Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7318

1.) Evil Empire/Squirrels - Swim

This alliance is obviously the current strongest alliance in general-- boasting a very strong average point count as well as a lot of BP/good positioning. They have stomped out all competition in ocean 55, and are moving into ocean 54 while securing the rest of their home ocean at the same time. My personal guess would be that this is a non-English premade full of strong players from other servers, considering the profile of some of their members and their strict no-recruitment policy.

2.) The Firm - Float then sink

This alliance has some strong players and *had* OK leadership, however things aren't really looking good for them right now. They lost both of their founders essentially, with one leaving and the other going inactive for WWs in Helorus-- and he's probably not the only one considering a lot of the membership of this alliance is from there, so they're going to have their hands full in a different world rather than focusing on this one. That said, even without that problem, leadership is basically nonexistent now, and there is far too much internal conflict and drama in this alliance for it to survive long-term. I'd give them maybe a few weeks, maybe a month or two if they can solidify and put up a good fight once Dumpster Fire/Hot Mess engage them(or if the Evils engage them, but the positioning makes that doubtful)

3.) Hot Mess/Dumpster Fire - Swim

This alliance has a lot of recognizable and strong names. Despite joining the server a few days late, they're already a major competitor with the other top alliances(read: All two of them.) They recently performed an op that is now public knowledge that went extremely well, resulting in a lot of free cities from the players ghosting whom the op was targeted on. Their positioning leaves a lot of options open to them-- they have a decent amount of territory left to claim in ocean 45, but they're also expanding out towards the borders of 44 and 55, where The Firm and Evil Empire are respectively. If they choose to engage The Firm, they'd likely do well at this rate, but if they fought with Evil Empire, I'm almost positive they'd lose that one from what I've seen out of both groups, but it would be a great fight from both sides, and it's definitely possible that they could prove me wrong on this. Nonetheless, this is a solid group with a lot of potential, and it'll be interesting to see how they shape up. From a sneak peek into their alliance, all I can say is that they're very organized and precise in what they do-- it felt a lot more hands-on and impressive than anything The Firm had offered.

4(technically 5).) Harambe Project - Float then rapidly sink

These guys are pretty good players overall, but what will make them take a trip to the rim is the Evil squad coming into their territory. They've already started pushing into 54, and while they seem to be holding their own for now, I doubt it will be long before you see city after city being lost from this alliance, even if they do put up a good fight until then.

Every other alliance is not worth mentioning, the above alliances are literally the only alliances in this game that have any chance of doing well right now. The gap between the next alliance and the lowest of these is a comparison of 700k points to 280k points...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

1.) Evil Empire/Squirrels - Swim

This alliance is obviously the current strongest alliance in general-- boasting a very strong average point count as well as a lot of BP/good positioning. They have stomped out all competition in ocean 55, and are moving into ocean 54 while securing the rest of their home ocean at the same time. My personal guess would be that this is a non-English premade full of strong players from other servers, considering the profile of some of their members and their strict no-recruitment policy.

2.) The Firm - Float then sink

This alliance has some strong players and *had* OK leadership, however things aren't really looking good for them right now. They lost both of their founders essentially, with one leaving and the other going inactive for WWs in Helorus-- and he's probably not the only one considering a lot of the membership of this alliance is from there, so they're going to have their hands full in a different world rather than focusing on this one. That said, even without that problem, leadership is basically nonexistent now, and there is far too much internal conflict and drama in this alliance for it to survive long-term. I'd give them maybe a few weeks, maybe a month or two if they can solidify and put up a good fight once Dumpster Fire/Hot Mess engage them(or if the Evils engage them, but the positioning makes that doubtful)

