Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser5973

Your trash talk never ceases to amaze me. Whatever helps you sleep at night dude ;)

I take 2 shots of truth at night

the-truth-eventually.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9082

I'm not drinking your WDM cool-aid dude. We are here still cause we earned it. We took in some players yes, but so did WDM. If our numbers are inflated from taking in folks, so are yours lol GTFO outta here with that bs.

More than half the people in WTS are jumpers cause they were too scared to keep taking you guys on, many more are in WDM. Including SAGA who was once in the original MRA that went poof long ago. You can keep calling us trash, but the fact of the matter is these folks on this side have more guts than any of the players that came running to you all. ;) You can have your group, but I'll fight on this side every single time.

DeletedUser15059

Loyalty is no longer a part of this game. Players just jump ship whenever it gets rough.

DeletedUser11833

Actually, we all jumped ship because BOTRH's leadership made a stupid decision to merge into Havoc. I would have rather founded a new core way out in like Ocean 01 with BOTRH than merged into Havoc, so I joined WDM/WTS instead.

DeletedUser15075

I'm not drinking your WDM cool-aid dude. We are here still cause we earned it. We took in some players yes, but so did WDM. If our numbers are inflated from taking in folks, so are yours lol GTFO outta here with that bs.

More than half the people in WTS are jumpers cause they were too scared to keep taking you guys on, many more are in WDM. Including SAGA who was once in the original MRA that went poof long ago. You can keep calling us trash, but the fact of the matter is these folks on this side have more guts than any of the players that came running to you all. ;) You can have your group, but I'll fight on this side every single time.

First off I don't trash talk and 2nd I have never posted here before. Since I fought side by side and against members of BOTRH . I can say that none of them were gutless. No matter where they ended up. Don't know what happened to them internally, so I can't say. I wasn't a member.

Rodrk

Peltast
Loyalty is no longer a part of this game. Players just jump ship whenever it gets rough.

I disagree, but there is a difference between players who play for themselves and players who play for the team, with a core or both. Everyone has players that would jump based on circumstances but a core and team players are what define any group. The hard part is maintaining and growing that core among so many part timers.

I actually regret the BOTRH situation. They had top fighters, great location and a solid pact when we entered this world. All the things you need to be successful. I don't consider their players jumpers at all. They had a ton of great players and just terrible leadership. In the end, the players did the right thing in leaving. BOTRH stepped on every leadership landmine they possibly could.

Properly run, they would have been a nasty contender and the members of that alliance were never the problem

DeletedUser9082

Players that jump directly to the enemy do it for one reason, so they don't have to face that enemy imo (saying leadership was the reason they jumped to the enemy who was taking out their former teammates is a cop-out). Either way that wasn't my real point. My real point was that WDM and WTS have taken in loads of players since. So while Evil claims that we are trash cause we took in trash goes both ways. What he fails to notice tho is many of the players we took in weren't from their immediate defeats, but he is narrow minded, so I doubt he will ever realize that or acknowledge that point, that's how he operates. An example would be players in 35 or 46 that joined our ranks without pressure from WDM. Had absolutely nothing to do with WDM, but of course he wants to say him and his group did everything to get us to where we are, but those aren't the facts. Keep drinking the WDM cool-aid tho if you disagree.

First he called us cowards way back when, false. Proven to be dead wrong as we are mainly the only ones still fighting them and are still growing even with losing some cities, also while taking over 30 cities from WTS... Secondly, says WDM paved our way to where we are, false. We've gotten here cause we are fighting and have proven that again and again. I don't think I have to say anymore, enough said on this matter. :)

DeletedUser9082

Actually, we all jumped ship because BOTRH's leadership made a stupid decision to merge into Havoc. I would have rather founded a new core way out in like Ocean 01 with BOTRH than merged into Havoc, so I joined WDM/WTS instead.

