Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9662

It was fun to watch :p im a bit thrown off as to why they disbanded though... someone rage dissolve? lawl.

I heard everyone went crazy after Xpert left. The forums were a mess, people had no clue what to do and some players begged Xpert to come back.

DeletedUser7455

Awwe... poor guys! They should have just used his city as an Orthodox Temple... there was still hope... and shame on you Xpert -.o

DeletedUser

It's ironic how to people who talked themselves up the most and claimed they were 'elite' were the ones who fell apart quickly.

DeletedUser10179

You mean TMNT... I never talked anyone up, give me an example. I don't even believe I used the word "elite" for this alliance. with an alliance cap of this size no alliance can be "elite".

DeletedUser

You mean TMNT... I never talked anyone up, give me an example. I don't even believe I used the word "elite" for this alliance. with an alliance cap of this size no alliance can be "elite".

I meant your premade alliance. And I never stated you used the word, I just believe you tried to imply that.

And that is entirely incorrect. There can certainly be elite alliances, the perfect example being my alliance CHIguanas in Chi.

DeletedUser10179

Okay, maybe I am wrong, but in most cases with an alliance of 125 members there are at least a few that are not experienced, or overall good... But why do you say my Pre-made fell apart, we didn't fall apart at all... we have the best average, we are 6th overall... and we are "elite" as everyone of the members are experienced. So you still never made a valid point. Can you try to ref raise what you said before unless you can prove that My Pre-made Infection has fallen apart.

DeletedUser

Okay, maybe I am wrong, but in most cases with an alliance of 125 members there are at least a few that are not experienced, or overall good... But why do you say my Pre-made fell apart, we didn't fall apart at all... we have the best average, we are 6th overall... and we are "elite" as everyone of the members are experienced. So you still never made a valid point. Can you try to ref raise what you said before unless you can prove that My Pre-made Infection has fallen apart.

Just because the max is 125 players, doesn't mean you need that many to succeed.

No I'm pretty sure your alliance fell apart. http://us.grepostats.com/world/us37/alliance/3

The elite term is abused today but so many new players. I see some players in your alliance that have proved themselves to be successful in previous worlds, but they are not 'elite'. They have yet to prove that they are.

No need to 'ref raise', I've posted the Grepostats link of your former alliance here for easy viewing. :)

DeletedUser10179

That was not mine... that was sunburn cooter's I handed that alliance off to him when I decided to not play the world... notice the downfall was when I handed it off... Argue all you want, bash me with whatever you want...

DeletedUser10517

You quit this world already? The whole alliance fell apart after you left?

DeletedUser10504

Xpert has nothing to do with the down fall with infection...Every alliance right now will fall.. that's just how the game works.

DeletedUser10517

Why did you leave so early? Do you have other worlds to take care of?

DeletedUser4905

That was not mine... that was sunburn cooter's I handed that alliance off to him when I decided to not play the world... notice the downfall was when I handed it off... Argue all you want, bash me with whatever you want...

LOL you think it had anything to do with you handing off the alliance and nothing to do with your little pet NiggsMagoo? I find it odd that you named your city after him. You leave the alliance under false pretenses while leaving NiggsMagoo with founder privileges and then all of a sudden the alliance gets dissolved and another Infection Alliance is made. You're right though....it fell apart because you left.

DeletedUser10179

Ouch, You are off in many areas, I named my city after him because we talked a lot and he was a good guy. You can call him anything you want though, I ale o think the dissolving of the alliance was not Niggs fault, it was sunburn cooters.... I told Sunburn before I left that him and NiggsMagoo were founders, then he doesn't even say a word to Niggs and does like 300 things without NiggMagoos consent. Bad move to PO the other founder in your alliance.

DeletedUser7582

Burning down the house because you don't like something hits all the guys in the alliance, not just the one(s) you have a beef with.

Not a very cool move.

That said, it all adds to the mix - and this world sure needs something to spice it up :)

DeletedUser

Burning down the house because you don't like something hits all the guys in the alliance, not just the one(s) you have a beef with.

Not a very cool move.

That said, it all adds to the mix - and this world sure needs something to spice it up :)

Very true statements, I'm glad we've had some drama.

DeletedUser

Xpert has nothing to do with the down fall with infection...Every alliance right now will fall.. that's just how the game works.

Don't know about that, stepping down is one thing, joining another alliance is something else. Before they imploded, there was significant discussion in the forum about who to trust after XpertGreek joined Sails. They were assuming he had insiders, like in PG. I just wondering why he ins't on top of the defensive bp list with all the enemies he made...

Is it too late to join Godz?