Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9851

Lol slamming one of the very few groups willing to go up against you guys I see ;) I give BoTRH a lot of credit for growing a pair and giving it a shot. Many have been too scared or too small to do much until now.

Well of course I'm going to slam the very alliance we're fighting, What do you expect?

Anyway yesterday I predicted a funeral, and today BOTRH is breaking apart. They're not dead yet though. But we'll help them along.

Let's see...Havoc Elite/Oceans of Havoc/Elite Band. I hear you guys are working on a 4th called "Havoc Ocean Band" Well good luck with that, and keep our food warm while we sharpen our Katanas.

And a sincere good luck to the Bunny Killers.

DeletedUser15059

Losing some of our people, even those not in the direct path of danger. Interesting to see who jumps ship when things get rough. They sure won't be getting a warm welcome back if we manage to pull through this.

DeletedUser9082

Gerdibalds old city is waiting for a visit from you Oggami :) What happened to him anyways, did he quit?

DeletedUser9851

Gerdibalds old city is waiting for a visit from you Oggami :) What happened to him anyways, did he quit?

He 's cities are too far from me, and yes he quit. He did lose some cities, and I guess it was a little too much.

I truly didn't think BOTRH would disappear so quickly. O well, i guess it's time to sim.

Infinite - how are thing out on the rim? Bunny Killers harassing you?

DeletedUser15059

We are pretty much south western ocean 34 and a bit into northern 35. We are just about on the rim, not much development up north other than bk cities. Bunny Killers is being a pain but we are holding out ok. We originally had plans of joining bk but a bunch of former players who abused powers joined bk right when it started. Vel refused to kick saginaw in exchange for a merger so we decided not to continue with any talks. And yea botrh is now completely split up in elite band, bk, wts, and others. Still feels like the same old botrh front moving into western ocean 34 with bk.

DeletedUser10240

Since BK came into the picture i say dragon knights is going to sink.

Just my thoughts though

DeletedUser11824

Well this world looks like it has a clear winner already WDM and WTS and their buddies Eviction and their sister alliance Repossession. It will get very boring soon for both alliances as their is no other alliance or even coalition of alliances that can compete with them. The point totals of the top 2 alliances over the rest of the top ten alliances are ridiculous.

So lets see if WTS/WDM and Eviction decide to actually challenge themselves by seeing each other as competition and make this world interesting again now that BOTRH is basically gone : )

A Crown won by a pact between the overwhelmingly strongest top 2 alliances AND their sister alliances is not something to admire...

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5973

sounds like someone is butthurt, neither we nor eviction started out as the top alliances. Everyone else has just failed to stop us so far

DeletedUser9851

WW has a long way to go. Why does everyone keep talking about it. Anything can happen till then. A lot of alliances just made bad diplomatic decisions. Merging with bad alliances, taking in rubbish players, and failed coalitions. Not to mention some back room shenanigans.

"A Crown won by a pact between the overwhelmingly strongest top 2 alliances AND their sister alliances is not something to admire..." I'd say you're out of line here. We have fought and beat all challengers/coalitions. There is still time to stop us....if you can.

DeletedUser15059

Yes, we have months till WWs and botrh sunk in less than a week. Anything is possible. If smaller alliance want to fight each other and let stronger alliances conquer them after weakening themselves thats their choice. DK is sink, all of us are now moving to BK.

DeletedUser11824

Good points. Look much respect to Eviction and WDM/WTS have earned their top spots as they are strong experienced premades AND they made smart diplomatic decisions early in the game and player choices like Oggami pointed out. That is usually a winning recipe.

My point is that that BOTRH was the only non- MRA competition left that I see in this world. They quickly collapsed under pressure from Eviction and WDM/WTS. Thats is a indication of the resilience of an alliance. But even with a massive coalition from the rest of the entire world against WTS and Eviction I still see them dominating this world. The activity and growth of other MRA's is just too slow.

Things could change as you guys say. But I don't see how unless the other MRA activity skyrockets and grow more quickly which I don't see happening. Or the option is WDM/WTS and Eviction/Repossession get tired of conquering MRA's and decide to start their own coalitions against each other and decide not to go for the easy win.

That would be interesting......

Rodrk

Peltast
Its interesting for sure...

It was 2 months ago that eviction was the #13 alliance, located in between the #1 & #2 alliances and plus sharing an ocean with a sister alliance (wts), zombies #3 or 4 at the time and trolls.

We had no friends and BOTRH was working to turn alliances in ocean 65 against us as well.

