Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13508

ok... Here we go. This is how to do a real top 12. One without drama or personal crap. This is ALL based on BP, Core and position.

Show Us Your NOOBIESSwim
Alliance Points= 1060077 Rank 1
Attack BP= 313912 Rank 1
Defense BP= 76949 Rank 3
Fighter BP= 390861 Rank 1

Core
z7gD3NS.png

This is my group. So I wont say much. But have the best core in the world, BP and have solid group of players here. Great Team!

HAIRY HOTTIESSwim
Alliance Points= 838035 Rank 2
Attack BP= 189124 Rank 2
Defense BP= 112729 Rank 1
Fighter BP= 301853 Rank 2

Core
YSGeW4n.png

They have great BP and second best core in the world. They have a great team!

Molon LabeSwim
Alliance Points= 582737 Rank 3
Attack BP= 151831 Rank 3
Defense BP= 80568 Rank 2
Fighter BP= 232399 Rank 3

Core
HhvQSuA.png

They have great BP and great core. If they can stay away from the center of the world i think they will be able to swim laps around most here.

Dont PanicSink
Alliance Points= 437223 Rank 4
Attack BP= 63723 Rank 5
Defense BP= 41431 Rank 4
Fighter BP= 105154 Rank 5

Core
CxCbjfz.png

The picture of their core above is a guess. As they have cities everywhere. BP is good for the rank but its because they are getting killed everywhere. They are in 4 oceans.

Legends of ValhallaFloat
Alliance Points= 374159 Rank 5
Attack BP= 44059 Rank 7
Defense BP= 31672 Rank 9
Fighter BP= 75731 Rank 8

Core
IGk1XLR.png

They actually have a really good core. The only problem is they are sandwiched in between SOYN and LM. If they run south they might have a chance.

DrakonsSink
Alliance Points= 319082 Rank 6
Attack BP= 20397 Rank 17
Defense BP= 14381 Rank 16
Fighter BP= 34778 Rank 17

Core
GnWaEJy.png

I think BP speaks for its self so i wont say anything else here.

Contact AD 4 InviteFloat
Alliance Points= 298921 Rank 7
Attack BP= 39384 Rank 9
Defense BP= 7954 Rank 28
Fighter BP= 47338 Rank 15

Core
B2N9xer.png

They have a strong core but no BP for their rank. They are are in a ocean with literately no "Good" alliances. So would say if they find a move closer to a enemy they will swim. If not lack of "food" might be a problem for them. But I heard they are a good solid team. So this is good for them!

Bring Own BoozeSwim
Alliance Points= 293304 Rank 8
Attack BP= 42914 Rank 8
Defense BP= 13542 Rank 18
Fighter BP= 56456 Rank 11

Core
k3l0DEq.png

BP doesn't match with the ranking but im sure that will change. Ill go out on a limb and say they have the 3rd best core in the world. Great team here. If they can stay away from the north long enough to build up they will surely swim.

DEMONSSink
Alliance Points= 280507 Rank 9
Attack BP= 27365 Rank 16
Defense BP= 20270 Rank 13
Fighter BP= 47635 Rank 14

Core
EuSdxmh.png

No Core. No BP. Right in the middle of 3 of the top 12. Bye Bye.

Devils OwnFloat
Alliance Points= 252190 Rank 10
Attack BP= 57862 Rank 6
Defense BP= 36781 Rank 6
Fighter BP= 94643 Rank 6

Core
ZdJ5hs4.png

BP is GREAT! But they are ALL in SUYN path and have no core. I will say float for now just because they have the BP to relocate. If they run East they have a shot of setting up shop.

Soldiers of HonorSink
Alliance Points= 237503 Rank 11
Attack BP= 18731 Rank 19
Defense BP= 14836 Rank 16
Fighter BP= 33567 Rank 18

Core
1C2FHzf.png

They are close but have no core. BP is WAY off for a number 11 ranked alliance. Also again in SUYN path.

THE GANGSink
Alliance Points= 227477 Rank 12
Attack BP= 29285 Rank 13
Defense BP= 19997 Rank 14
Fighter BP= 49282 Rank 13

Core
Honestly i wont even post it. They are EVERYWHERE. Im no sure how they are even in top 12.

