bunch of other players and the rest gave the cities to the faction actually handed them cities. They where naming the cities tymech. Thanking all of you guys that handed them cities. Well i thought we where friends we would have a great time attacking and running ops. I thought we where a big happy family. Until you guys betrayed us and did that scum bags move. Well guess what tiger fanz he he would tell me upsilon is almost done and you need to bring the antimatters players in leadership position. I told him know trust is earned not given and i never played with the rest of the matter guys. They expect to come in the alliance i started and walk in with leadership rights. Heck no mechiman talking about it gets me very upset. Your wife would say hi from time to time!!!. Anyway how so did sparta fair out for antimatter. You guys betrayed us only to see that name destroyed in sparta. I call that Karma friend what goes around comes around. Also please somebody call me a liar or something from the matter group. You know i am a horader of reports and messages i never delete nothing. I will log into naxos and show you. I have waited to this day for a while to talk to guys i have alot of feeling that where buried inside. I take grepolis serious the most important 3 things in my life. in this order is number 1. grepolis .2 wife and kids .3 family. I put grepolis first because us hardcore gamers know we blow the spouse off many times over. For ops or when being attacked. Everything i stated here are facts. Nothing made up or fanstasy!!!. Alot of ther matter guys come here and think they got clout on these forums. But i know the truth i felt it first hand!!! Hey do you remember when we where in naxos and we thought linwoil was cheating. And you told me u and mike and matter players are very close friends with the mods. And you can get it checked out. Is it a strange coincidence that in record time the mods gave me a warning for call you cheaters. Just like mozz tried to get me banned for saying a bad at him
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

With this i leave you at the end of the day naxos was a hurtful and painful server but the crown there makes it feel all better. I had the upmost respect for you guys. You expect me to be very sweet to you guys do you know the headaches i went throught when your team did that. Put yourself in my shoes.. And for the matter players that will say hey you lost all your cities. Yes i did but it took me almost dying to get me off grepolis i went to hospital and was admitted right away. But if you want to feel froggy and rim me go ahead ill tell you what i have. The fact was somebody asked who is koopa troopa. I wanted to make sure i told them the truth and personal experiences. Not some watered down version of the truth. Some story fantasy made up stuff. By the way i type everything one time when i am in a rush. I dont care if it has mistakes. The human brain is amazing you can understand what i mean. Oh why did i say that lol because that was one of the excuses told to oliver on why they betryaed us was because i had poor punctuation. lol i leave it with that i want someone to have brass ones and just say tone we did you dirty and thats how we do. Oliver clothes was not in naxos he got the watered down version of the truth. But this was the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I cant leave momqb out of this when i didnt want to let in bellos of sparta in the alliance because he betrayed us in upsilon remember mom when you told me if bellos dont get in antimaater players would probably leave. Remeber my answer let them leave then. That leads me too beleive your group tries to throw there weight around and when they dont get there way they will do you dirty. I was told that 3 to 4 times during your short stay in naxos that if we dont get it our way we will leave. I beleive pact partners will be the same they will turn on you if they dont get it there way. Well koopa troopa good luck Well i see you have a few members from the wheel. But they one bad apple spoils the bunch

These are facts so you cant get upset that im telling the truth.
Just in case this message rubbed you guys the wrong way i know alot of you guys are proud but the truth had to be told
4bc8080169.jpg

DeletedUser12324

I take grepolis serious the most important 3 things in my life. in this order is number 1. grepolis .2 wife and kids .3 family. I put grepolis first because us hardcore gamers know we blow the spouse off many times over.

Really??? Grepolis over your kids and family?

I quit reading half-way through because most of this doesn't even pertain to Baris. Using paragraphs generally helps with these long reads.

DeletedUser13278

Hell, I might half listen to the wife while playing but when I get that look that says the light is now green, grepo gets put away...

DeletedUser13117

Mr Tone. i gather this was very therapeutic for you. you seem like you needed to purge and i'm glad you healed your soul and all that but let it go bro. Antimatter merged with my ally on Sparta and i can honestly say we never had an issue with anyone of them. all of them turned out to be decent guys and gals. this attempt at propaganda is lame and past world stuff should be left there. if you feel you just can't let that stuff go then attack, failing that jog on mate.

DeletedUser6798

Only thing I got from all of that is that someone in Tone's aliance sends ls, slings, and horses as defense, or he doesnt hide them when he is under attack..

Oh.. and he doesnt read his messages/reports

BTW Tone im glad you made it out of the hospital in good shape

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8491

I guess it's open season on the rest of War Machines since they're so nicely supporting Tone.

DeletedUser

WOW!!! Tone, I was one of those who advised you punctuation is key to being understood. I was the one who told you to your face (well, to your ear on TS) that reading some of your MMs gave me a headache as did your post just now, so thank you for that.

That being said, I feel I need to clarify something...I was one of the guys who personally handed my cities to linwoil and I will tell you why as you deserve at least that much. I wanted my cities to go to someone who deserved them. He ws an enemy but a formidable attacker and was always respectful, even when in battle. Most of your cities were gotten through hand-offs and people quitting. I would sit in TS and listen to you and your 'boyz' divvy up the inactives among yourselves prior to posting them for internalization. For someone in your position to do that not only speaks volumes as to how you run your alliance, but also to your own character.