3.) Hot Mess/Dumpster Fire - Swim

This alliance has a lot of recognizable and strong names. Despite joining the server a few days late, they're already a major competitor with the other top alliances(read: All two of them.) They recently performed an op that is now public knowledge that went extremely well, resulting in a lot of free cities from the players ghosting whom the op was targeted on. Their positioning leaves a lot of options open to them-- they have a decent amount of territory left to claim in ocean 45, but they're also expanding out towards the borders of 44 and 55, where The Firm and Evil Empire are respectively. If they choose to engage The Firm, they'd likely do well at this rate, but if they fought with Evil Empire, I'm almost positive they'd lose that one from what I've seen out of both groups, but it would be a great fight from both sides, and it's definitely possible that they could prove me wrong on this. Nonetheless, this is a solid group with a lot of potential, and it'll be interesting to see how they shape up. From a sneak peek into their alliance, all I can say is that they're very organized and precise in what they do-- it felt a lot more hands-on and impressive than anything The Firm had offered.

4(technically 5).) Harambe Project - Float then rapidly sink

These guys are pretty good players overall, but what will make them take a trip to the rim is the Evil squad coming into their territory. They've already started pushing into 54, and while they seem to be holding their own for now, I doubt it will be long before you see city after city being lost from this alliance, even if they do put up a good fight until then.

Every other alliance is not worth mentioning, the above alliances are literally the only alliances in this game that have any chance of doing well right now. The gap between the next alliance and the lowest of these is a comparison of 700k points to 280k points...
This is what i call a real "Top 12"

DeletedUser9851

not bad.jpg

DeletedUser3110

you sure?
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Hahaha yeah... See, the problem with them isn't really their members. You'd be surprised how decent that alliance actually is. The real problem is that we're getting ganged up on 4v1. Pretty sure just about any top 5 alliance would crumble if that's the case.

DeletedUser7318

Hahaha yeah... See, the problem with them isn't really their members. You'd be surprised how decent that alliance actually is. The real problem is that we're getting ganged up on 4v1. Pretty sure just about any top 5 alliance would crumble if that's the case.

You're pretending that people actively banded together against Hammerdown.

That's not the case at all, all the top alliances were actively taking shots at each other, not working together.

The reason people attacked you guys was because you're extremely easy to take cities from.

Your defense responses were horrible, and unlike a real alliance, I didn't even find myself having to make offense threads in our forum when taking one of you guys over because I could count on the fact that nobody else helped to defend each other.

You guys were just free cities, nothing really more than that. You can't expect anything different when you're literally spread across 4 oceans(Hint, that is why you perceive it as a "4 vs 1", because you force it on yourselves by being so spread out and recruiting everything that breathes)

Rodrk

Peltast

That's not the case at all, all the top alliances were actively taking shots at each other, not working together.

The reason people attacked you guys was because you're extremely easy to take cities from.

Your defense responses were horrible, and unlike a real alliance, I didn't even find myself having to make offense threads in our forum when taking one of you guys over because I could count on the fact that nobody else helped to defend each other.

You guys were just free cities, nothing really more than that. You can't expect anything different when you're literally spread across 4 oceans(Hint, that is why you perceive it as a "4 vs 1", because you force it on yourselves by being so spread out and recruiting everything that breathes)

What he said lol. Just like those gump alliances, easy food is easy to spot

DeletedUser3110

I never said people banded together against us. We've just got four different alliances actively running ops against us. Horrible response time? Yeah, we've got terrible response time. Because everyone is in revolt. We just can't deal with that kind of force.

The point I'm trying to make is that HAMMERDOWN coulda been successful, theoretically. You blame leadership, recruitment. Well, the game kinda loses its fun when top alliances move from one world to another. Basically the only way anyone stands a chance against that is to recruit a bunch of people and wish, only hope, that the people they recruited are actually decent players. And I'm saying quite a few of them are. I've been around this game for a long time, I've got a crown. I know good players when I see them, I know organized leadership when I see it. We just weren't built to win right off the bat. Had we had a couple more weeks to settle in like I was hoping for when I initially made the post, we would have been just fine. It didn't work like that, we were hit hard and often.

The biggest problem we had was diplomacy. We literally had no pacts at all. That could have helped big time, and I was also assuming that we were going to solve that problem in time. We did not.

