Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10179

Infectious state is not our academy... although they begged me a bunch... but no way. The leader was begging me for ours to do some diplomatic stuff with him as I repeat... No, No, No we will not make diplomatic decisions yet.... he would say "Why not!"... (face palm)

DeletedUser

Infectious state is not our academy... although they begged me a bunch... but no way. The leader was begging me for ours to do some diplomatic stuff with him as I repeat... No, No, No we will not make diplomatic decisions yet.... he would say "Why not!"... (face palm)

Ah okay, I wasn't sure, and the names are quite similar.

DeletedUser10334

Heres the best top 12 sink or swim for you ;)

#1 Rage Rising - May float awhile till there life vest pops and then they drown lol
#2 Praetorian Guard - sink
#3 The Brotherhood - sink
#4 Unity - Super sink
#5 Ghosts - super SINK
#6 Talons of Death- sink
#7 The Ritchie Boys - Float
#8 Infection - Swim
#9 Lotus Eaters - Sink
#10 Infectious State - Sink
#11 GODZ - Sink
#12 Berserkers - Sink

DeletedUser

To early for get definitios.. when peacetime ends... will see.

DeletedUser

I just joined an alliance of people I dont know at all was a bit skeptical. What sold me is that they are all on the same island as me and I can appreciate someone setting a goal of controlling a whole island. Would of much rather been in an alliance with players I have seen around the game but it is what it is. Next time I will join a pre made.

DeletedUser7582

Praetorian Guard appears to have hit a bump in the road ...

They were invincible during beginner's protection :)

DeletedUser

i loved reading this the sink or swim threads are my favorite

DeletedUser4905

I think this is a pretty good reflection up to this point. Only time will tell what happens.

DeletedUser10603

Lotus Eaters: Two college kids who used to play Lord of Ultima. Thanks for those of you who said swim :) We are no doubt doggy paddling trying to keep our heads above the water.

DeletedUser

Doing good. We have about 90% of the west now. Just two oceans left and then to move into the east and conquer it.

TSF returned and through the world for a loop with all his lieing and backstabbing. In that world forum he even made a thread "Thing's I said to Paul". Which NONE of it is even remotely true. He's just upset because he realizes that as high and mighty as he thinks he is, he finally met his match in me and I'm winning ;)

But enough of that world. Where are you at in here?

DeletedUser9662

I am at the 43/53 border, literally my island is on the border. I am in an small alliance, just trying to stay under the radar. If you want the coordinates Pm me on here, cant give my profile name to everyone :eek: