Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7582

I predict that all of the top 12 alliances will sink because none of them have "elite" in their names.

DeletedUser

Kinda tough to predict when there is only one ocean's worth of players two days after opening.

Maybe we should take out an ad
smiley_emoticons_party.gif
?

DeletedUser7582

Speed 1 is a bit of a turn off - I'd forgotten just how slowly things build.

Also a lot of the big 'investors' don't like morale ... dunno why

DeletedUser10504

people play here. what do you mean nobody has joined yet>?

DeletedUser7241

Well the world is pretty empty for being open for 4 days, but that's not surprising to me because of how long lamia took to fill completely..

DeletedUser7813

And Lamia had a bunch of premades and was advertized in-game. Also had good settings.

I think Marathon will be chill. Good place for MRAs to do what they do.

DeletedUser10179

And Lamia had a bunch of premades and was advertized in-game. Also had good settings.

I think Marathon will be chill. Good place for MRAs to do what they do.

And good for alliances that want to take advantage of MRA's MUAHAHA... also Just an announcement is Praetorian Guard & The BrotherHood are pacted... this should get interesting.

The Leader of PG told me this... thanks for the info

DeletedUser10179

yep... I only see two swims... Infection & The Ritchie boys

DeletedUser

yep... I only see two swims... Infection & The Ritchie boys

Infection is quite spread out across O54 which can be problematic in the future. TRB is pretty tight in O55, and seem to be off to a decent start with a few slow growers.

DeletedUser10504

Anyone notice the alliance 'ghost'. 74 players and just about 50,000, in less then 2 days...biggest MRA I have ever seen there a BIG sink

DeletedUser

Anyone notice the alliance 'ghost'. 74 players and just about 50,000, in less then 2 days...biggest MRA I have ever seen there a BIG sink

Not a very large alliance, but they are certainly recruiting rapidly.

DeletedUser

OK. No one took the hint from my last post, so I'll give it a try.
The top 12 by points and then my take on them, based on my gut ( since we are still in BP and I don't know anybody here... ).

1. Rage Rising: sink. I think things will get hot for them straight away. They need to be prepared for multiple enemies.
2. Praetorian Guards. sink. They , too , will probably have to face multiple enemies. and they are in worse position than rage.
3. Brotherhood. swim They seem tight and I think they have their plans already set....
4. Unity. sink, unless they can avoid conflict for a few weeks...
5. The Ritchies. swim. premade from Epsilon with solid position .
6. Talons of Death. swim, as long as they don't try to expand eastward....
7. Ghosts. Sink. Don't think anyone will go to war with then, but no one is gonna hesitate to try to take their cities .They won't get any respect without earning it thru combat.
8. Infection. swim. Low membership+high points = earliest truly CQ ready group. Will shoot up to top 3 in a 3 0r 4 weeks if not sooner.
9. Lotus eaters Swim in O53. Stay out of O54 and solidify your position and you will be around for a while.
10.Infectious state. Sink, unless you have hidden friends ( or really good diplomats ).

Too Lazy to do all 12. besides, this %&*$#@# thing keeps kicking me out. I've composed it 4 times already. ( yes, that is a gripe )

remember , this is based solely on geography and gut feeling. Anybody can beat anybody, under the right circumstances. Superior gameplay can make the difference. If I " sunk" your alliance, don't take it personal. Use it to rally your troops and prove me wrong.

Naturally, If I labeled you a "sink", have the good grace to refrain from sending me an invite ( Thx ).

Let the Lynching begin....

DeletedUser

1. Rage Rising: sink. I think things will get hot for them straight away. They need to be prepared for multiple enemies.I'd say swim. I don't think things will get too 'hot' for anyone right away, so they should be decently off when BP ends.
2. Praetorian Guards. sink. They , too , will probably have to face multiple enemies. and they are in worse position than rage.Swim as well here. Since they are pacted with TB they'l last a bit longer than RR or some of the other larger alliances.
3. Brotherhood. swim They seem tight and I think they have their plans already set....Agreed here, though I don't see them being around in the long term.
4. Unity. sink, unless they can avoid conflict for a few weeks...Agreed, though they are somewhat compact, they have many lower point players. This could be because some are from O53.
5. The Ritchies. swim. premade from Epsilon with solid position .Swim, they're compact and have experience as a group in Epsilon.
6. Talons of Death. swim, as long as they don't try to expand eastward....My bold prediction, I'd say they sink within two weeks. They have players all across the world which make it near impossible to support each other.
7. Ghosts. Sink. Don't think anyone will go to war with then, but no one is gonna hesitate to try to take their cities .They won't get any respect without earning it thru combat. Sink. One of the quickest growing MRA's.
8. Infection. swim. Low membership+high points = earliest truly CQ ready group. Will shoot up to top 3 in a 3 0r 4 weeks if not sooner. Swim. High points because many of them are using gold. Let's hope they are using their premium wisely.
9. Lotus eaters Swim in O53. Stay out of O54 and solidify your position and you will be around for a while.Swim. Tight in O53, they've got a bit before they run into another powerful alliance.
10.Infectious state. Sink, unless you have hidden friends ( or really good diplomats ). Sink, They may be an academy of Infection, but I'm not sure.

My thoughts in red.