Top 12 Sink or Swim

Rodrk

Peltast
Totally didn't expect this out of Dwarrel though. She puts so much time in and is a good leader.

er, um, ah, hem, haw, cough. Dwarrel is not even here under that accout, she's playing 2 others like Dugger. Guess it doesn't matter if you are playing under fake names. But is this not the helo strategy?

Rinse > Merge > Repeat?

DeletedUser12275

i am hurt :(....pella,dwarrel,grape deleted me from skype! Awwwwwww i am not considered a friend anymore!!!! Even dugger girl deleted me! Oh wait no i never had that tool in skype sigh ...counting the mins until evilgrin/rclay deletes me too lol

DeletedUser12104

er, um, ah, hem, haw, cough. Dwarrel is not even here under that accout, she's playing 2 others like Dugger. Guess it doesn't matter if you are playing under fake names. But is this not the helo strategy?

Rinse > Merge > Repeat?

It's pretty easy to tell which account Dwarrel is under. Yes, she's under a new name. She was still part of leadership :)

DeletedUser7492

Kings, let it go man. I blocked you because you PM me like 12 times a day. It was annoying, simply put. I blocked you, and so did several people because they don't want to talk to you. I have no hate feelings against anyone, just shut up and play. You got blocked on skype so now your posting here for your attention. You can talk all the crap you want, but 70% of the firm was in your massive premade, and we chose not to join the world with you, get over it. All the people who have blocked you were in your premade, when i left your skype group there was 77 people in your chat lol. I personally thought your alliance was too large for me, and didn't want to join that big of a group, so i stuck with some of the helorus peeps. The leaders there were not from helorus, and didn't work out. We joined QoQ very short notice, and everyone from the firm was invited. People rejected them so they became food, some joined you guys, congrats. Move on, play the game, attack us don't attack us, but stop acting like a lot of us are anything more then not on your team. This is the last time im going to respond to you, because your blocked on everything else. Best of luck to all alliances in Myonia.

~Pella~

DeletedUser12275

Kings, let it go man. I blocked you because you PM me like 12 times a day. It was annoying, simply put. I blocked you, and so did several people because they don't want to talk to you. I have no hate feelings against anyone, just shut up and play. You got blocked on skype so now your posting here for your attention. You can talk all the crap you want, but 70% of the firm was in your massive premade, and we chose not to join the world with you, get over it. All the people who have blocked you were in your premade, when i left your skype group there was 77 people in your chat lol. I personally thought your alliance was too large for me, and didn't want to join that big of a group, so i stuck with some of the helorus peeps. The leaders there were not from helorus, and didn't work out. We joined QoQ very short notice, and everyone from the firm was invited. People rejected them so they became food, some joined you guys, congrats. Move on, play the game, attack us don't attack us, but stop acting like a lot of us are anything more then not on your team. This is the last time im going to respond to you, because your blocked on everything else. Best of luck to all alliances in Myonia.

~Pella~
i live for comments like these hahaha,you blocked me cus you are a sore loser,you blocked me cus i called you out on the shady move you guys pulled on TheFirm(next time you guys take a decision at least be clear with your alliance and do not send them a "Merge or Die" lol,and come on there is not excuse to merge a number 1 alliance into a rank 8-9 alliance unless it was planned since the beginning to recruit players,earn their trust and then eat them,good leadership material right there),you blocked me cus i guess you couldn't handle how all i said about your friend's trashy leadership was true ....i mean come on dude you left our premade(with 8 other people i do not get where is that 70% coming from lol) cus you wanted a drama free alliance(drama is part of grepo get use to it,karma is a ..... you know) lol,how that worked out?90% of thefirm skype room messages were drama! drama here and drama there lol....and of course it was annoying,no one likes to be told how trashy their alliance is lol....best thing you guys did was not join with us btw i mean you were going to pull this one way or the other lol,leaders not from helo?well i guess dugger is not from helo lol,he claimed few post ago he was *your leader*....and i am not acting,it is what it is pella ,you guys back stabbed your alliance once again,i guess people will think twice when they see you guys leading next time ;)....but hey this world just started maybe you guys have a come back 0.o(i am still surprised how QoQ took u guys in,i wonder when you guys are ganna pull another merge with someone else and tell them to eat QoQ,it is a matter of "when" i guess)

oh and btw you keep saying i am blocked but you took the time to come here and talk to me?come on man you are better than that lol

TBT:The Firm Leadership
image.png

oh and
n56p3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15105

And i thought en servers had drama LOL. Guess people that live for confrontation and silly arguments can be found anywhere :p

DeletedUser10866

Well time for a new top 12 list before people in this game gets bored of reading nothing.

1./5. - The Evil Empire(1711861)/Evil squirrels(1158690) - They are the top dog in O55 and currently seem to be dominating in their OPs against Harambe Project slowly but surely they will finally pop their cherries in O54. They are really evil guys. Swim

2./3. - Hot Mess(1518133)/Dumpster Fire(1331044) - They are top dogs in O45 with no competition in their ocean. Sorry if that offended anyone in that ocean but c'mon man you can't deny that basic facts. Would be really interesting if they decides to cross path with The Evil Empire seeing as both of them have a sister alliance and top dogs in their respective oceans but sadly I don't think that will ever happen until later in the game. Swim

4. - Quality over Quantity(1294335) - No comments, its my alliance. Can't be bias.

6. - Harambe Project(1156655) - I truly don't know them other than being the top dog in their ocean but that position is being threatened by The Evil Empire. Sorry you guys are like North Korea, the hermit country. Float then Sink

7. - The Ascension(356487) - Good core area, I like them. Many people don't care about you guys but I do ;) Float

8. - Bone Brigade(334935) - They are all over the place but majority of them are in O44. Not the greatest but who knows, I'm just a noob simming away. Many people don't care about you guys also but I do ;) Float

9. - Locust(317403) - They also have a good core area and just simming away. I like it. Just keep simming, just keep simming. Float

10. - HAMMERDOWN(220997) - They are pretty spread thin but most of them used to be in the core area of O55 and O45. Sadly you guys aren't in the best position in this world surrounded by crouching tiger hidden dragon. You guys draw the wrong end of the stick sadly :( Sink

11. - KAOS(183481) - Majority of them are in O44 but are sadly spread thing like butter on my piece of bread. Just some good foods and drinks laying around in their cities. Go check it out guys. Sink

12. - The Shady Bunch(180063) - I literally have no clue they existed until I made this list. They are not in a good location. Who are you guys? :confused: Sink