Your alliance in Naxos sucked and was near death before the Antimatter guys you speak so badly of came in to improve your situation. If you would have run things a bit better and more democratic (which is what us "matter guys" are accustomed to) many if not all would have stayed. You ran things as a dictator and we left for greener pastures...no drama, no betrayal as you suggest, just "good-bye and good luck". Let Naxos stay in Naxos and learn from your mistakes. Why not try to avoid leadership and just be a part of a "team" for a change...might do you some good, both physically and emotionally. I say physically because it appears that everytime you have been attacked, you end up in the hospital. Maybe try putting your family first...less medical problems that way.

All that being said, I apologize to all you others who have no idea what all this is about and go back to Baris....Koopa Troopas - Definite Swim.

smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser10912

I take grepolis serious the most important 3 things in my life. in this order is number 1. grepolis .2 wife and kids .3 family.

Well when i had to choose losing my wife over a game or the game. I choose my family so i stepped away. From all my servers. The vikings are being led by a friend bryle who fights and never gives up like i do. The first time in grepolis i had to that but know that r.l issues are out the way. Im full steam we will see i dont talk much talk is cheap. War Machines will not go quietly into the night.....

I thought Grepolis was #1 in your life?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

War Machines~~SINK

DeletedUser8639

I thought Grepolis was #1 in your life?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Your comments are easliy luaghable at the end of day my wife threatened to divorce me. But i actullay quit grepolis. But i am back By the way i consider my grepolis team my family we sit and laugh and cry lol. PLease if you werent in freaking naxos butt out. Do you see not one person in naxos responded . Because they know the truth. If you didnt play in naxos and know what really happened. Keep the comments to yourself. There pointless and just stupid.Let me watch everything i say since your mod snitches in the group

DeletedUser10912

Your comments are easliy luaghable at the end of day my wife threatened to divorce me. But i actullay quit grepolis. But i am back By the way i consider my grepolis team my family we sit and laugh and cry lol. PLease if you werent in freaking naxos butt out. Do you see not one person in naxos responded . Because they know the truth. If you didnt play in naxos and know what really happened. Keep the comments to yourself. There pointless and just stupid.Let me watch everything i say since your mod snitches in the group
I was in Naxos. and if my memory serves me right, Haklee's allaince (where i was) fell, and you tried to rim me. Unfortunately morale was a factor and your 17 cities couldn't revolt my 5 cities.

BTW...since your near death experience, are you planning on staying in Baris?

DeletedUser9476

Wow. Some people are just mean lol.
Great top 12 Niko. I appreciate the effort

DeletedUser8639

WOW!!! Tone, I was one of those who advised you punctuation is key to being understood. I was the one who told you to your face (well, to your ear on TS) that reading some of your MMs gave me a headache as did your post just now, so thank you for that.

That being said, I feel I need to clarify something...I was one of the guys who personally handed my cities to linwoil and I will tell you why as you deserve at least that much. I wanted my cities to go to someone who deserved them. He ws an enemy but a formidable attacker and was always respectful, even when in battle. Most of your cities were gotten through hand-offs and people quitting. I would sit in TS and listen to you and your 'boyz' divvy up the inactives among yourselves prior to posting them for internalization. For someone in your position to do that not only speaks volumes as to how you run your alliance, but also to your own character.

Your alliance in Naxos sucked and was near death before the Antimatter guys you speak so badly of came in to improve your situation. If you would have run things a bit better and more democratic (which is what us "matter guys" are accustomed to) many if not all would have stayed. You ran things as a dictator and we left for greener pastures...no drama, no betrayal as you suggest, just "good-bye and good luck". Let Naxos stay in Naxos and learn from your mistakes. Why not try to avoid leadership and just be a part of a "team" for a change...might do you some good, both physically and emotionally. I say physically because it appears that everytime you have been attacked, you end up in the hospital. Maybe try putting your family first...less medical problems that way.

All that being said, I apologize to all you others who have no idea what all this is about and go back to Baris....Koopa Troopas - Definite Swim.

You are a bold faced liar. A pathetic excuse of a player. If anyone talks to empire knows. Please dont get off the subject that your team ghosted and left without telling me or anyone. Tiger fanzy was with me and sometimes mech and mike and we discussed on what we should do. I would give them my ideas some where changed and others where good. I wont waste anytimeplease do not comment because you are about to make me dig up stuff and messges from naxos. And the reads people will see will discredit your alliance worse

DeletedUser8639

I was in Naxos. and if my memory serves me right, Haklee's allaince (where i was) fell, and you tried to rim me. Unfortunately morale was a factor and your 17 cities couldn't revolt my 5 cities. Because you bailed to ride some long. use your imagineation

more than every ill berback in 10 to 13 cities n week

DeletedUser2654

Guys pls stay on topic it makes the forums a better place.:)

DeletedUser8639

I just got out the hospital and i felt like crap Forums i try and keep the fresh and clean but i dont feel well.today so bear with it and read it

DeletedUser11033

I just got out the hospital and i felt like crap Forums i try and keep the fresh and clean but i dont feel well.today so bear with it and read it

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I don't care how you feel, and do not care to "bare with it", while you force feed us your baggage from previous worlds. If you must do so, at least take it to the "smack talk" thread, where only those who care will be exposed. This way the rest of can get the entertainment out of the forums that we come here for.

-Jim

DeletedUser8639

I was in Naxos. and if my memory serves me right, Haklee's allaince (where i was) fell, and you tried to rim me. Unfortunately morale was a factor and your 17 cities couldn't revolt my 5 cities.

yes mama. I am coming back like die hard with a vengence