DeletedUser7802

Ok real deal top twelve with minimal shenanigans...

1. Show us your noobies: Awesome name, Awesome profile pic. Has a lot of talented vets i recognize, and a few heavy hitters at the top of their rankings who i haven't heard of but obviously aren't afraid to spend some gold. Starting in the core is never easy but these guys are the clear frontrunners for controlling it for now. They will run into Molon Labe and the Hotties in not too long and that's when things will get interesting. As far as i can see they will swim.

2. Hairy Hotties: another awesome name and awesome profile pic. Not as confident with these guys as i know quite a few of their top players who like to get going when the going gets tough. My bold prediction is Sink, although i think a few players will see the world through, just after a merger or with a completely different alliance.

3. Molon Labe: "turn off your alarms" was a way cooler name but hey what evs... These guys are solid, i know a lot of the players in this crew and am impressed. There are a few heavy hitters up top, but just as importantly they have a solid group of upper mid tear players who are known to see worlds through to the end. I think the road to victory runs through these guys and that they will eventually be the strongest of the top three core alliances.

4. Don't Panic: To put it bluntly, they should really start panicking. I only know a couple of players and they aren't very good. Granted that doesn't necessarily mean anything but what im really concerned with is their location. They are spread out all over the place, and that is certainly reason to panic. Sink.

5. Legends of Valhalla: notice a few names, nothing too impressive. They do have good location though, and no one to flank them as of now so I'm going to go with swim on this one, at least for now.

6: Drakons: First off this is a 'Murica server, it's spelled "Dragons". These guys are stuck between the three top alliances and i don't see any chance of them surviving. Sink.

7. Contact AD for invite: Well AD finally got let a little sense sneak into his thick skull and started on the rim instead of starting in the core and trying to **** every other alliance on the server off. He's still trying to **** everyone off, but that's much easier to do from the rim. I've been playing with these mofo's for 3+ years and in the worlds I've played we're two for three on crowns. We will be a contender to the end. Swim.

8: Bring your own Booze: Another great name, and a solid group of players. You add that to there great positioning (no one to flank them as of now) and you have got a legit contender. Swim.

9-12: scrubs, all of them.

World prediction: A mix of hotties and noobs will eventually hug it out and merge. Molon Labe, BYOB, and the AD's will all be in it to the end. I hope you guys appreciate the fact that i took this seriously ;)

Dammit HH you had to outdo me with the maps huh? lol

Great effort on your top 12, although i think BP really isn't that significant for all of the alliances in this stage of the game, for example the AD's have been here for less than two weeks and have 35 members. Now if one of the core alliances were way down in BP that's one thing but we've been here less than two weeks as i mentioned and when you add the easter peace time to our beginners protection we've only been able to attack for about a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9014

Dammit HH you had to outdo me with the maps huh? lol

Great effort on your top 12, although i think BP really isn't that significant for all of the alliances in this stage of the game, for example the AD's have been here for less than two weeks and have 35 members. Now if one of the core alliances were way down in BP that's one thing but we've been here less than two weeks as i mentioned and when you add the easter peace time to our beginners protection we've only been able to attack for about a week.

We all started on the evening of March 22nd. 9 days ago. Add peacetime extending our inability to attack. It means nothing yet.

Good job both HH and Jakko. Both well written and no BS it seems.

BP means absolutely nothing yet though. World just started and I'm sure "the real" fighting isn't even going on yet.
Easy to rank BP and all these sink or swim predictions early.
It's kinda like the tough guy who's all tough until he gets punched in the mouth.
When the real fighting happens, the cream will rise and the scrubs will sink.

DeletedUser14685

You can attack people in your BP don't know why you did not do that. You would be much higher in ranking by now.

DeletedUser12251

Agreed, BP will mean more later. Atm, it isn't a huge factor within the top few alliances. Good details though in Jakko's and the additions of the maps in HH's was a decent aid when mentioning cores (which are absolutely a huge factor at any point of the game).

DeletedUser7802

You can attack people in your BP don't know why you did not do that. You would be much higher in ranking by now.

Yes dark we are well aware of that but all the people that started near us were obviously in beginners protection also, and attacking people with a 3-7 day jump on you that are hours travel times away is not a very good idea. Like sb3 and others mentioned BP don't mean a thing right now, we can talk about that in a month or two.

