Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15059

Yea, but we are still growing slightly faster than the main alliance according to zanacle. I was only trying to prove that we are not a sink alliance, not boast that we are the better alliance.

DeletedUser14888

Repossession/Eviction are all over the map also. The pound has a central core region. WDM/WTS have core areas also. It's still early things can change fast in Grep.

DeletedUser9082

QevLdUm.jpg

DeletedUser14867

I think keith needs to think of a way to stop members leaving instead of posting memes.

DeletedUser9082

I think keith needs to think of a way to stop members leaving instead of posting memes.

I'm actually good with the remaining folks we have right now. Most of the people you guys once called our taken in trash are now with Pound no? Things have a way of sorting itself out over time.

Rodrk

Peltast
I'm actually good with the remaining folks we have right now. Most of the people you guys once called our taken in trash are now with Pound no? Things have a way of sorting itself out over time.

Gotta give the guy credit. He's persistent.

DeletedUser15059

Yea, you see who stays aboard and who jumps ship when things get rough.

DeletedUser15059

Probably because you listened to my advice and stopped posting lame memes. Also, good to have some of your members join us :)

DeletedUser9082

Congrats, they will probably bail once WDM comes after you all too ;) And don't say something about me not posting memes, because I got plenty more for you partner ;p

took-your-advice-a9ajiu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15059

I wouldnt say they bailed. They said your alliance was porrly run and had no backbone. One member was even amazed at the support he received in defending your attacks against his cities in retaliation, which probably shouldve been going to WDM to balance off that ratio of wins and losses a bit more. Then again, maybe it is best you attack alliance around you while losing terribly to wdm, will make you go all the more faster and give us much needed bp. Btw, I suggested you stop posting lame memes and you complied for some time :).

DeletedUser9082

Sits back in ocean 34 or wherever he is on the rim, has a bp rank of around 1100 something, has barely over 34k in points, still talks smack like he has done something on Kos, while one group is trying to hold their own against the top group (HE) and a few other rag tag groups deciding to join them for fear of being run over alike (your group)... I'm gonna make a meme about this and it will be good I promise lol Stay tuned... You can say whatever you want, but if you really wanna call someone out, make sure to not do essentially nothing before hand. I could go to numbers again and again like many do here and say your comments/posts are far more idiotic being that you haven't done squat. Maybe back up your talk with actually sending an attack or defending. Or wait, maybe just sit and do nothing and armchair qb like you apparently know best how to do. ;)