Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10504

I thought it was about time....FOR A TOP TEN!!! SO HERE IT IS:)

1. Rage Rising.
I believe they are to spread out in 54/44 to be considered as a 'swim' or even a 'float'. so I give them my best and give them a few months. but SINK

2. The brotherhood
Despite what others say I do believe this alliance has a SMALL chance. If they secure 44 they would be a hard target to attack. but I believe they are falling behind as half there players are kinda small and should be higher at this point in the game. so I say a very small chance FLOAT.

3. Lotus Eaters
They don't have much competition in there ocean...It looks like a MRA. But small players big alliance. 96 members and highest player in 2400pts. A month maybe a couple weeks till they fall. A big SINK.

4. Infection
Definitely not a MRA. they are small in numbers but HUGE on experience and power. they will be number 1 or 2 in a month. congrats to you guys. A huge swimfor now.

5. Sails of doom
I am in this alliance and wont say much at all but if I was looking at it form another alliance I would say a Float.

6. Unity
From the leadership to the spread outness they are. they are just bad from the start...iIl give them a month maybe 2. A huge sink.

7. Ghost
They look terrible! there leadership looks terrible and there players very small experience...they are spread out everywhere. You can find them almost any ocean. First war they go into they will be crushed like a ant. Aginormous sink(titanic).

8. Big cats and bears
There ocean just started it looks like so I cant tell but the way it looks its a sink.

9. Wardens of marathon
Its good to see most of there points in 1 ocean but it looks like a sink.

10. Foolish be lost
Were number 5 this morning now at 10... so I would say sink but there halfway in all ready.(alliance get your life boats out to save the players.

If I was too harsh then please just say it. Its all for fun and games and no offence. Unless your apart of 'ghost' there alliance just bothers the hell out of me lol. well tell me what you guys would change.

DeletedUser9662

Nice sink or swim, I think most of it is accurate. To fill in Sails of Doom for yea I am going to say swim, they are looking really good right now.

DeletedUser

1.Rage RIsing Good numbers bad positioning. Too spread out to be effective, and they're in o54 with Infection. Float for a while, than sink.
2.The Brotherhood They're very clustered, which is good defensively. They're in a good position, and they're mostly away from potential conflict. Perhaps they're overextending themselves in o45 though. Float.
3.Sails of Doom Straddles the line between o45 and o55. Solid leadership.They have good opportunites for expansion to the west and south, with Talons of War having collapsed, swim.
4.Infection Surprisingly spread apart for a pre-made, but still all within the same area of southern o54. Not being so clustered could prove advantageous for future expansion. Comparatively small in numbers, great average, great players. Swim.
5.Lotus Eaters They're out of the way in o53. As long as they keep together and avoid internal conflict, float.
6.UnityNot as out of the way, once people get conquest I'd say sink.
7. Ghosts Classic MRA, extremely spread out. Won't last a month, sink.
8.Big Cats and Bears Will either fight for control of their ocean with Unity and sink together, pack and die off, or merge and make a bigger MRA. They still sink :p
9.wardens of marathon Just adds to the cesspool of death that is o54...but they're off to the corner at least. Will last a bit longer than most in that ocean, but still sink.
10. Beserkers They're away from the action, but they're leadership dosn't seem very experienced or organized. sink.

DeletedUser9662

wonderful... but lets stay on subject... this is a Marathon thread.

but the thread is dead(world thread) but fine. I don't think the Lotus Eaters are going to float In my opinion, I have a feeling there is going to be an internal power struggle

DeletedUser10179

I am not sure about them... it is hard to tell at this stage... one things for sure though... Infection is a sink.

DeletedUser7455

I am in Lotus Eaters... i gave up on talking to these guys early on... some more experienced players seem to be taking the reins but inexperienced leadership seems to be struggling to keep up with the demands of 90+ players... im gonna agree with the sink for now... ill be very surprised if leadership gives up control... cant say i'd be mad though.

DeletedUser10603

*Very inexperienced leadership haha. We are managing and trying to learn though. On a side note however, what just went down with infection?

DeletedUser10179

Well... since I am putting most of my time into Lamia I didn't have the time to run an alliance over here... so I stepped down and decided to just be a player, so Infection kinda lost its touch so I went to Sails of Doom cause I know a few fantastic players over here. Then Infection changed there name to Numbers & Figures... then they disbanded.

DeletedUser

I'm playing in this world Xpert. Just to test out Conquest for the first time and to see if I like it... not playing seriously

DeletedUser10179

Well Marathon is seriously a joke... how can anyone even wanna play this world... I like challenges... you will see...

DeletedUser7455

Yeah after playing in Upsilon for a few months i should have known better than to start Marathon... but the alliance is solid for now... time will tell. im taking 3 more classes this semester so the slow world kinda caters to my lifestyle atm.

DeletedUser7455

Well... since I am putting most of my time into Lamia I didn't have the time to run an alliance over here... so I stepped down and decided to just be a player, so Infection kinda lost its touch so I went to Sails of Doom cause I know a few fantastic players over here. Then Infection changed there name to Numbers & Figures... then they disbanded.

It was fun to watch :p im a bit thrown off as to why they disbanded though... someone rage dissolve? lawl.