EDIT: hahahah sb3 you got to this scrub before i could.

DeletedUser14685

If you are indeed not farming your villages till they are empty then it is not possible. But get an army of 20 harpy and you will win some fights and get at least 300BP. But that depends on what your own strategie is.

DeletedUser13508

BP matters at this sage for one reason. Activity. SUYN and HH had 3 times the amount of BP of anyone before the event. That thread is still trending. BP will change yes... But activity no... AD has his peeps, HH has theirs and NOOBs has theirs. However... Gold means nothing when you put in activity. So for those that say BP means nothing at this stage.... Learn your grep.

However will say ADs are new so i understand the lack of BP. But sticking it out till the end either way doesn't make you win worlds. BP does and planning.

DeletedUser

i think to many are relying on me and a few others to leave in HH. which is a fair point as i do not have the best track record under this ign. But i wonder what your predictions would be if this was not a factor, seems our alliance is the only one picked to have people with commitment issues. just my two cents but very nice top 12s guys + rep

DeletedUser12251

Noobies have commitment issues as well. And that's NOT a direct shot at Supa lol. But everyone is going to lose players, good and bad, over time. Anyone expecting to win this world should not be relying on one or two specific people quitting.

DeletedUser13508

Supa i doubt will quit. He has way to much to prove in this world lol

However... 3/4 here are from EN and GR. Worlds i/we've won with over and over.

People will quit always. This matters not. it all about staying ahead of the them.

This world will be VERY interesting. Many GREAT teams here. If no hugging goes on then it seems things will stay very fun.

DeletedUser

yes yes i relize people leave i deal with it weekly in the other alliance i lead. i mean more specifically @ Me and a few others.

DeletedUser10048

yes yes i relize people leave i deal with it weekly in the other alliance i lead. i mean more specifically @ Me and a few others.

Your not leaving. I will chase you, grab you by the small hairs behind your ears (like my teacher used to do when i was acting up) and bring you back to your alliance. LOL

Anyway back to the topic, nice top 12s ! places mine to shame (as standard) and the alliance shuffling is a natural part of the game with people seeing old friends etc dotted around the map.

Take Phoenix for example (no offence at all) he left and it changed nothing in the alliance as dynamics are concerned... hes a good bloke so we wish him well.

DeletedUser14684

Your not leaving. I will chase you, grab you by the small hairs behind your ears (like my teacher used to do when i was acting up) and bring you back to your alliance. LOL

Anyway back to the topic, nice top 12s ! places mine to shame (as standard) and the alliance shuffling is a natural part of the game with people seeing old friends etc dotted around the map.

Take Phoenix for example (no offence at all) he left and it changed nothing in the alliance as dynamics are concerned... hes a good bloke so we wish him well.

well he left because u guys are obviously scrubs and clearly do not know what u are doing. not sure how ur best player leaves and u dont think it doesnt change ur dynamics when we can read ur forums einstein......

DeletedUser14684

Does anyone else find it ironic that ADs Nasty Foot calls everyone a scrub, yet a good scrub is exactly what ADs Nasty Foot needs? I recommend a loofah.

Looks like someone, ADs Nasty Foot (aka UMadUTrash), has a crush on Bring Own Booze.

umadutrash has been banned from the externals for years, try again hun. I am AD. i only have a crush on scrubs that colonize cities and think they are awesome because they ghost......

DeletedUser7318

well he left because u guys are obviously scrubs and clearly do not know what u are doing. not sure how ur best player leaves and u dont think it doesnt change ur dynamics when we can read ur forums einstein......

What exactly are you basing Phoenix being our "Best player" on? He's a good player and I enjoyed working with him, but there's a lot of extremely good and experienced players in the alliance, and I don't include myself in that category for reference.

DeletedUser14566

I like how the AD crew always tries to talk down on everyone but just achieve to make them selfs look like a bunch of fools. The only one I enjoyed reading posts from was Pastor because he stayed in his role!

Nice top 12! I enjoyed reading them

DeletedUser5524

Great top 12s and remember not to feed the AD trolls :)

DeletedUser

Well, even if you can, it's kind of a chicken crap move, to say the least, since they can't counterattack, just saying.