I'm glad you did that then. Rather not waste my time trying to defend or come up with a game plan for players like you. I mean why on earth side with an ally trying to support your ex-alliance group lol ;)

Rodrk

Peltast
I'm glad you did that then. Rather not waste my time trying to defend or come up with a game plan for players like you. I mean why on earth side with an ally trying to support your ex-alliance group lol ;)

Cant imagine you are that glad. Anyone can walk into an elite band city in 44 anytime they want so put the sparkling grape juice away

and for the love of god, it's Kool Aid, which is the drink. Your version of "cool-aid" is something you likely bought at 1am off an infomercial with the hope it would have a positive effect on your personality

P.S. - Did you see that ecto cooler is back!

DeletedUser9082

I'm sorry I offended you Rodrk. I will make sure to spell KOOL AID correct next time just for you. But no I didn't buy it off an infomercial, its a knock-off at the grocery store I shop at with my food stamps. Can really stock up on my KOOL AID that way.

DeletedUser9082

I like how he focused mainly on my bad grammar than the real crux of the point I was making. Makes me feel warm and bubbly inside.

DeletedUser14867

From my stand point Im in WDM but havoc lot dont have balls only one I see attacking and respect is scorpionK, personally don't attack me but all reds in O45 from havoc just take hits after hits them cowards who don't fight back.
They started founding everywhere aswell at this stage of game its just funny.

DeletedUser15078

1. We dont mind : Swim. Usually I don't commend an MRA. But this is a good MRA - once more players start to leave the server they'll be glad they have large numbers.
2. Eviction : Break even. They have some good recruiting standards although they are a bit smaller in number than WDM. Unless WDM falls apart I don't see them winning though.
3. Havoc Elite : Sink. Kudos on such an original name *sarcasm* Looking at the BP and location it looks as if they are faring fine in battle, but how long can they get bombarded (top defender) before their defense starts to break.
4. What they said : Swim/Merge. Basically the same thing as WDM. once they start dwindling in numbers they'll probably become one.
5. Top Gun : Sink. They're here, they're surviving. But they're nothing special
6. The Pound : Swim. They have a pretty well defined base. They are better fighters then the other bottom half. They might have a shot at rising.
7. Bunny Killers : Sink. The only reason BK has been thriving is because they are lurking along the rim (I hope they don't see this, i'm right in their base! *Yikes*)
8. Repossession : Break Even, See #2.
9. Oceans of Havoc : Sink. Again nice original name *sarcasm* These guys are super spread out and most of them are just rim monkeys (although there are a few still hiding in O45)
10. Elite Band : Sink, Drown, You name it! These guys are currently running from the enemy (one just colonized on my island lol) They might stay here but they will never progress.
11. Walking Shadows : Sink. Very similar to OOH these guys are just a bunch of Rim monkey's who are on every edge of the map.
12. Blue Angels: Break even. I'm not sure what will happen to these guys, they are keeping up with ABP despite being on the rim. They might survive and grow, who knows?

DeletedUser15081

From my stand point Im in WDM but havoc lot dont have balls only one I see attacking and respect is scorpionK, personally don't attack me but all reds in O45 from havoc just take hits after hits them cowards who don't fight back.

Mr SLiiCK, Today at 8:46 PM

I agree Mr Sliick, Havoc Elite and its coalition is full of lame players that love taking a beating, but rarely attack back. No need for defense on this server- I am all offense beating up players.

DeletedUser15078

I agree Mr Sliick, Havoc Elite and its coalition is full of lame players that love taking a beating, but rarely attack back. No need for defense on this server- I am all offense beating up players.

Their statistics greatly reflect that playstyle of "taking a beating" Maybe they are masochistic?

DeletedUser15081

I think majority of the players are here to build pretty cities waiting for Wonder era to show up. I personally like to attack people

DeletedUser10240

Mr SLiiCK, Today at 8:46 PM

I fully agree with the both of you guys. Havoc and pals remind me of Ken dolls. NO BALLS
images.jpg

DeletedUser5973

Careful, Keith will get awful butthurt if you call them cowards lol.