Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15081

Well at least they are founding cities aound in my area for me to take. They can only take cities from inactives or internals.

DeletedUser14867

Well at least they are founding cities aound in my area for me to take. They can only take cities from inactives or internals.

Well Jack lets be honest they cant take an active city so only way for them noobs to grow is founding
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser9082

I'm a noob, I don't mind. I'm flattered we are such a hot topic lately. ;)

keep-talking-smack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9082

From my stand point Im in WDM but havoc lot dont have balls only one I see attacking and respect is scorpionK, personally don't attack me but all reds in O45 from havoc just take hits after hits them cowards who don't fight back.
They started founding everywhere aswell at this stage of game its just funny.

By this stage in the game you mean, well before world wonders, so founding is still a viable strategy. Not sure what point of the game you think we are in already. Its still a young world yet last time I checked dude.

DeletedUser9082

Careful, Keith will get awful butthurt if you call them cowards lol.

No, I just use it as motivation to eventually prove you wrong. Just like anything else you say like that against us :)

This is really Evil folks. Don't let him fool you.

kool-aid_o_1946003.jpg

DeletedUser15059

1. We dont mind : Swim. Usually I don't commend an MRA. But this is a good MRA - once more players start to leave the server they'll be glad they have large numbers.
2. Eviction : Break even. They have some good recruiting standards although they are a bit smaller in number than WDM. Unless WDM falls apart I don't see them winning though.
3. Havoc Elite : Sink. Kudos on such an original name *sarcasm* Looking at the BP and location it looks as if they are faring fine in battle, but how long can they get bombarded (top defender) before their defense starts to break.
4. What they said : Swim/Merge. Basically the same thing as WDM. once they start dwindling in numbers they'll probably become one.
5. Top Gun : Sink. They're here, they're surviving. But they're nothing special
6. The Pound : Swim. They have a pretty well defined base. They are better fighters then the other bottom half. They might have a shot at rising.
7. Bunny Killers : Sink. The only reason BK has been thriving is because they are lurking along the rim (I hope they don't see this, i'm right in their base! *Yikes*)
8. Repossession : Break Even, See #2.
9. Oceans of Havoc : Sink. Again nice original name *sarcasm* These guys are super spread out and most of them are just rim monkeys (although there are a few still hiding in O45)
10. Elite Band : Sink, Drown, You name it! These guys are currently running from the enemy (one just colonized on my island lol) They might stay here but they will never progress.
11. Walking Shadows : Sink. Very similar to OOH these guys are just a bunch of Rim monkey's who are on every edge of the map.
12. Blue Angels: Break even. I'm not sure what will happen to these guys, they are keeping up with ABP despite being on the rim. They might survive and grow, who knows?
First off, just because we are on the rim doesn't make us sink and is that the only reason you have? Second, why say swim for The Pound when they are clearly on the rim. Not to mention that we are gaining points slightly faster than The Pound, or at least maintaining the gap. I'm all for you predicting our end regardless of sink or swim, but gotta have more support than that.

DeletedUser15059

From my stand point Im in WDM but havoc lot dont have balls only one I see attacking and respect is scorpionK, personally don't attack me but all reds in O45 from havoc just take hits after hits them cowards who don't fight back.
They started founding everywhere as well at this stage of game its just funny.
Agreed. ScorpionK is a beast and you don't want to get on the wrong side of him, I watched him grow very quickly before joining havoc. Don Bartolo on the other hand is a premium player with no professional attitude whatsoever and gets butt hurt really easily. Was reported to have called a fellow member trying to take his city a illegal bot user and multi-account user, which is completely false. Despite well planned attacks, we failed to take his city, because he kept spending gold on rebuilding city walls.

DeletedUser10240

in the past 7 days the tally in the WDM/WTS Vs Havoc/OOH/EB war is 76-4... I think its safe to say havoc is on the decline.

DeletedUser9082

it's a short trip from the bottom

You had me in revolt, where'd ya go? Was hoping we could battle it out man. I'm disappointed... Musta been busy...

taking-a-dump.jpg

DeletedUser14867

You had me in revolt, where'd ya go? Was hoping we could battle it out man. I'm disappointed... Musta been busy...

taking-a-dump.jpg
Well people been taking dumps on havoc cities seeing more and more turning blue for me. Maybe you was a distraction
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser10240

The tally can help explain what we have been busy with. This is the tally for the war between our alliances in the past 7 days.
(grepointel.com used for information)

WDM/WTS [81] vs [4] Havoc and pals

Rodrk

Peltast
The tally can help explain what we have been busy with. This is the tally for the war between our alliances in the past 7 days.
(grepointel.com used for information)

WDM/WTS [81] vs [4] Havoc and pals

You think Keith is distracted by facts or the destruction of his alliance? Nawh, he's busy here with meme's while all his players are bailing and losing cities.

DeletedUser14867

81-4, Probably posting memes to distract himself from the complete failure of his alliance and his pointless boasting.

well being honest they fail bad one report from me (I wanted kill off some swords on a cheeky cs still couldnt beat me)
yZshtIt.png

DeletedUser14867

Jacks cs (Im posting as he aint sure how to fully post report)

DoMpTWr.png

DeletedUser15059

It appears havoc members are becoming discontented and the pound now has a sister alliance with some runaway havoc people like shady-lady