Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3110

Well I'm not really qualified to make my own but I'm in HAMMERDOWN and yeah they're not the best alliance in the game, not right now, but I do think we'll last a bit longer than you guys are saying.

DeletedUser12275

Well I'm not really qualified to make my own but I'm in HAMMERDOWN and yeah they're not the best alliance in the game, not right now, but I do think we'll last a bit longer than you guys are saying.
I second that brother!

DeletedUser12275

Drama and excitement.. I should've joined this world.
Oh boy look at who we have here! Splii,jamy,mikel and family are here btw lol....
Ana idk it is just kinda wierd how they say your alliance is going to sink and then you guys get into nap talks...a Coalition coming soon???we'll see

DeletedUser12275

BTW
the firm- swim, a very strong group of talented players
evil empire- float, the relative lack of competition in their main areas will allow them to float for quite a while
hot mess- sink, classic mra invites anyone with a pulse
dumpster fire- read same as hot mess, couldn't handle only having 1 pile of garbage so they got a second dumpster.
evil squirrels- sink, will be absorbed into a larger alliance via merge
hammerdown- sink, another large bloated mra
harambe project- sink, same as evil squirrels
destructive dominance- sink, its pretty obvious why theyll fail
last prayer- sink, same as above
qoq- float for a while before crying about pacts and falling apart.
hammer and bones brigade arent even worth mentioning.
I like that "qoq-float for a while before crying about pacts and falling apart"
Kinda weird coming from the leader of the alliance who is pacting them...so thefirm is based in 44 so is qoq,i wonder which of the 2 will turn on the other lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

Hey Kings, who are you kidding? Hot Mess is a MRA. you invited me didn't you? :D

Rodrk

Peltast

you sure?
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser9851

Hammer Down, and Hammer:
boat-sinking.gif

DeletedUser12275

Wait wait oggami,i got feeling hammer is not the only one sinking lol

DeletedUser

Anyone care to explain the politics/wars that are going on for people not in the top 5 alliances?

DeletedUser7318

Anyone care to explain the politics/wars that are going on for people not in the top 5 alliances?

Evil Empire is taking over a bunch of smaller alliances in 55 and starting to take over Harambe Project in 54.

The Firm is mostly coring up in 44 atm with a few outliers

Hot Mess and Dumpster fire at in 45, and they are the same alliance essentially-- I don't really know what they're doing right now, other than a few small skirmishes that they've had with The Firm

Harambe Project is busy getting taken over by the Evil squad in 54 pretty much, or at least that's what it seems like, but they're mostly in 54.

DeletedUser14770

hey King339 whatever i promise i wont cry , unless you want me 2 ;)

DeletedUser14770

ey kings what alliance are u inn do i know sice u seem to have a massive problm with qnq and me and ana ?

do you need a friend ?
pandas make reaal fluffy friends

DeletedUser9851

Evil Empire is taking over a bunch of smaller alliances in 55 and starting to take over Harambe Project in 54.

The Firm is mostly coring up in 44 atm with a few outliers

Hot Mess and Dumpster fire at in 45, and they are the same alliance essentially-- I don't really know what they're doing right now, other than a few small skirmishes that they've had with The Firm

Harambe Project is busy getting taken over by the Evil squad in 54 pretty much, or at least that's what it seems like, but they're mostly in 54.

Hammer down/Hammer drop in ranks courtesy of HM/DF. Hence our comments/jokes about them.

DeletedUser7318

Hammer down/Hammer drop in ranks courtesy of HM/DF. Hence our comments/jokes about them.

Whoah, don't take all the credit there, I've conquered a few of them at this point too :p, they usually end up getting kicked or going inactive afterwards though.

DeletedUser9851

Whoah, don't take all the credit there, I've conquered a few of them at this point too :p, they usually end up getting kicked or going inactive afterwards though.

But it was our recent assault that broke their spirit. By the way, you didn't thank us for the ghost you picked up.

DeletedUser12275

ey kings what alliance are u inn do i know sice u seem to have a massive problm with qnq and me and ana ?

do you need a friend ?
pandas make reaal fluffy friends
wait what?i have a problem with who?lol.....no no at all i am just laughing at the fact thefirm talked so much trash about u guys in there top 12 and you guys are in nap/pact talks lol....it's amusing!

and if you want to know what alliance i am in ,you should have a look at the map in 45 ;P

come on pali we know you guys took a city here and there,but the fact they all ghosted when we ran an op on them(top 10 guys including the 2 founders) says it all,saga and the other brazilians are good players but i guess they were not very interested into this world lol

also we have been attacking them since day 1,they were even bigger than us when we started hitting them lol....