Top 12 Sink or Swim!

DeletedUser

Ahh ok :D Its not about keeping silent, infact i expect to be using the forums a lot once the s*** hits the fan. Its about learning when it is a good time to open your mouth or not :p

DeletedUser

Ahh ok :D Its not about keeping silent, infact i expect to be using the forums a lot once the s*** hits the fan. Its about learning when it is a good time to open your mouth or not :p

We all have our own strategies that work best for each one of us. Best of luck with what your doing mate.

DeletedUser

Same to you, and everyone else :) I hope it is a competitive world.

DeletedUser7185

I just hope its more competitive than upsilon is, I stopped playing because I hate speed 1 but there was almost nobody on that server compared to what I was used to on en servers

DeletedUser

An alliance cannot be determined by secrecy even if it has success in the past, it's just optional to use the external forums (these) and talk about your alliance. Plus, it was more of a notification rather than recruitment but the more the merrier as we can weed out who isn't needed later on.

DeletedUser

Glad to see that there are alot of personalities in this world. This is my first revolt world. Hopefully I am around long enough to make an impression ;).

DeletedUser7185

Proud to announce that there are already 4 alliances with the name sparta in them lol SINK

DeletedUser

and the MRA goes to.......

You have been invited to the The Sea Raiders alliance

At least send me a message to accompany the invite.....

DeletedUser7185

Literally within 5 seconds of joining the world I had an Invite from the Greedy Assasins Alliance (I think they spelled it like that) and I witnesed the fastest rise and fall of an alliance ever lol

DeletedUser

Hi everybody :)

How are you ?

Which are the best alliances on this world ?

DeletedUser

Hummm... you're right ! ^^

So... which alliance allready won the wonders ? :O

DeletedUser7185

Well, as of now I have had 4 random invites from MRA's, how are the rest of you doing?

DeletedUser5058

Seems like everyone wants to start their own alliance but doesnt know how to run one. ill probably only be joining one right before bp is about to end or if i get an invitation for one that i believe is going to stick around

DeletedUser

In every world, there is always this list on day 1. Really? Let BP end then start it. I am pretty sure 9 out of 10 that first make it on this list will not be around in 2 weeks. LOL

DeletedUser257

Really annoying when people put up top 12 threads before the world is even open let alone before BP ends.

Also, please don't invite me to any of your lame MRA's. You guys should have fun and play no alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry S0K I was too excited :-(
And my alliance isn't a MRA, unless you mean Magnificent Rimming Alliance, then we are

DeletedUser

Alright, we should all watch out for these alliances, don't know what could go down with them! (sarcasm)

Top 5 in ABP:
9rBbkEZ.png