Top 12 Sink or Swim!

DeletedUser4276

Honey Badgers are actually from kappa. They have two of the top 5 players on kappa, but those players have not joined over to this world.
Since everyone is mislabeling them, here's a hint: Honey Badgers are actually from Rhethy in the en servers.

DeletedUser5088

Yes the average age of this server is extremely low, imho Innogames took a step backwards when they decided their target audience was 12-15 year olds. Pity really, as its the 18+ age group who actually have money to spend.

You see it really is a good marketing plan since word of games spread around quickly among teenagers and pretty soon the whole school knows about it. And then a bunch of those kids will get their parents to buy them gold or will spend there own money since they are not responable enough with their money.

btw my guess for your alliance is some 3 person alliance

DeletedUser3109

French Kiss? Do you even play on this world? Round Table, One Ring/Gollum

DeletedUser

French Kiss? Do you even play on this world? Round Table, One Ring/Gollum

Hi, I don't understand your question.
It's have we allready played on another worlds ?

Now we're 15, near the 20 required to appear on the ranking :)

DeletedUser3109

I was talking about jono's alliance he hasn't answered yet so. I was thinking of the elite alliance he might be in.

DeletedUser3109

By stupid I am sure he means their name and is not trying to insult their playing style.

DeletedUser2063

Stairs? NOOOOO?

This is a great group of guys from Rho that are here (I joined them). They're from BE, which is the number 3 alliance there. Sadly there is another group from Rho that came here which is why I'm here. DemiGods. Our alliance fought theirs, and they all quit before the war was over. Their leader, zero-sum is a no honor piece of trash. Here are his exact words:

to begin with....his profile from Rho (he changed it after quitting)

There is no man or woman that can take on all of the alliances of a world by themselves.

With not 1 other alliance to have the heart to help, and all of the good active players flocking to the enemy with no heart.

Rho is dead. No one was willing to even fight PID but one.
We couldnt even build offense due to the fact that they had just us to attack from all of the cherry picked players and then all of the other top alliances too.

You have Weeble bragging like we said we would take them down. This makes me laugh at how stupid this guy really is. PID made so many friends that they shut the server down. All of their spineless friend alliances shut the server down.
One of the most inactive servers in all of Grep.

When someone tries to fight hard they find a way to discredit and talk how no one can stand up for a week but they never point out how they make friends with the whole world and then attack one little alliance. Then if they spend gold and fight they talk ****.
then if they dont fight they talk ****.

PID is the pukiest alliance that has ever existed. The players or so dumb that they dont even realize they made the game no fun for themselves.
They talk **** that we didnt have an offense not knowing that they have 800 bazillion points worth of 17 alliances all hitting us forcing us to go ALL defense period.

10 players took this on for weeks.

Then they brag.
With only one enemy. Us.,
And 10 allies to help them, just in case.

Kinda like a high schooler going down to the middle school with seven of his buddies to jump a 3rd grader and then bragging about it, while the whole school just watches.

Then goes and brags about it like idiots.

This sums up Weeble to me. And any other idiot mass mailing player that they have.

talking **** not realizing I have their score at least trippled and started months later than them.

that is a level of dumb that I cannot take.

Good luck fighting no enemies you idiots.
You had 1 and obviously they were not going to last. Now maybe you can play festival competition and brag how you take out every 6000 point alliance that might try to pop up.

I am doing my best to get the 20 or so players taking on the rest of the world to quit.

Will work hard on this.

Then you will have no one to fight.

Rho. The world where the top 5000 players attacked 20 players or so and bragged like they were anything but a spineless bunch of pukes.

#&^$ you pieces of &$^%.

We know that there was only 1 alliance with any spine.

The rest are just a bunch of weak hearted band wagon PID nut riders.
Hope you have fun bragging with no one to fight.

Exactly what the **** are you bragging about?
All I see is a bunch of loud mouths that havent done **** but lose their spine and run to the enemy as soon as they were attacked.

Cant wait for this server to close down so my point will be made.

People here will need to change their game names to get over their weak ass stigma of fleeing to enemy, attacking ally within one day when they see they are getting beaten on.

This world is full of real slimy people in real life.

A few of the great ones:

Weeble - Biggest puke I have ever read any material from. Couldnt do anything but run his mouth.

overcorrupt whatever - same as weeble, just loud mouth.

El Doppo - He is the most spineless of all. El Doppo mouse heart. He has flipped through more alliances than anyone in this world. Very spineless and weak.

Listerent - Same as El Doppo. You just tell him he is good player and attack him and he will run run run to you.
Very weak hearted for a Euro.

AoK (alliance of kings) - Whole alliance, were ally until we needed support. They were too afraid to do this openly so it had to be a few people sending maybe 200 troops covertly when we are getting slammed with millions of troops.
They gave enemy intel out of defense tab and then when we were getting slammed they used any excuse to turn on us and attack us.
Afraid to attack PID. How funny.
Not one in this alliance deserves 1 ounce of respect.
Do not ally with them. In your time of need, they will take intel to the enemy and then jump you.
Not 1 player they have deserves anything other than for people to know they lack any type of spine.
The weakest spirit of any.

SoT(soldiers of tarterus) same as AOK. Only their players also suck. Anyone would run over them.

PID. real players. Real heroes. They will friend the whole world just to snuff out some little alliance.
Never taking on a real fight that is equal to their size.
Any alliance that was their size would absolutely crush them.
And they have some of the biggest mouths in the game to compliment their total lack of any personality.

They brag about being good when them and 500 million more points fought 1 small alliance.
And they brag.

Real funny.

They make me laugh.