Top 12 Sink or Swim!

DeletedUser3109

I think that by the 3rd day at least one person will have colonization.

DeletedUser

Ok, time for my top 12, excluding my alliance because we are too good for this list :p

1. The Sea Raiders Obvious MRA, saw them on Rho, terrible, might replace S.P.Q.R Sink
2. AMILLA Another MRA, only a few people I see that I know Sink
3. HARPOON I thought I saw somewhere on the forums about this, I think they will float, borderline MRA Float
4. DemiGods Borderline MRA, saw zero-sum in it though, this will crash to the ground Sink
5. Round Table Good group of players, may stick around for ahile Swim
6. Alliance of Kings Ok group, another one from Rho, I'll go easy on them. Float
7. Evil Eyes They have an ok average, they may stick around. Swim
8. One Ring Nothing much to say, because I can't Float
9. World Terror Federation Not the best average, they don't look good or bad Float
10. Honey Badgers Another one from Rho, not much to show, not very impressive Float
11. The United States Generic name, not much recruiting, ok average Float
12. Heroes of Olympus Stole fig's alliance's name, thank god Float

Anyone doing a newspaper? Never been interviewed before for a newspaper

DeletedUser2498

pretty good summary KDII, except you're underestimating HARPOON, they definitely swim. i've got a pretty good feeling about World Terror Federation as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everybody in the top 10 will sink in the next 3-5 months except for Evil Eyes and One Ring.

DeletedUser3109

*** are guys from Omicron and a couple guys from EN mixed. These guys are great players, (Carter Noble I) helped rim me In byzantium EN grrr!!!

I found Matrix agent he is leading AMILLA's Academy. lol.

DeletedUser

Salut les anglais je suis un des fondateurs des french kiss et je peux vous dire que nous sommes venu la juste pour manger du ricains et avec notre team sa va largement le faire je pense

DeletedUser

hahahhahahahah yes but They must be go on google traduction for read the text hahahaha

DeletedUser

Honey Badgers are actually from kappa. They have two of the top 5 players on kappa, but those players have not joined over to this world.

DeletedUser

Um, am I the only person in Phi that is over 30 y/o??? UGGGGGH! Mellow dramatic in the first 2 days???? I'm sooooooo far out of middle school. I can't be the only one!

DeletedUser

Not this thread ... just a few I've met in my first 2 days. Very childish...

DeletedUser

Um, am I the only person in Phi that is over 30 y/o??? UGGGGGH! Mellow dramatic in the first 2 days???? I'm sooooooo far out of middle school. I can't be the only one!

Yes the average age of this server is extremely low, imho Innogames took a step backwards when they decided their target audience was 12-15 year olds. Pity really, as its the 18+ age group who actually have money to spend.

DeletedUser

Yes the average age of this server is extremely low, imho Innogames took a step backwards when they decided their target audience was 12-15 year olds. Pity really, as its the 18+ age group who actually have money to spend.

Which is probably why only a small amount do well, rest are imo, dead weight :D

Wasn't long ago where everyone in top 300 was considered good as was the whole top 12. People used to argue that gold can't buy you the game, skill is needed, not anymore :p

I bet if I spent the money I have in my account on grepo gold, I would go #1 unchallenged for months (until money ran out)

DeletedUser

I dont know, Barb is doing well for herself in that number 1 spot ;)

DeletedUser

Barb was a good player, had gold but didn't rely on it :p

I wonder if anyone can guess which alliance me, kyll and jono, and our friends, are in :D

DeletedUser

Barb was a good player, had gold but didn't rely on it :p

I wonder if anyone can guess which alliance me, kyll and jono, and our friends, are in :D

Shes number 1 now, The Queen of Hearts :p No one will guess xD