RIP HAMMERDOWN. It's been moderately fun, it would be nice to see these players band together and join a world together as one going in.

DeletedUser8513

I just checked 15 mins ago of ocean ranking & Q&Q has jumped 180000 point's in that time frame.

DeletedUser12275

this isnt helo, and i only run 1 alliance.
he said this
i guess it was a lie cus you ain't running anything lol.....

i mean he's not wrong, your a drama queen whose always trying to stir up trouble. you flamed out under miniscule pressure, i doubt you'll last long in this world either. you can cry super pact all day just a convenient excuse to use when your buddies are getting dominated. id bet qoq ends the same way their players ended in helorus, with panda and ana crying and ghosting. pretty cute your post is gone now, t2tehimeless.

And WOW...You said qoq would end the same way their players ended in Helo,you know if you are going to talk trash in externals at least back it up lol...here you are merging with QOQ and attacking your former alliance(TheFirm),i really do not know how your new team mates can trust u or any person coming from that leadership..What type of leader you are ?????a weak one if you ask me,a leader who gets a lot of skilled players in his hands and the only thing he is capable to do is betray them or make drama....such a great leader you are,only reason you will win helo is cus of being a MRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....i hope you stay in this world so i can show you what a real leader looks like...*Drops Mic*

Rodrk

Peltast
Certainly some rotten behavior from the Firm leaders. Merge into QoQ and attack their own alliance? I've seen players do this before but leadership? pretty impressive. This is an all time low in terms of character. Considering Dugger and others have been in QoQ under different names, for a while, let's just say this is nothing shocking.

I guess when leaders start the world with 2+ accounts, in different alliances, it makes it easy to abandon one alliance for the other. Dugger was shown a skype message from me in which i complimented him as being a good leader and someone i respected. I feel compelled to take that back. Which account are you going to end up playing here Dug?

Rodrk

Peltast
Certainly some rotten behavior from the Firm leaders. Merge into QoQ and attack their own alliance? I've seen players do this before but leadership? pretty impressive. This is an all time low in terms of character. Considering Dugger and others have been in QoQ under different names, for a while, let's just say this is nothing shocking.

I guess when leaders start the world with 2+ accounts, in different alliances, it makes it easy to abandon one alliance for the other. Dugger was shown a skype message from me in which i complimented him as being a good leader and someone i respected. I feel compelled to take that back. Which account are you going to end up playing here Dug?

Sorry don't mean to be a party pooper

DeletedUser12104

i mean he's not wrong, your a drama queen whose always trying to stir up trouble. you flamed out under miniscule pressure, i doubt you'll last long in this world either. you can cry super pact all day just a convenient excuse to use when your buddies are getting dominated. id bet qoq ends the same way their players ended in helorus, with panda and ana crying and ghosting. pretty cute your post is gone now, t2tehimeless.

top 12

the firm- swim, a very strong group of talented players
evil empire- float, the relative lack of competition in their main areas will allow them to float for quite a while
hot mess- sink, classic mra invites anyone with a pulse
dumpster fire- read same as hot mess, couldn't handle only having 1 pile of garbage so they got a second dumpster.
evil squirrels- sink, will be absorbed into a larger alliance via merge
hammerdown- sink, another large bloated mra
harambe project- sink, same as evil squirrels
destructive dominance- sink, its pretty obvious why theyll fail
last prayer- sink, same as above
qoq- float for a while before crying about pacts and falling apart.
hammer and bones brigade arent even worth mentioning.

3d1c8eb75a38cb4391be63dd3ed42bcf.jpg

Ended up in QoQ did ya? I mean at least you didn't super PACT/ Totally didn't expect this out of Dwarrel though. She puts so much time in and is a good leader, I wonder what really happened behind the scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

3d1c8eb75a38cb4391be63dd3ed42bcf.jpg

Ended up in QoQ did ya? I mean at least you didn't super PACT/ Totally didn't expect this out of Dwarrel though. She puts so much time in and is a good leader, I wonder what really happened behind the scenes.
hahaha nice meme