Top 12 Sink or Swim!

DeletedUser7462

Guys, I've looked all the forum, and I cannot figure out or find MRA in the abbreviations. What the heck does MRA stand for?

*edit*
Yes, yes, I know, I am probably an MRA. Clue me in!

DeletedUser271

Guys, I've looked all the forum, and I cannot figure out or find MRA in the abbreviations. What the heck does MRA stand for?

*edit*
Yes, yes, I know, I am probably an MRA. Clue me in!

Mass Recruiting Alliance. A MRA is an alliance that recruits every player, usually sending them an invite without a pm, and sending invites regardless of the player's experience on the game/points on the world/Battle points ;-)

DeletedUser

Amazing ^^

You created an abbreviation for this... Good choice !

So... there are a lot of MRA on this world...
Where we came from, in 90% of case, a lot of MRA dissapear when the beginner's protection is finish... We will see if they are deserted too when some players loose their first and only town.

I look forward the first day without beginner's protection mouahahaha ^^

DeletedUser7462

If that's that's the case I am gonna need a new alliance, YESTERDAY! Let the invites begin! ;D

DeletedUser

still too early to really know. some of these im just flipping a quarter

1 The Sea Raiders sink
2 HARPOON seen these guys in Edessa, swim
3 AMILLA they have nice city grouping, and will be at war or pacted with one ring
4 One Ring I like the name, but the one ring sank into lava
5 The United States seem to be organized, float at least
6 Evil Eyes will probably end up fighting or pacting with round table. on top of each other in 45
7 Round Table well im in here, so im hoping swim
8 DemiGods cities kinda separated into 2 clusters. looks like they will be in harpoons way. sink
9 Heroes of Olympus gonna get squeezed between bigger alliances. if not pacted sink
10 AMILLA UNHINGED

DeletedUser7431

I sort of like my alliance, but it is still too early to tell. For now we are treading water until research is finished and we can get to conquests. I hope we swim LOL

DeletedUser7513

1.The Sea Raiders-Everybody is saying they will sink.They have highest average in top 12.They will sink only if their leaders are noobs,but it doesn't seems so from what we have seen till now.Swim

2.HARPOON -They are from myonia(en servers),but not the best of them.Float

3.AMILLA -Looks like an M.R.A. Sink

4.One Ring -My alliance.Nothing to say here.

5.The United States-They have a good bunch of players.Swim

6.Evil Eyes -They have very good players.They will be here for long run.Some of guys are from myonia.Swim

7.Round Table -I don't know them.So no opinion here.Will see when BP ends.

8.DemiGods -They need to look out for players who are only dead weight to the team.Float

9.Heroes of Olympus-Nothing much to write about.They have 1 pact and a sister alliance.But their alliance is preamde.So there will be better communication between the team.Float

10.AMILLA UNHINGED-Sink

11.Visigoths -Don't know about them.

12.Stairs? NOOOOO -Spread out too much...Sink.

25.Honey Badgers -All of them are from rethymnos.They know how to play like a team.Their leader are very Capable but are also somewhat cocky.Swim

DeletedUser

2.HARPOON -They are from myonia(en servers),but not the best of them.Float

We're not from Myonia EN server. We did play there for a very short time but the world was over really.

We're from the EN severs. Rho, Delphi and Helorus are the only ones we've played, and edessa of course, but that was just too slow so most of us concentrated on Helorus.

DeletedUser2063

Sea raiders have horrible leaders who have been crushed on many worlds. They come to each new world to Mass recruit then get rimmed. Sink

Evil Eyes contain quite a few of the best players (gythium musks), and will definitely be here for a long time unless they quit.

DemiGods will sink. Hot headed leader who has already made lots of enemies.

Stairs? NOOOO we are spread out because SE filled up so quick, but we have lots of good players and if we can regroup all in one place we'll be good.

Honey Badgers: if this is thane, they'll make a dent then leave if thane does what he usually does (I've played with him in ~3 worlds)

DeletedUser

HARPOON has Robbyn44, if he's in charge, they won't be sinking any time soon

DeletedUser7513

So to sum up after these many days world has started...there are only two alliances that seems to be dominating this world in present and will do in future...evil eyes and one ring.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Evil Eyes will be around for a while, they have the sort of players that just don't quit, they made Alpha hell :p

DeletedUser

Time, one good thing about the US servers, currently, is that there's never just one alliance dominating :p