Quite a challenging position to be in. I for one don't have the best memory but remember that well enough to appreciate our current position.

Even when we first pacted with WDM there were like 8 alliances against us lol. A lot of time left here and sure, anything can happen but everyone around us made their beds. If you like ours better, come and get from us!

DeletedUser9082

We haven't exactly had it easy either. We've paved our own way to 3#. Considering we had to start over completely for a second time around a month ago and are top 3 in bp isn't exactly weak. Oh and we never had to pact with WDM. We are still here fighting the good fight. :cool:

DeletedUser9082

Good points. Look much respect to Eviction and WDM/WTS have earned their top spots as they are strong experienced premades AND they made smart diplomatic decisions early in the game and player choices like Oggami pointed out. That is usually a winning recipe.

My point is that that BOTRH was the only non- MRA competition left that I see in this world. They quickly collapsed under pressure from Eviction and WDM/WTS. Thats is a indication of the resilience of an alliance. But even with a massive coalition from the rest of the entire world against WTS and Eviction I still see them dominating this world. The activity and growth of other MRA's is just too slow.

Things could change as you guys say. But I don't see how unless the other MRA activity skyrockets and grow more quickly which I don't see happening. Or the option is WDM/WTS and Eviction/Repossession get tired of conquering MRA's and decide to start their own coalitions against each other and decide not to go for the easy win.

That would be interesting......

Considering you are essentially counting OH/HE as an MRA speaks volumes lol If we are an MRA and still here are we really an MRA? If so, what gives for us being 3# now lol

Try some of these numbers on for size if you still don't believe me.... HE has had more growth than even the great Eviction over the past week. Eviction - 1641996 HE - 1645094 and I wasn't even in the group myself... Take a look at the Oracle if you don't believe me. Not to mention... not to mention.... we have taken 76 cities. The top 2 only 46 a piece, respectively... Should I say more?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15059

With WWs its every alliance for itself. No doubt eviction and wdm will be battling it out in the core. I wouldnt be so quick to say wdm/wts/eviction are gonna dominate. Its just too early to tell what exactly is going down.

DeletedUser9851

I think HE will make to WW, and have a good shot at it, if they keep expanding south, and west. They should also trim the fat. Why have two extensions? If you don't want to look like an MRA, you have to do what is necessary.

DeletedUser15059

Yea, I think they cover the most area, despite being only 3rd in the rankings

DeletedUser10240

There are pretty good reasons that havoc is a MRA... 259 players i count as of now... you have 20 players who have yet to get a 2nd city (Still recruiting at a high rate)... 3 alliances 2 of which are just a few players short of full the other is half full...
The reason you guys are at #3 is because BRH was preoccupying WDM and WTS. Now that we are free of that burden you know what comes your way.

DeletedUser

>> Omg omg HE is a MRA alliance. lol scrubs. you get whats coming to you lolz
>> Sitting at #1 in the server, also has another branch called WTS (So don't even get me started about "branches", beyond laughable coming from WDM), is pacted with Eviction, whom is #2, and Evic is working with Top Gun, thus WDM/WTS won't attack Top Gun either.

So, HE is being attacked by the #1, #2, #4, and #5 alliances here and we're still surviving?

Even if you consider us a MRA, great. While you're busy fighting the front liners, these little "yet to get a second city" guys will be freely able to grow. Soon they'll have 2... then 3... then 4.. then 5... then 6... and so on and so forth, cities, safe and sound in the rim.

All I'm saying is that I've gotten a lot of trash mail from WDM/WTS, which is okay, I mean I get it, it's a game. It's a fun game, hell of a fun game. But it's really easy to talk when you're sitting at #1 in the world, pacted with every other alliance to the point where you don't even have to worry about being attacked...

It's another to try to be set apart from that and at least give the world some spark. At least give us the general respect when its due. I'm tired of the in game messages when it's literally easy to sit and sim now because you have no threats. Well earned, but even still, I play to have fun, not to get shit talk on every single day just because I'm not in your guy's super alliance. :/ Kinda makes the game not even fun to play.

DeletedUser9851

I give you guys credit, and I had no idea about any pact between Eviction and Top gun. Eviction was fighting BOTRH along with us. You guys decided to take in some of their players from O44. So now those players are under your flag. Eviction should, and will keep attacking. Though I understand that it was the least you could do for them. I mean they were part of your coalition. HE is the last of the coalition still standing. And like it'sFriday said, Now that Hand is out of the picture, we will give you what you've been asking for:

MR_T_PAIN.png